Rocksmith 2014 Crashes everytime i play cdlc on MAC

nsalam

Question

Hi!

I need help!!

I receently found out you can download cdlc for rocksmith 2014 on mac so i downloaded the rsinjector and mono patch and cherub rock by smashin pumpkins (which i paid for).

so i download a few songs off customforge and even converted some and it was working great!!

i think i got greedy and downloaded like 40 cdlc's in one go and now none of them work!!

i've tried removing all of them and just keeping a few like before but it just keeps crashing every single time after i tune the guitar just before im supposed to start playing.

im currently reinstalling rocksmith 2014 hoping that it would fix the issue.

but could some mac users please help me on my situation?

did i go overboard on the downloads?

how do i fix this?

4 answers to this question

Hi!

I need help!!

I receently found out you can download cdlc for rocksmith 2014 on mac so i downloaded the rsinjector and mono patch and cherub rock by smashin pumpkins (which i paid for).

so i download a few songs off customforge and even converted some and it was working great!!

i think i got greedy and downloaded like 40 cdlc's in one go and now none of them work!!

i've tried removing all of them and just keeping a few like before but it just keeps crashing every single time after i tune the guitar just before im supposed to start playing.

im currently reinstalling rocksmith 2014 hoping that it would fix the issue.

but could some mac users please help me on my situation?

did i go overboard on the downloads?

how do i fix this?

When you reinstalled, did you make sure you downloaded the official DLC that you purchased?

Also, make sure you're using one of the latest versions of the toolkit to convert the songs.  There was an older version that would not convert the songs properly.  I'm using v2.6.1.0-406125e4 and it works perfectly for converting.

Also, sometimes older customs that were created with very old versions of the toolkit will convert fine but still not work.  In that case, try asking the charter to either repack it with the latest toolkit, or convert it on their end.

@@thequietstorm29, the above may apply to you as well.