New Donation

Nitemares

Question

Ladies and Gentlemen,

I jumped on the CDLC search this morning and found about 30 songs I liked and grabbed them.  (In about 5 mins mind you.)

That would have cost me heaps on STEAM.  (If the songs were even there.)

Last month I tossed some money in the pot and today I have tossed a little more.

Though neither amount will break the bank, I think that if we all toss a little each month into the pot....like an Everquest subscription idea....but less cost....then how could we go wrong.

This is such a wonderful resource and the members work really hard at adding new items all the time.

I love this place.  Let us all jump in and keep Customs Forge rolling along.

Thanks again to the site developers, mods, contributors and donors....I am just a user of the service and happy to pay for something that works well.  :)

Greg

• Like 4

5 answers to this question

Hey Greg, thanks for the reminder. I feel the same way you do.

Those of us that "feed" off the work of others should really pitch in when we can.

I've donated before, but am going to go do it again.

I "liked" your post, and if I could figure out how to give you "thanks", I'd do that as well. :)

• Like 1

No worries Dean.

I just needed to say thank you to the people that produce the wonderful music for the rest of us to play.....in my case....badly.

Thank You all again,

Greg

• Like 1

I "liked" your post, and if I could figure out how to give you "thanks", I'd do that as well. :)

If you mouse over the post there should be a link on the bottom (just to the left of Quote) for thanking people.

And @@Nitemares, I'm glad you're enjoying things around here! It means a lot to me (and I'm sure the other makers of CDLC) to know that people are enjoying their works. Thanks for supporting the site!

Edit: I'll also add, for people without much disposable income for supporting the site, I know I and many other charters would like to have more constructive feedback on our customs. If more people could give feedback beyond a "Thanks" on our uploads, I'm sure it would help increase CDLC quality across the board. Thanks!

Edited by albatross213

My CDLC releases and my workshop 
My CDLC previews (Lots of bass only stuff)
Join us at the Rocksmith Championship!

If you mouse over the post there should be a link on the bottom (just to the left of Quote) for thanking people.

And @@Nitemares, I'm glad you're enjoying things around here! It means a lot to me (and I'm sure the other makers of CDLC) to know that people are enjoying their works. Thanks for supporting the site!

Edit: I'll also add, for people without much disposable income for supporting the site, I know I and many other charters would like to have more constructive feedback on our customs. If more people could give feedback beyond a "Thanks" on our uploads, I'm sure it would help increase CDLC quality across the board. Thanks!

Got it. Thanks! :)

• Like 1

Hey, I decided to donate a little bit more than the default $5.00 because when I clicked the button in Chrome on a MacBook it gave me an error, so I had to type in my own number (one that reminds me of the "Doom Generation", heheh. Lol). How 'bout you take a few minutes & fix that "Oops" page that comes up when I try to do the default $5.00, Mark BeesDaMan? Or get one of your flunkies to do it. Lol, flunkies. Time to grab a cocktail & play some more Rocksmith. Or grab a cocktail & rip a disc in HandBrake, haha....

Oops, I mean or maybe Unleashed2k can, or whoever gets the donations. *sigh* so thirsty