Strange album art problem

Hi all,

I'm having a strange problem with album art for my latest CDLC. It's not showing up in the song list (the Rocksmith logo is shown instead) unless the song is selected. Then the album art appears correctly. Once you move to another song, it shows the logo again.

I've tried JPEG, PNG, and DDS with pre-generated MIPmaps, nothing seems to help. I even tried a different image altogether, same thing. I've never encountered this problem with any of my older CDLCs, just this latest one. The images are 512x512 by the way, like it says in the toolkit.

Did anyone else see this, and is there a solution?

Thanks.

• Developer

Looking into it now.

Are you tired of AV False Positives???  Now accepting donations on my website (Click Here)  Your donation will be used towards buying a code signing certificate.   CGT is now compatible and safe to use with Rocksmith® 2014 Remastered ... 

Latest Build of Custom Game Toolkit (CGT) w/ Game Save Gigbox       Latest Build of Rocksmith Toolkit       Latest Build of Customs Forge Song Manager (CFSM)

All bug reports and help requests please include your: OS, CPU, AV, .NET Framework versions along with a description of the issue (include screenshots of error if possible).  It should go without having to say ... make sure you are using the latest build before submitting bug reports or asking for help.

*  Remember to use your magic words (please and thank you) if you would like a response.  Don't use phrases like 'thanks anyhow' as it is demeaning.

Its the game.

I am presuming that the second letter of the band you are on about is an "A"?

What I mean is, if you skip to a point in your song list (I normally have mine ordered by band) then the game takes a few seconds to "catch up" on loading in the album art.

Example 1...  order your song list by Artist.  Now hit "S".  Go into the first song that it lands on and the album art will not be visible.

Example 2...  order your song list by artist.  Now hit "R".  Press the down arrow 3 times, then the up arrow 3 times.  Now go ino the first "R" song.  See the album art?

The game just takes a few seconds to catch up if you make massive jumps in your list.  There is nothing wrong with toolkit or what you are doing.

Another point to note:  if you begin the song before it has loaded the album art, the art will still not be visible at the end of the song.  Nippy for taking screens of competition scores...

• Developer

@PhamNuwen

All fixed.  Download latest build here.  Thanks for bringing problem to our attention.  Let me know if toolkit works for you too.

EDIT: Any CDLC made with toolkit build ccdc6951f0 or build 674c9e7e55 should be discarded and rebuilt as these will have same album art problem.

• Like 1

Are you tired of AV False Positives???  Now accepting donations on my website (Click Here)  Your donation will be used towards buying a code signing certificate.   CGT is now compatible and safe to use with Rocksmith® 2014 Remastered ... 

Latest Build of Custom Game Toolkit (CGT) w/ Game Save Gigbox       Latest Build of Rocksmith Toolkit       Latest Build of Customs Forge Song Manager (CFSM)

All bug reports and help requests please include your: OS, CPU, AV, .NET Framework versions along with a description of the issue (include screenshots of error if possible).  It should go without having to say ... make sure you are using the latest build before submitting bug reports or asking for help.

*  Remember to use your magic words (please and thank you) if you would like a response.  Don't use phrases like 'thanks anyhow' as it is demeaning.

• Developer

@PC Plum  No problem.  Always good to hear from you.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Guidelines. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. - Privacy Policy