Chords Display Fix MOD

Frack

Chords Display Fix MOD

It's just an idea/concept for now (shouldn't be too hard to Modify the textures).

Here's the idea:

When there's a lot of close Chords in RS 2014 it's just unreadable, if you don't already know the song's rhythm.

The idea would be to take ideas from a better readable interface.

I've play Guitar Hero for several years & i think the readability is far better.

There's one big difference according to me, in GH the notes are displayed "Flat" while in RS it's displayed vertically.

The vertical choice is more confusing (but necessary to display chords), & Ubisoft have made the  choice of choosing the same color for different elements on different deeps (the Chords rectangles & the sustains lines are all merged especially on some Point Of View).

Guitar Hero:

http://s17.postimg.org/4ghrx9o0f/ME0001157322_2.jpg

The Idea:

http://s17.postimg.org/j0yus3iz3/Chords_Display_Fix_MOD.gif

1- Darken the sustains lines

2- En-light the 2 lowers angles on the Chords rectangles (for all Point Of View)

Modifying those 2 elements should add readability by giving a clear landmark at the bottom of each Chords.

You can give your ideas to improve the concept.

• Like 2

I don't think it will change a situation, I can clearly sometimes see chords on pane but begin to play right only after listening to song. But it is true that you changes increases readability a lot.

Rocksmith 2014 Championship
Leaderboards
Song selection
Class List
Rank

Signature stolen with minimal changes from @MaZtoR :)

This "Fix" will only be useful for "notes highway" (it's not the screen shoot example though).

it will be useful with dense moving chords, where the white dots will give the rhythm.

After playing a lot RS* you'll be able to adjust your playing rhythm with the notes position (after/before) (speed-/+).

*or any other rhythm game (it was my case with GH, with enough practice you can play unsync with the notes on known song (usefull when the song is not perfectly sync).

This "Fix" will only be useful for "notes highway" (it's not the screen shoot example though).

it will be useful with dense moving chords, where the white dots will give the rhythm.

After playing a lot RS* you'll be able to adjust your playing rhythm with the notes position (after/before) (speed-/+).

*or any other rhythm game (it was my case with GH, with enough practice you can play unsync with the notes on known song (usefull when the song is not perfectly sync).

Yes that was exactly what I thought about - "note highway". I mean it is better not try to read rhythm from RS, but listen it once and remember how it should sound or start from a slow speed where you can easily control situation.

Rocksmith 2014 Championship
Leaderboards
Song selection
Class List
Rank

Signature stolen with minimal changes from @MaZtoR :)

TeamUp with Laro for this, it seems he already did some job on this: http://customsforge.com/topic/20557-skins-in-rs

It would be nice to have decent rhythm helpers, I suffer from this problem too.