how do delete DD & sections?

cacahuate51

i wanted to add sections in someones pscars because for some reason the dd sections arent rs sections (rr doesnt work) and even if they were they are placed in random spots. (also because he doesnt reply since its almost over a year old)

so how do you delete the dd and sections because when i press delete dd it says warning there is one populated difficulty beyond the first 5 difficulties only the first 5 will export to midi, and when i press manage rs phases its not the list that i remember its just a difficulty list and if i press delete level then it will delete the notes that i want sooo im confused.

/m/   Genre Custom dlc Playlists  + Weekly Rocksmith championship on Spotify @midi ogre
(you can use Scowalts app to download your liked spotify songs)

The "There is at least one populated difficulty beyond the first 5 difficulties. Only the first 5 will export to MIDI." message is given in EOF only if you re-enable the track difficulty limit (ie. for Rock Band authoring).

Are you sure the toolkit won't let you remove the dynamic difficulty though? It would be easier to do it that way, but it could be done in EOF if necessary.

When i try to use ddc in the tool kit it gives me a thread exception message. not sure if its due to a bad rar of the toolkit but i cant go to the webpage to download the rar either cause it says:

A Database Error Occurred

Unable to connect to your database server using the provided settings.

Filename: core/Loader.php

Line Number: 346

/m/   Genre Custom dlc Playlists  + Weekly Rocksmith championship on Spotify @midi ogre

To remove dynamic difficulties in EOF, you'd want to go to the highest populated difficulty (the highest number that has an * on the tab) and use "Track>Rocksmith>Flatten this difficulty". The default distance for merging notes is probably fine unless the chart has some sync errors. Then on each of the lower difficulties, use "Track>Delete active difficulty" until you are left with the full arrangement (flattened difficulty) as the lowest difficulty level. You can then recreate any sections how you want them to be. DDC will add phrases automatically, but you can add those manually if you prefer.

To modify sections, phrases, measures and beats in an existing CDLC, you can use the BPR tool : BPR

From the looks of it it seems like you are the creator of bpr or atleast know it pretty well. Any chance you can make a quick youtube tutorial? because it seems like its exactly what i needed but i dont know how to use it.

raynebcThanks! i flattened them out and that seemed to work for the dd! now the only thing is how do i remove the sections? because when i put intro its counting the ones that aren't marked so any clues on how to delete those in eof? manage rs phrases using ctrl m deletes the notes in the phrases instead of just deleting the phrase names so im not sure what im doing wrong

Nvm I was able to use Cbr to remove the sections   :) its easier than i thought td be but it would be nice for you to still make a tutorial for dumb people like me xP thanks both of you and sorry for the notifications and for the time you guys put to reply me.

Nvm I was able to use Cbr to remove the sections   :) its easier than i thought td be but it would be nice for you to still make a tutorial for dumb people like me xP thanks both of you and sorry for the notifications and for the time you guys put to reply me.

There is an included help page in the BPR tool (just hit the [F1] key)