Rocksmith 2014 Championship Week 92

Intermediate Lead - 98.63%, 287 streak

4 misses outside the solo. I'll keep on going :)

• Like 9

Master of Rocksmith Championship
For Whom the Leaderboard Tolls
...And Song Selection List For All
Seek and Championship Class Lists

The Exercise That Never Comes

@@Mortalo don't worry, you're a nice douche :)

T-Rex Interactive | Box Kid Adventures

Don't have much time this week. I'll see how I improve :)

http://i.imgur.com/4Kc44aZ.jpg

• Like 5

| The MUSE Project | BABYMETAL DiscographyMY Customs | Rocksmith for 15£ 

"Please, always leave feedback, it helps me to create better customs !

Don't forget to write down your comment and push the thanks button !" 

Don't have much time this week. I'll see how I improve :)

Do you know that you have been promoted to Advanced for scoring more than 99%?  :blink:

oh really ? :O I didn't even know that :D Guess I got lucky in Underwear. I will go suck in Advenced then :P :D thanks

• Like 2

| The MUSE Project | BABYMETAL DiscographyMY Customs | Rocksmith for 15£ 

"Please, always leave feedback, it helps me to create better customs !

Don't forget to write down your comment and push the thanks button !" 

I will go suck in Advenced then :P :D thanks

Don't underestimate yourself, I've just promoted and thought that I will be a noob there, but managed to get a good result, but week started only two days ago.

• Like 3

Rocksmith 2014 Championship
Leaderboards
Song selection
Class List
Rank

Signature stolen with minimal changes from @MaZtoR :)

Today, Ride The Lightning turns 31 years old! 

Just wanted to write the same thing :D

"Guitarist James Hetfield and Lars Ulrich had written most of Metallica’s first album with Dave Mustaine. Since Mustaine was no longer in the group when the sessions for Ride the Lightning began, bassist Cliff Burton stepped to the forefront, contributing to six of the eight songs and encouraging his bandmates to experiment with different tempos and structures on songs like “Fight Fire With Fire” and the cinematic instrumental “The Call of Ktulu.”

Like Iron Maiden’s Steve Harris, who was one of Metallica’s musical heroes, Burton played with his fingers, imbuing the songs with fluidity. Since he had some knowledge of music theory, he showed Hetfield and Hammett how to augment core notes with complementary counter-melodies and how basic guitar harmony worked. He also enhanced the music with effect pedals, including the Morley wah-wah, which provided a sweeping, cutting sound under the metallic crunch."

read more

• Like 4

• Administrator

Version 2 of This Will Never End has been uploaded. 
http://customsforge.com/page/customsforge_rs_2014_cdlc.html/_/pc-enabled-rs-2014-cdlc/this-will-never-end-r5921

The song has been completely remade from scratch. New tones have been added. The Lead intro riff plays better now.
The chord in the chorus has been changed. ect ect

Screenshots of the New DD Layout.
Lead
Rhythm
Bass

Enjoy it guys :) Hope to see a play through of it.

• Like 10

Community Admin | Send me a message if you are having trouble with something | Teinashu's Hall of Glory
Steam -

Blind Guardian - really out of my comfort zone on this one, I just don't play fast metal rhythm or super quick solos.

Anyway decided to give the rhythm a crack tonight, initial impressions weren't good, but I stuck at it and then this happened:

http://i58.tinypic.com/11hxptv.png

Genuinely stoked with this result ! I guess I must be getting better :) (wrist is bloody killing me though !)

Edit: noooo, now I have to do it all over again for version 2 *shakes fist*

Just kidding, thanks for the update @@Teinashu :)

• Like 8

This is quite difficult for beginner bass, I think:

https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B49Qq-EFnmrKUHZyaTQtcGxGVEE/view?usp=sharing

And about the same difficulty as this:

https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B49Qq-EFnmrKYXFYNUNUQ2x6TUU/view?usp=sharing

And I'm sorry to say I've only played it once, because I really, really, like it.  But I've been bodyboarding today and my arms are dropping off.  I haven't even tried Blind Guardian yet.

• Like 7

This week's intermediate bass track is great.  I enjoyed playing it immensely, so thanks @ for charting and suggesting it :)  I had more runs than I'd care to admit where I only missed 2 or 3 notes after a 600 note streak.  Nerves always seem to get to me once I'm actively trying for 100% for some reason.  After getting past any slightly tricky parts without issue, the realization hits me that I've definitely got it this time.  And then the adrenaline kicks in, and I slip up  :lol:  Anyway, my score: 

http://i.imgur.com/nAturen.jpg

• Like 9

@@then3verend Yeah, I figure it should be less stressful with more experience, once hitting 100% isn't a huge deal anymore.  For now though, it's still pretty nerve wracking  :)

And since I was retuning to Eb anyway, I ran though This Will Never End a few times.  Left hand isn't too complicated, but man... I can't really play the 16th notes up to speed except in a few places.  I'd either need to get comfortable with three finger plucking or learn to use a pick I think, neither of which is likely to happen this week.  Also have to admit, not really my genre, so I'm not super motivated to invest a ton of time into it with it being out of my class anyway.

http://i.imgur.com/tuvynpq.jpg

• Like 4

What the hell, version 2 of Blind Guardian ? I have to play it again ? I have to get again 96% or more ?

[emoji95] [emoji88] [emoji100][emoji100] [emoji100]

I can't play for some days, because i hurt my fingers. Excuse me, not i did that.. A good friend of mine crushed my fingers by smashing the door, because he didn't see me. The pain came like this [emoji55] >[emoji46] >[emoji47] >[emoji32] >[emoji33] >[emoji37]>[emoji36] >[emoji35]

Is my actual score invalid ? Or does it still count ?

But i have feeling that RS doesn't recognize bends so well cause of my old strings :(

I have to sadden you, but I don't think it's because old strings. My strings has probably around 6 months (or more :D ) and I can get quite good results (Temple of Bends), except high e, but I believe that it can be either guitar setup or me (most likely me :lol: ). Bends are tricky and Rocksmith wants you to hit them perfectly.

• Like 1