Advanced: N/A
Masterclass: @@Latsch

Bass:
Beginner: N/E
Intermediate: @simonm2000

Advanced: @@supername
Masterclass: @@albatross213

Congrats to all the winners.

Honorably mentioned for scoring 100% are @@Bentron, @@NoonyDeloony and @simonm2000 on Intermediate Bass and @@albatross213 on MasterClass Bass. Impressive.
Three videos this week -

by @,
by @ and
by @@NoonyDeloony. Thanks!

The songs for this week are:

Lead Path:

Beginner:  Marilyn Manson - Sweet Dreams (chosen by @@lostpapers )
Intermediate: Royal Republic - Underwear (chosen @@Shiroo )
Advanced: Tool - The Grudge (chosen @@Choaralaone )

Masterclass: Rush - Anthem (chosen @@Choaralaone )

(I didn't noticed that Tool was also picked by Choaralaone, so we'll have an exception this week)

Rhythm Path:

Beginner: Marilyn Manson - Sweet Dreams
Intermediate: Royal Republic - Underwear
Advanced: Tom Petty and Heartbreakers - Mary Jane`s Last Dance (official song)
(originally played on week 47, emergency for lack of Advanced Rhythm twice in a row)
Masterclass: N/A

Bass Path:

Beginner:  Marilyn Manson - Sweet Dreams
Intermediate: Royal Republic - Underwear
Advanced: Tool - The Grudge
Masterclass: Rush - Anthem

Share with us your opinion on this weeks songs difficulty scores (1-10).

Honorable list Diehard men:

Playing in their class 4 weeks in row, one pass allowed (not yet updated!)

P.s. I did not yet updated Championship Class Lists (I'll do it later this day, so stay tuned)

Have a great week!

• Like 7

Master of Rocksmith Championship
For Whom the Leaderboard Tolls
...And Song Selection List For All
Seek and Championship Class Lists

The Exercise That Never Comes

@@Mortalo don't worry, you're a nice douche :)

T-Rex Interactive | Box Kid Adventures

Sweet Dreams - even though I prefer original, it's still a hell lot of fun to play it.

Underwear - one silly song :lol: It's fun, short and fast. You're gonna like it.

Anthem - Cool song. Really hard on both path's, it's gonna be nice to see how well can you score on it.

• Like 5

The beginner song is one of the first i ever tried to learn. Its a great little riff that is easy to memorize.

http://i89.photobucket.com/albums/k228/maztor42/Rocksmith%20championship%202014/Sweet%20dreams%20Are%20made%20of%20this%2098_zps4902ioaj.jpg

Intermediate song is a lot easier than last week. Its a great song and it was fun to play.

http://i89.photobucket.com/albums/k228/maztor42/Rocksmith%20championship%202014/Underwear%209699_zpsuilhrock.jpg

• Like 9

• Rocksmith Championship Organizer

Thx for filling adv rhy lack !!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Like 1

-= Building a Guitar from Scratch with Absolutely No Woodworking Experience =-
-= ROCK - Rodmans Course for Kids and Beginners =-

-=GET RID OF ON DISC SONGS IN THE SONG SELECTION LIST? , FULL SETLIST MANAGEMENT? - YOU NEED A ROADIE !!!=-
-= SPOTIFY Rocksmith CS Playlist =-
-= Use your DLC library on multiple PCs w. autoupdate =-
-= Build your own RS Toneswitch Fb =-

-= Join the Championship - cause the Championship is good for you =-
-= What´s my RANK again??? - check the 10-weeks Leaderboard and PLAYER Level =-
-= Put the Songs you want to be played into SONG SELECTION LIST =-

On 11/8/2016 at 8:32 PM, Vodka said:

I hated Royal Republic prev. time. I hate it this time too.

UPD: OK. I hate every song. I guess I need to stop.

Underwear - one silly song :lol: It's fun, short and fast. You're gonna like it.

and those lyrics ! :D haha

| The MUSE Project | BABYMETAL DiscographyMY Customs | Rocksmith for 15£ 

"Please, always leave feedback, it helps me to create better customs !

Don't forget to write down your comment and push the thanks button !" 

First real try at Anthem:

http://i.imgur.com/5jSm9pX.jpg

Edit: Oops, used the old (1.1) version, disregard my previous comments in this space.

Edited by albatross213
  • Like 4

My CDLC releases and my workshop 
My CDLC previews (Lots of bass only stuff)
Join us at the Rocksmith Championship!

Championship Class Lists updated. Also some mess with DHM.

Intermediate Bass - 100%, 449 streak, 946.543 score

This bass is quite tricky, so I feel real good with that score. I still have no idea what this guys have in their heads, but they're making fun guitar and bass lines :)

• Like 3

Did a few runs through learn a song and then some time in RR.  There's nothing particularly hard in isolation, but it's pretty fast.  I still fumble the transition between some sections, and I'm definitely not playing that lick at the end cleanly when at full speed, but I think I'll get there.  Overall probably a little easier than last week's.

http://i.imgur.com/rwXJGb3.jpg

• Like 6

I played the old version last time, so that score (and most of my comments) are invalidated. Luckily I don't need the score anymore:

http://i.imgur.com/1Xi0q2b.jpg

I think the first time the "Wonders of the world" comes up it's still wrong - I'm pretty sure there should be twice as much space between the last note and the one before it (as there is the other times this phrase pops up in the song).

Still definitely lots of room for improvement in the solo, and I also made a bunch of stupid mistakes in the second-to-last chorus and the last verse.

@@Nacholede - I imported the tones and the DB levels for the guitar parts don't seem excessive, though I know pedals can have a big effect. Anyway, can't you just adjust volumes in the mixer a bit in the meantime?

• Like 7

My CDLC releases and my workshop 
My CDLC previews (Lots of bass only stuff)
Join us at the Rocksmith Championship!

I played the old version last time, so that score (and most of my comments) are invalidated. Luckily I don't need the score anymore:

http://i.imgur.com/1Xi0q2b.jpg

I think the first time the "Wonders of the world" comes up it's still wrong - I'm pretty sure there should be twice as much space between the last note and the one before it (as there is the other times this phrase pops up in the song).

Still definitely lots of room for improvement in the solo, and I also made a bunch of stupid mistakes in the second-to-last chorus and the last verse.

@@Nacholede - I imported the tones and the DB levels for the guitar parts don't seem excessive, though I know pedals can have a big effect. Anyway, can't you just adjust volumes in the mixer a bit in the meantime?

Yep, i'll do that in the meantime! 

9A7alLl.jpg

I did a couple of runs through Sweet Dreams on bass and only got 92%.  Hmmmm, I'll have to look to see what I'm missing.

And spend some time in RR for Underwear on bass.  http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=484105708  This one is fun to work on, so I'll focus on it for a few days,

• Like 5

"Like a bird on the wire, Like a drunk in a midnight choir, I have tried in my own way to be free" Leonard Cohen - RIP

Peek inside 2groggy's basement FreeBird Laboratory (not for the faint of heart)

Tobias Bass VI      SG shaped Bass VI     Hollow Acoustic Thunderbird 5     Hollow Archtop Bass VI

Harlequin Hollow Archtop Bass     Hollow Toby Bass VI     Starcaster Bass     A trio of hollow archtops (new)

I never understood bands like Tool. It just sound like noise to me. So i guess this is my one and only score for it.

http://i89.photobucket.com/albums/k228/maztor42/Rocksmith%20championship%202014/The%20grudge%2089_zpscmfzhsvk.jpg

Thanks @Mortalo for getting us a rhythm part this week. 

I had accualy removed it from my library of song. But thanks to @Rodman it was easy to put it back again.

The song is all over the place with notes and chords mixed together. It will be interesting to try and learn it.

http://i89.photobucket.com/albums/k228/maztor42/Rocksmith%20championship%202014/Mary%20janes%20last%20dance%2082_zpswnx5qfrc.jpg

And last after a few bad weeks i had to prove to myself that i do not need to go back to beginner.

http://i89.photobucket.com/albums/k228/maztor42/Rocksmith%20championship%202014/Sweet%20dreams%20Are%20made%20of%20this%209923_zps4v1glwfr.jpg

• Like 10

First couple of tries + some time in RR. The speed though :/

http://i.imgur.com/PInpuwD.jpg

• Like 4

| The MUSE Project | BABYMETAL DiscographyMY Customs | Rocksmith for 15£ 

"Please, always leave feedback, it helps me to create better customs !

Don't forget to write down your comment and push the thanks button !" 

@@Nacholede Thanks for reporting, but just to be sure, are you playing 2.0 version? If so I'm going to turn down tone volumes on the upcoming update!

@@albatross213 Thanks for the heads up, you were certainly right about those notes! Took advantage and also fixed some slides, notes and sync.

It just keep amazing me how a 22 yo Geddy Lee could write this kind of basslines (and then play it and sing), that's one of the reasons that make me love Rush.

• Like 1

So, for me Royal`s speed of scale at lead very fast for good sounds and missless, need a lot practice. But i very boring every time after

every a few measures waiting rewind RR, and dont`t want start hating a song. So i start to play piece by piece with metronome.

I make audio tracks with metronome - drums (lenght 3 min) with different speeds 150, 170, 190, 200(actual speed). I hope someone find it helpful for himself. In archive is audio, tabs from cdlc, and screen with whole hard phrase.  All for easy learning :)

Link to archive

Good luck

• Like 3

It just keep amazing me how a 22 yo Geddy Lee could write this kind of basslines (and then play it and sing), that's one of the reasons that make me love Rush.

Thats exactly what i thought while i was playin Anthem.. the playing and singing one..unbelievable

Anthem Bass 

That "middle" part is insane

Here are the other songs, great choice this week

Sweet Dreams 

Fucked up one slide because i thought i could take a sip of my coffee in between ;D

Underwear Bass 

This ones really fun to rock out while playing

The Grudge Bass 

Love Tool, but fuck those timings, and i couldnt hit a single one of those chords

cheers!

• Like 7

played some guitar

Underwear Lead

Really cool and easy song, altough a little fast, but should be no problem 

if you know the pentatonic minor

Anthem Lead

Lots to improve here, but the solo is easier than i thought.

The Sound and Sync on these 2 are top, not perfect but definitely playable and not ear-killing.

Sweet Dreams though had slight sync problems, i felt.

(Solo and that minor A-Shape Arpeggio on the 15th fret)

cheers

• Like 7