What happened to Rocksmith1 Dlc and is there a way to have r1 conccerts in r2014?

cacahuate51

Question

Personaly i prefer the layout of rocksmith 1 with its ability to create playlists and the points and the concerts, so if there is any rocksmith 1 dlc page can you guys tell me where it is? and the tool to make it run cdlc? 

If there isnt rocksmith1 cdlc anymore and it got all deleted because it used to be on a different page. then is there any chance to have saved playlists of some sort? and is there any way to have rocksmith 1 concerts in rocksmith 2014? thanks.

Also ive tried roadie but it never finds my dlc is there a proper tutorial? because i put the url of where my cdlc is at and at the bottom it says this may take a minute but i left it on all night and it didnt work...so im guessing im doing it wrong

Edit: i remember Cdlc For R1 Was In a page called Smithyanvil but that got shutdown and turned to customsforge but i am sure there was also rs1 songs here too no?

/m/   Genre Custom dlc Playlists  + Weekly Rocksmith championship on Spotify @midi ogre
(you can use Scowalts app to download your liked spotify songs)

7 answers to this question

Thanks for the links! unfortunatley you are right and most of them are dead but just incase if i find one, besides having dammit dlc do i have to install an exe file and replace the original with it? or how do i get them to work

/m/   Genre Custom dlc Playlists  + Weekly Rocksmith championship on Spotify @midi ogre

You needed nothing for RS12 other than to own a CDLC.  Then you would use the toolkit to make the song ID of the custom you wanted to play equal to an official DLC that you owned.

It basically meant that every CDLC that you downloaded you had to change the ID.  Although you could do it in batch using dredd's tools.

A lot of people used the Dammit CDLC as the ID in their customs, but a lot did not.  So it is not a case of having to own Dammit, you would just need to change the appID of the CDLC to something you do own.

I have to say though, even when you get it all working and find the CDLC you want, you will be straight back to RS14.  When it dawns on you that you can only hear your guitar during songs (not in the menus like RS14) you will be like "DUH!!!"

Then good luck qualifying CDLC with no DD to 90K before you get to play your concert :D

Got it thanks! the reason why it wasn;t appearing was because they werent packaged to the right ID.  It is unfortunate that you have to get 90k points :/ but I really want to get all the achievment again on pc (last time on xbox) as i find it funner when you get achievments. atleast most of the cdlc have sections hence being able to use rr and thats all i really need :P

But the other qs still hasnt been answered. is it possible to have rs2012concerts in 2014? like actually being able to see peoples faces and well just the backgrounds that are in 2012 onto 2014.

aw that stinks :/ 

yea hah, the rr is terrible and it looks like the cdlc songs that are tunning lower than dropd are just pitched down with the amps. so i dont even know what tunning they are really in.  But im almost done with the achievments anyways, so as soon as i am im going straight to 2014. i guess ill leave behind the only ladies that enjoyed me playing :( XD