Songs converted with Toolkit 2.6.1 freezing game on PS3

I recently updated my version of the toolkit from 2.6.0 to 2.6.1 (54a9c27d) as there was a number of new songs being released that were created in the newer version which would fail when trying to convert to PS3 in 2.6.0.

Since then any PC files I've converted in 2.6.1 to PS3 have caused the game to freeze when I try to select the song from the song list. I've also tried selecting the song in Score Attack and the same thing would happen.  I'm then forced to quit the game and restart it, however if I select that same song or any other converted in 2.6.1 the same thing happens again.

Hoping someone can look into this or recommend a fix so that I can start playing the new/updated releases again.

• Developer

@Alex360  what do you think?  I have no fix.

Are you tired of AV False Positives???  Now accepting donations on my website (Click Here)  Your donation will be used towards buying a code signing certificate.   CGT is now compatible and safe to use with Rocksmith® 2014 Remastered ... 

Latest Build of Custom Game Toolkit (CGT) w/ Game Save Gigbox       Latest Build of Rocksmith Toolkit       Latest Build of Customs Forge Song Manager (CFSM)

All bug reports and help requests please include your: OS, CPU, AV, .NET Framework versions along with a description of the issue (include screenshots of error if possible).  It should go without having to say ... make sure you are using the latest build before submitting bug reports or asking for help.

*  Remember to use your magic words (please and thank you) if you would like a response.  Don't use phrases like 'thanks anyhow' as it is demeaning.

@@jizzlobber, I'd like to have sample files for this issue, if you can send me working cdlc, convert it to pc and than to ps3 to broke it and send me it i'll notice the difrence and you'll got fix as soon I can work on it, hope you also will help me with testing things, thank you for your feedback

@@Alex360 I can provide you with a copy of the original PC file along with a converted to PS3 file using 2.6.0 that works and 2.6.1 that freezes up the game. Is there an email address you can PM me to send to?

I've tested converting PC files that were created with 2.6.0 and 2.6.1 and both end up with the same results when converting to PS3 in 2.6.1.

More than happy to help out with further testing.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Guidelines. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. - Privacy Policy