Rocksmith 2014 Championship Week 91

• Rocksmith Championship Organizer

The way you've written the part under the second verse heading (3rd and 4th lines in your image) are definitely an octave higher than the audio though :)

nope, it's definitely like I transcribed, sure 

@@Shiroo, I pmed you rhythm and bass fixes, but now I see that more changes in lead and rhythm paths are necessary:

In fact that the song is based on A# minor pentatonic scale, and my ears also told me that, you should change all chords in the song, A# to A#minor and D# to D# minor. I guess you know how to change them.

Sorry, but for that I have to take 1 rating point away of both paths for tab.

• Like 1
 YouTube                                                           The Phantastic 3                                                       Facebook

Captain-Sparton-weiss minimini.png

OK :D Holy shit :P Can someone send me GPX file with the changes? :D That will be easiest. Just use the one Motive posted earlier and I'll see all the changes and dont miss anything :P

| The MUSE Project | BABYMETAL DiscographyMY Customs | Rocksmith for 15£ 

"Please, always leave feedback, it helps me to create better customs !

Don't forget to write down your comment and push the thanks button !" 

OK  :D Holy shit  :P Can someone send me GPX file with the changes?  :D That will be easiest. Just use the one Motive posted earlier and I'll see all the changes and dont miss anything  :P

that would take about 1 hour I guess, if I will do it then maybe tonight. All changes I did in the tab I did just in one part, so I have to go through the whole song in all paths. But you know what to change, and it's not my custom, so it's your job :P.

• Like 2
 YouTube                                                           The Phantastic 3                                                       Facebook

I learned the scale part with motives metronome files and practiced that for a while and i cut my fingernails to help with the barres.

It helped a little but the song is just so fast.

this song requires a solid alternate picking, anyway makes it easier.

I really cant do alternate picking.  I always end up economy picking whether i want to or not.

• Like 2

@@MaZtoR I think you must spent all free time at this week for practice with metronome and alternate picking at this phrase (or only scale pentatonic up-down). It really improve all your score on all next weeks. Need play with half speed at 150, some time run with full speed-150 for testing your gotted skill. Forget about score on time. I will do same.

• Like 3

Welcome @@koffein and @@Zeen... Zeen, you should post whenever able! Pretty sure your play structure will fit with the addition of the "freebird" category :) enjoy!

• Like 3

Mortalo, on 11 Feb 2015 - 11:36 AM, said:

Ok, because of poor results and overall lack of skill @NoonyDeloony gets downgraded to Advanced. She would be forever remembered as shameful person... and then she'll make another charming video and we'll forget about that.

Youtube: https://www.youtube.com/user/NoonyDeloony/videos

Twitching bass unskillfully, here: https://www.twitch.tv/noonydeloony

wow, +8% in one try....

http://i60.tinypic.com/2m7snf4.jpg

• Like 4

-= Building a Guitar from Scratch with Absolutely No Woodworking Experience =-
-= ROCK - Rodmans Course for Kids and Beginners =-

-=GET RID OF ON DISC SONGS IN THE SONG SELECTION LIST? , FULL SETLIST MANAGEMENT? - YOU NEED A ROADIE !!!=-
-= SPOTIFY Rocksmith CS Playlist =-
-= Use your DLC library on multiple PCs w. autoupdate =-
-= Build your own RS Toneswitch Fb =-

-= Join the Championship - cause the Championship is good for you =-
-= What´s my RANK again??? - check the 10-weeks Leaderboard and PLAYER Level =-
-= Put the Songs you want to be played into SONG SELECTION LIST =-

On 11/8/2016 at 8:32 PM, Vodka said:

I hated Royal Republic prev. time. I hate it this time too.

UPD: OK. I hate every song. I guess I need to stop.

Working from home doing computer based modelling simulations this week, so lots of time to play guitar while the program runs away in the background.

An early take on Adv. Lead:

http://i61.tinypic.com/2d0c1ee.png

Love this song, going to try for a 99.x % result by weeks end.

• Like 5

@@MaZtoR Very clear for understood and good lesson about alternative picking. ->>

There is a thing I don't understand: really in some cases alternate picking can be faster than economy? It seems that I started alternate picking and at some moment it turns out to be economy one, and I really still don't understand how my hand is doing it. Also found another moment: when I were beginner I were looking more at picking hand during playing, but now I look more at fret hand.

Rocksmith 2014 Championship
Leaderboards
Song selection
Class List
Rank

Signature stolen with minimal changes from @MaZtoR :)

Cool video @.

@@MaZtoR I can tell you the best advice - get Bass! Year ago, I didn't saw a chance to learn alternate picking. Even on single notes on one string, I felt more comfortable with downpicking. But then I got bass, and surprisingly alternate picking there was natural. There is a greater gap between strings, so that help me learn to be comfortable with that. It took me some time to adjust to guitar, but it was way easier to alternate since then.

I know that I could have learnt alternate picking without bass, but that was very helpful and made it easier.

Master of Rocksmith Championship
For Whom the Leaderboard Tolls
...And Song Selection List For All
Seek and Championship Class Lists

The Exercise That Never Comes

@@Mortalo don't worry, you're a nice douche :)

T-Rex Interactive | Box Kid Adventures

I don`t know, i use picking higgledy-piggledy. Almost from start i used alternative picking, and when some arpeggio then economy picking, it seem very native. And for me hard to use only downpicking or uppicking, i always start to use alt or eco. And at this video exercise with alt picking + alt stroke for same phrase- really hard for control, again start to use only native alt picking without changing direction stroke. I think it very useful but and very hard for relearn if have some hoppy in picking.

@@MaZtoR I think you must spent all free time at this week for practice with metronome and alternate picking at this phrase (or only scale pentatonic up-down). It really improve all your score on all next weeks. Need play with half speed at 150, some time run with full speed-150 for testing your gotted skill. Forget about score on time. I will do same.

I really would like to do that but I'm getting married this Saturday and we have a rather big party to prepare for, so i really don't have that much free time. And if i choose to spent my time with the guitar I'm pretty sure my soon to be wife would kill me. :D

• Like 6

@@Shiroo for a clean sound you can simply take the lead sound, take this Guv'nor pedal out and adjust a little bit those amp, more gain, less treble or just try a little bit around. I tried this and it sounded ok, not really great but good enough on my setup

http://up.picr.de/22602072jc.jpg

It's a bit 2011, but me and Tool...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kxRX6LXDpWs

Edit: I was that enthralled by the "no, no, no, cat" that I forgot to upload my score:

https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B49Qq-EFnmrKSW5TX2hzUU9KeWc/view?usp=sharing

Please tell me that's enough to keep my DHM (woman) status, and that I don't have to play it again?

P.S. I fell down the stairs on Sunday, so was looking forward to playing something nice this week once I'd had a couple of days to recover (YCRTA once I could sit down again).  I guess I'll just stick to my Ah-ha, then… :D

• Like 8

http://images.akamai.steamusercontent.com/ugc/441701675651169715/F259E6315677B86450ED7BB0D0369D424C1AB418/

I'm back to severe elbow pain. I was playing through the lesser pain, but I might be scarce around here for a bit again...

Obviously, I don't like your pain; I like your score.

• Like 1

I don't thought that scoring more 0.8 percent maybe so hard! Sometimes chords are not recognized, especially in the place you need strumming like mad.

http://i71.fastpic.ru/big/2015/0721/10/b15612ff989bed15621091f925ff8010.png

Edit: What happened with this screenshot?? I don't know -- it saved some wrong way?? I hope you will consider it elegible one, I were playing that one song for hour and a half.

• Like 6

Rocksmith 2014 Championship
Leaderboards
Song selection
Class List
Rank

Signature stolen with minimal changes from @MaZtoR :)

I really would like to do that but I'm getting married this Saturday and we have a rather big party to prepare for, so i really don't have that much free time. And if i choose to spent my time with the guitar I'm pretty sure my soon to be wife would kill me. :D

How could you keep that a secret for so long!? You feared that I'll take Rodman and we'll fly to Sweden and give you a long night of guitar crap-jam day before your big day? :lol:

That's really cool, have a great day :)

• Like 4

Master of Rocksmith Championship
For Whom the Leaderboard Tolls
...And Song Selection List For All
Seek and Championship Class Lists

The Exercise That Never Comes

@@Mortalo don't worry, you're a nice douche :)

T-Rex Interactive | Box Kid Adventures