icaroonofre's test area

icaroonofre

Each charter will create its own topic, if I get it right. So here is mine.

Here is the link for my beta versions folder

What´s currently on it:

- Pigs on the wing (8-track version - parts 1 & 2 + Snowy White's solo)

Still working on the acoustic tone, but if someone could give it a run before I release it would be great.

- Some Floyd tunes with new tones

I´m overhauling all my Floyd customs. For the guitar players, there is new tones to test. But when I finish reworking the sync, I would like to propose a partnership with a bassist charter to fix the bass parts on:

- Shine on you crazy diamond: just need some fixes, it should be no trouble;

- Echoes: Here is the real challenge. I have a bass tab for the song (gp5), I think all the parts are there, but it fits terrible with the guitar part. 

Will upload the folder with the source files as soon as I´m done with the sync. 

• Like 1
If you don't eat yer meat, you can't have any pudding. How can you have any pudding if you don't eat yer meat?

I thought I just mention it, shouldn't it be clear: the Test Forum is for group internal testing. If you only want it to be tested by charters, then you can post in the Custom Testing topic of the Charter Forum. :D

Also, thanks for being the first to open up a thread here. I'll do it once I have something to test. :D

hmm.. so for now the post is in the right place, I would like to have some player opinions, the charts are almost done. When the time come, I will post about the partnerships with charters in the Charter forum - thanks for explaining it :)

If you don't eat yer meat, you can't have any pudding. How can you have any pudding if you don't eat yer meat?

I downloaded these and hope to get around to testing them a bit tonight. I'll be sure to check out Shine on You Crazy Diamond, but I can make no guarantees as to my ability to fix it. My ears are still, ahem, a work in progress.

• Like 1

My CDLC releases and my workshop 
My CDLC previews (Lots of bass only stuff)
Join us at the Rocksmith Championship!