How and Why to Join the Championships

Joey

Hi guys, newbie here. I want to ask some questions I didn't find anywhere else:

• Is multi-posting allowed? What if I post my record on the topic but in the very next run I play better? Is editing a post allowed to avoid multi-posting?
  • How does accuracy work? I assume a perfect note is better than a good note for the "accuracy score", but is it right?

I'm sorry if I missed something. I tried to read everything about the championship but I found this site today and I absolutely wanted to join the game before this week's contest was over.

Multi-posting is totally allowed, spam scores to your hearts content! Editing is also allowed, but nobody will complain if you post a bunch of times in a row.

Winners are determined by:

1. Highest accuracy percentage

2. In case of accuracy percentage tie, longer streak wins.

3. In case of accuracy and streak tie, higher scoring in Score Attack wins.

So Perfects can matter sometimes, but usually only in 100% vs 100% accuracy situations.

• Like 1

Gamut now active again on Youtube!

Gamut on Twitch

Gamut on Twitter

Gamut Customs

~

Come join us in the Rocksmith Championship!

• 2 weeks later...

Sorry, I'm new to this but i have a question.

1> where and what day is the new song posted each week?

Every Saturday evening will be opened a topic in the Rocksmith Championship section, with all the songs chosen for the next week. Look at this example:

http://customsforge.com/index.php/topic/44026-rocksmith-2014-championship-week-230/

In the first post are written all the songs for every arrangement and every difficulty, FOR THIS WEEK (from Saturday 17th March 2018 to Saturday 24th March 2018). All songs shown are links, so if you want to play in the championship click the links and download the CDLC. 

• Like 4

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

The level difficulty on score attack is visible on the screenshots.  and they have nothing to do with competing on beginner levels.   Its just that easy and medium score attack don't have all the notes.

People just say what class they want to be in. (beginner, intermediate, advanced or masterclass).

• 1 month later...
  • 1 year later...
  • Rocksmith Championship Organizer

Hi folks new to this only have internet access via smart phone could i take a pic from my smart phone an upload my score .Play Rocksmith offline an any cdlc i download via smart phone

That works, but it can be hard getting readable picture of the screen with phone's camera. If you can use your phone as a hotspot and connect to the internet with your computer through that wifi hotspot, you could use the computer's own screenshot button.

In any case, if we can make out the song name, lead/rhythm/bass info, accuracy and streak from the picture, we'll accept the score regardless of what the method of screenshotting is.

Latest championship entries (click each timestamp to see the full screenshot.)

• 4 weeks later...