Changing Album Artwork

Hello everyone just discovered customs-forge and this place is truly amazing. It has expanded the use I have got for rock-smith beyond belief.

Currently I have got some issues with the CDLC that I have downloaded. The artwork that I have for the albums is different to the ones that is on the CDLC so when I come to pick a track its confusing the hell out of me. So i'm looking for a way to either batch delete the artwork for an album or a quick way for me to change the artwork with the one that I can scan in , ( or scrape for a web source )

I tried the custom song creator toolkit and there are options to remove parts and change volumes and metadata but not the album art. Any ideas ?

• Administrator

1 Import the package in the toolkit

2 in the files section, click on the "..." button of the first line

3 select the new album art (must be 512x512 in .dds, .jpg, .gif, .bmp, .png or .jpeg)

4 generate

5 ???

6 profit!!

• Like 2

Firekorn's workshop
In Flames Discography

#FirekornHasDoneNothingForTheCommunity

That worked perfectly, for some reason the path to where I had imported the file was too long for the box so I was looking in completely the wrong place to change the image.

Have made a crude autohotkey script so all I need to do is right click on the file in windows explorer to change the image and the script automates the rest. I will polish it a bit more and hopefully post it when its finished.

Thanks again

• Like 1