Notes moving very slow and clustered?

haarek

Question

Hya! Idk where to post this really, but I think this subforum will do :>

So I finally managed to create a Scar Symmetry song with the correct tuning (Yay)

and when I went ingame to test it, the notes were moving a lot slower then normal and they were clustered up. I managed to fix this by entering riff repeater then going back out of RR to start the song again. Then it was normal speed with normal spacing inbetween the notes.

Anyone got any idea what this is caused by? I was thinking of making and releasing a few SC songs tomorrow, but if this issues tags along to the other songs as well I'll postpone it.. :P

I thought maybe to try and change the speed in the toolkit, but I didn't as it seemed to work with the mentioned fix ingame.

Thanks!

4 answers to this question

Did you make the file with dynamic difficulty? Dynamic difficulty usually starts with a pretty slow scroll speed until you've had some time on the song or proven yourself or something, at which point it gets to the scroll speed you enter in the toolkit. Might not be it, but it's the first thing that comes to mind.

My CDLC releases and my workshop 
My CDLC previews (Lots of bass only stuff)
Join us at the Rocksmith Championship!

Did you make the file with dynamic difficulty? Dynamic difficulty usually starts with a pretty slow scroll speed until you've had some time on the song or proven yourself or something, at which point it gets to the scroll speed you enter in the toolkit. Might not be it, but it's the first thing that comes to mind.

I haven't, no :L

All I've done so far is just place the notes in EoF, done what needs to be done in Wwise and then made the p.psarc file in the toolkit.

Might it be the leading silence I added? Though I've never had this issue before when adding leading silence..

Edit: Think I solved it ^^ seemed like I didn't add spacing after the leading silence, which seemed to cause the the notes to be squeezed foreward