Skins in RS

Laro

What you are trying to mod?  What is full file name and path of the original image within the archive?  Could you be specific about what you have tried so far?  You may want to give CGT a try (follow the link in my signature) it has a GUI for such things and you don't have to mess with converting jpeg/png images to dds files.

Okay, so I opened the CGT went inside of the Image Injector.

Here are the things I did in order:

1. I opened the archives at venues/loft01.

2. I unpacked the cache.

3. The unpacked archives I selected were loft_posters/loft_woodfllor_b.

4. I placed my posters/floor texture on the right as the png and clicked on both inject and repack.

• Developer

Ok so what is the result?  Are you still getting pink image?  Plz post a link to the png image you are trying to inject.

Are you tired of AV False Positives???  Now accepting donations on my website (Click Here)  Your donation will be used towards buying a code signing certificate.   CGT is now compatible and safe to use with Rocksmith® 2014 Remastered ... 

Latest Build of Custom Game Toolkit (CGT) w/ Game Save Gigbox       Latest Build of Rocksmith Toolkit       Latest Build of Customs Forge Song Manager (CFSM)

All bug reports and help requests please include your: OS, CPU, AV, .NET Framework versions along with a description of the issue (include screenshots of error if possible).  It should go without having to say ... make sure you are using the latest build before submitting bug reports or asking for help.

*  Remember to use your magic words (please and thank you) if you would like a response.  Don't use phrases like 'thanks anyhow' as it is demeaning.

• Developer

Just released CGT 2.2.0 which now fully supports Loft image modding.  @@Russell_GuitarGuy I successfully tested with the png images you provided.  Noice ... Let me know if it works for you.

• Like 1

Are you tired of AV False Positives???  Now accepting donations on my website (Click Here)  Your donation will be used towards buying a code signing certificate.   CGT is now compatible and safe to use with Rocksmith® 2014 Remastered ... 

Latest Build of Custom Game Toolkit (CGT) w/ Game Save Gigbox       Latest Build of Rocksmith Toolkit       Latest Build of Customs Forge Song Manager (CFSM)

All bug reports and help requests please include your: OS, CPU, AV, .NET Framework versions along with a description of the issue (include screenshots of error if possible).  It should go without having to say ... make sure you are using the latest build before submitting bug reports or asking for help.

*  Remember to use your magic words (please and thank you) if you would like a response.  Don't use phrases like 'thanks anyhow' as it is demeaning.

• 1 year later...

Sorry to revive a dead topic but I've been looking pretty much everywhere I could to look for an answer to my question.

So, I've been editing Rocksmith stuff by myself and I've done a lot of progress on it, as I've changed most of the things I wanted to but there's just one thing that gets the best of me and I cannot figure it out for the life of me.

Enough banter, what's been bugging me is how to actually edit the guitar headstock, no matter what I do, it looks ugly and out of place, even with slight edits. Does anyone know how to help?

Thank you in advance.