Rocksmith 2014 Championship Week 89

There is compression 45% seems. But with more compression it sounds boring, i tried :)

And i still yet doubt about ghost notes in one of pattern,  i tab it be hear on slow speed, and on full speed with clap is sounds with groove,  but when i play often try to play it early, in other early position.  May be it my bad skill, what you think about ghost notes, @? Is It setted  right?

• Rocksmith Championship Organizer

hahahahahahahaha

so what can i say:

@Brute Force - NOPE ;)

@Int Rhy - Cu guys - sorry i could not leave with a proper 100, at least with a cool song...

@Adv Rhy - lets rumble

http://i62.tinypic.com/2lkxt2a.jpg

• Like 7

-= Building a Guitar from Scratch with Absolutely No Woodworking Experience =-
-= ROCK - Rodmans Course for Kids and Beginners =-

-=GET RID OF ON DISC SONGS IN THE SONG SELECTION LIST? , FULL SETLIST MANAGEMENT? - YOU NEED A ROADIE !!!=-
-= SPOTIFY Rocksmith CS Playlist =-
-= Use your DLC library on multiple PCs w. autoupdate =-
-= Build your own RS Toneswitch Fb =-

-= Join the Championship - cause the Championship is good for you =-
-= What´s my RANK again??? - check the 10-weeks Leaderboard and PLAYER Level =-
-= Put the Songs you want to be played into SONG SELECTION LIST =-

On 11/8/2016 at 8:32 PM, Vodka said:

I hated Royal Republic prev. time. I hate it this time too.

UPD: OK. I hate every song. I guess I need to stop.

@@Rodman aw man.. You just broke my motivation to beat you. You were at 92-94% the last time or something like that. I had a plan to get like 95% and hopefully top your score when i get home. But now you just demolished my plan for today. There is no way i can even get to 99%. You did throw me out of the ring even tho you didn't even know what i was planning.

I have to get better, faster and louder [emoji36]

• Like 1

Great score!!!! - 38 runs ... do you like the tune already? :P

I've played it 50 odd times now - it's kind of addictive.  I'm back at home at the moment (not living out of hotels for the time being, so feel a bit better about being a bit repetitive on the practice sessions…).  No improvement tonight though, so I'm playing some other songs now and looking for some quality CDLC for the competition.  That's my excuse for tonight's racket anyway.

• Like 3

Breathing Underwater

Lead

dif 3

tab 9, sync 8, tones 9

http://up.picr.de/22494423qd.jpg

Bass

dif 2

tab 10, sync 7, tone 9

http://up.picr.de/22494439uh.jpg

not really sure about all points especially sync and tones.

@, the dead note in Fat Larry's is ok

• Like 5
 YouTube                                                           The Phantastic 3                                                       Facebook

Captain-Sparton-weiss minimini.png

And... here are my weekly scores for Advanced:

Lead: 91.13 %

I'm glad I made it without a strike :)

http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=479467174

Rhythm: 97.76 %

Those damn short phrases in the beginning always give me strikes...  :angry:  otherwise the score is fine

http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=479467271

Bass: 99.48 %

One more note and I'd be Masterclass - perfect score I guess :D

http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=479467378

Looking forward to next week!

• Like 7

Check out my easy tutorial on how to add a metronome to your CDLC: Mute the original music, play only with the metronome and find out how good you really sound! Also: Find CDLCs that have the metronome enabled!

Want a USB-Footswitch that you can use to control the tone selection and all the menus in Rocksmith? Check out Rodman's Tutorial and my additions to that!  Footswitch_Logo.png

My CDLCs: Devin Townsend - Life, Deep Peace, Ih-Ah!, Deadhead; Farin Urlaub - Ok

My ideas for new features in Ignition, e.g. filters for Multitrack CDLC and Metronome CDLC.

@@Van-Blurten That sucks. I hope you'll get well soon.

@@Azrael You wouldn't, as this song got Intermediate Difficulty Rating.

MasterClass - 94.06%, 138 streak

For me it's still 9. Exhausting.

• Like 4

Master of Rocksmith Championship
For Whom the Leaderboard Tolls
...And Song Selection List For All
Seek and Championship Class Lists

The Exercise That Never Comes

@@Mortalo don't worry, you're a nice douche :)

T-Rex Interactive | Box Kid Adventures

@ Metric Sync 10, in EoF all   ideal.

changed, thanx

YouTube                                                           The Phantastic 3                                                       Facebook

Captain-Sparton-weiss minimini.png

MasterClass - 94.06%, 138 streak

For me it's still 9. Exhausting.

Yeah, I might upgrade it to an 8 or 8.5 on difficulty - borderline masterclass, but it's still weird as it's pretty much the only thing I'd rate that high that I haven't needed to use riff repeater to learn parts of it. I still wouldn't call it a 9, but after playing through it a few times yesterday it took my forearm a long time to warm up enough to attempt it today, so there's added difficulty not only by it tiring you out during the song, but also by making you sore and perform worse on later attempts.

Interestingly, though, I noticed that most of my misses are "plucking hand misses" rather than "fretting hand misses." I usually don't miss the hopos or anything until the end of the song (the slides can be another matter), but I often have a little trouble with hitting everything in the E8 A8 E9 E9 E9 A8 D6 run. 

I think I had a 99.2% run yesterday, but that's been my best so far. Too many 99.low attempts. Hopefully I'll get a breakthrough on my next attempt, but it looks like I'll probably finish out of the scoring.

Lastly, while I'm commenting on the song, there are a couple of places after the descending riff (the first couple of times, I think the last time has it) where the A6-8-6 thing doesn't have hopos. Is this intentional, @ and @?

Edit: Just hit another 99.15. Great beginning and end but a disastrous middle of the song. Not sure why I fell apart there. I got the time and strength for one last attempt, so hopefully the groove gods will be with me on this one. Update: Nope

My CDLC releases and my workshop 
My CDLC previews (Lots of bass only stuff)
Join us at the Rocksmith Championship!

Fun songs this week. I thought at first that the Metric song was "Speed the Collapse" and that's one of the few Metric up here I really don't like playing, this one is good though! Could not get above 98% in Moonlight Shadow but fun to play, classic song.

http://i.imgur.com/u7XbqKYl.jpg

http://i.imgur.com/Dcy6frOl.jpg

• Like 5