Custom tone for CDLC

I have created tone in tone designer that I liked so I duplicated it in toolkit but it sounded differently.

Maybe it is the volume, does anyone know what the default value in game is?

Or is there any way to import custom tone from tone designer to toolkit?

i had that too,i did tone for Dream Theater song in the Tone Desinger,imported to the toolkint and genereted the custom,and when i tried it it sounded a bit different...but it wasn't so much different so i left it how it is and i don't know why it happens..

Or is there any way to import custom tone from tone designer to toolkit?

Yes, there is.  In the tutorials sections you will find

http://customsforge.com/topic/2027-tone-creation-process-for-rocksmith-2014/

This is by far my favourite method, because you can hear the tones in game and they do sound the same when built.

Once you import your tone to the toolkit you can +/- dB to make it fit with the audio you have used.  Build it, play it in game and then if it needs changed just come out, remove the version you just played and adjust the volume in the toolkit (you did save the toolkit template right?).  Just generate again with the +/- dB tone and test again until you get it correct.  It will take you 10-20 mins but it will make a massive difference to the quality of your cdlc.

• Like 1

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Guidelines. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. - Privacy Policy