tone editor

My apologies, if this not correspond here.  I am lost in this forum.

Is there any way to edit/listen tone sound without open the rocksmith?

A friend of mine gave me a rar with a lot of tones, but it's exhausting look one by one from the game. And I don't know if it happens to someone else, but rocksmith  stops ringing and doesn't render any sounds when it open several consecutive sounds.

I think you pretty much have to listen to them in Rocksmith. The official DLC tones should be quite close to the actual tones, though, so if you know are intimately familiar with a bunch of songs in the genre (so if you're doing metal, Anthrax, Slayer, Iron Maiden, etc.), you can trust they'll be pretty close to the tones that you have in your head. If you have a good tonal memory (which I don't really) you should be able to figure out something close to the perfect tone you're going for, and then make small adjustments from there.

My CDLC releases and my workshop 
My CDLC previews (Lots of bass only stuff)
Join us at the Rocksmith Championship!

• 1 month later...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Guidelines. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. - Privacy Policy