Introductions

albatross213

I'm albatross, and I'm a bassist and a big fan of progressive rock and metal, though my tastes are pretty broad.

I joined this group as I like some Japanese bands such as B'z (the official songs are a lot of fun to play), Sigh (especially Imaginary Soniscscape. I'm working on a Corpsecry custom), Gotsu Totsu Kotsu (somewhat technical death metal), and what I've heard from Bradio so far. Past the above I don't know too many Japanese bands, so let me know if you think there are any that I might enjoy!

• Like 2

My CDLC releases and my workshop 
My CDLC previews (Lots of bass only stuff)
Join us at the Rocksmith Championship!

Hey there Alba! Peeps call me Saka and I play the electric guitar is my lead role. Also, nice to meet another fan of J-rock, metal, etc.! I've made countless Japanese CDLC and continue to make more even though the fanbase is quite small but its very much worth it as many people don't realize how powerful the music and various arrangements can be (Also do requests sometimes). Bands that I recommend for sure would be Versailles (Neo Classical Metal), Girugamesh (Hard Rock), Fear and Loathing in Las Vegas (J-Rock/Electronica/Screamo), X Japan (Classic J-Rock/Metal), the GazettE (Japanese Hard Rock), and ONE OK ROCK (J-Rock). These are some pretty quality bands with some lively and different sound which there are a ton more bands I can recommend but those are some starter ones haha.

• Like 3

Sakata's J-Rock, Speed Metal, and Anime Workshop

Will be bringing more Japanese content within the coming weeks!

Youtube Channel (uploading again)

Thanks for the recommendations! We actually played some GazettE over in the Championship several weeks back, but I'm checking out some of their other stuff now (thankfully I have a 6 string!). I also checked out Versailles and Girugamesh and they're pretty cool. In addition, when I was checking out these bands on rateyourmusic I found a list of someone's favorite Japanese metal bands and also discovered Galneryus (who have a couple of songs on here and who I think I might make some CDLC for eventually), as well as Onmyouza and Luna Sea. And I'll try to check out your DLC soon!

My CDLC releases and my workshop 
My CDLC previews (Lots of bass only stuff)
Join us at the Rocksmith Championship!

Hello Mentlegen. I'm Rufomasta, I play guitar and sing in the band I made. I mainly like music, not really defined styles, just because I like.

I love anime songs, most of them at least. Tho I like ONE OK ROCK as a band, mainly. I have a tiny little set of customs and I will get back to do some customs.

Hope you like them as I work more with more suggestions :3. Nice to meet ya :D.

• Like 2

Hey guys, nice to see some activity here. Im Fran, usually go by Arcthos or Gauzra online.

I play guitar and a bit of bass for about 8 months now.

I'm a huge fan of Dir en Grey and am working on charting through most of their discography. Done about 6 songs so far. Defintely recommend them due to their huge variety in music. :lol:

Sometimes I stream on my twitch channel and then upload the playthroughs for the custom songs.

• Like 4

I stream regularly! Check it out on twitch.tv/gauzra

Currently doing music/writing work for @eggdev - Check them out, though their content is NSFW at times.

• 2 weeks later...

Hey just thought i'd introduce myself (even if there isn't much movement here). I play guitar casually (so i can't call myself a guitar player) for many years know, and i like j-rock/j-metal/old visual kei bands mostly. I also used to be a singer for several things (including j-bands) for a bit more than a decade.

I listen to a lot of stuff, but what gets the most of out my listening /and playing time) is abingdon boys school, t.m.revolution, hizaki grace project, versailles, gackt, moi dix mois, vii sense, daisuki ishiwatari (if you haven't heard the guilty gear xrd soundtrack you should!), etc (and that etc includes almost every band everyone mentioned, lol).

Thanks to the ones that have shared cdlc!

• Like 3

Hello everyone,

I've been a jrock fan since i saw Balzac blow the misfits off the stage in their first american performance.  I have alot of jrock bandscore books and most of the scans of bandscore books floating around are mine. I have books by Buck-tick, Boowy, Dead End, 44magnum, seikima II and lots more.  Let me know what you guys like and maybe i can scan a book for you and we can make more jrock cdlc.

• Like 3

Hey everyone. I'm a relatively beginner guitarist (2 years) and bassist (slightly less than a year). I've been listening to Japanese music for a solid 10+ years now. I started off liking bands like Luna Sea and Dir en grey and also some other bands like ELLEGARDEN, but have branched out over the years into the indie scenes (particularly interested in the Kansai (Kyoto/Osaka/close) scene). These days I play things like ONE OK ROCK, Akai Kouen, My Dead Girlfriend, Soutaiseiriron, Negoto, Eiga de mita shoujo, Cymbals, the cabs, etc. I also enjoy listening to bands like Ling tosite sigure, tricot, syrup16g, PLASTIC GIRL IN CLOSET, Mass of the Fermenting Dregs, and so on. I probably lean more on the side of alternative rock and shoegaze, with some pop rock and straight pop bands as well these days.

I own the following books if anyone wants to make some CDLC:

ONE OK ROCK BEST SELECTION (Guitar parts only book)

Soutaiseiriron - Chiffon Shugi/HI-fi Shinsho (First two albums in one book, all parts)

Soutaiseiriron - Kininaru ano ko (single song book, all parts)

Negoto - Sharp # (single song book, all parts)

Galileo Galilei - Aoi Shiori (single song book, all parts)

And for shits and giggles, Perfume Songbook

I also have various songs I've tabbed out on my own, mostly bass. And I also offer this website which has a lot of full band scores for mostly only Japanese bands: http://guitarlist.net/

I'm pretty lazy but I'd eventually like to make some CDLC for some of the songs I like (especially the Soutaiseiriron stuff).

• Like 2

Hello all ! I play electric guitar (only) I live In Poland so my english isn't good. I listening J-Rock some like 6 years (when I was 10) My first j-rock group was a "Sadie" then I find a group "Mejibray" And I'm listening they song's all time :)

My fav.guitar players:

-Takayoshi Ohmura,

-Leda Deluhi,

-Sugizo

-Mia Mejibray.

I'm also listening a group from Taiwan "Chthonic"

Anyway check my first CDLC it's Mejibray-Messiah :)

Cya.

• Like 3

• 2 weeks later...

Hey everyone!

im happy to see more jrock lovers here:D i was away for some time but now im back i guess and may release some new stuff soom i hope:)( i haz many work in progress songs:))

if anyone need help in making song or want request with good tab i can help:P

even tho i love gazette i listen to other bands aswell and would love to see recomandations xD

waaa im so happy right now: :lol:

this is why !!

oh and i started to play guitar a little before rocksmith 2014 came so almost 2 years:) and ye i own it to gazette!

• Like 2

Check out My other CDLC [mostly j-rock] :)

ILoveGazettE's Planned/Requested/in Progress CDLCs

~You Tube Channel~

[i'll try to upload all the cdlc I make there]

GazettE DOGMA ALBUM

Hey everyone!

im happy to see more jrock lovers here:D i was away for some time but now im back i guess and may release some new stuff soom i hope:)( i haz many work in progress songs:))

if anyone need help in making song or want request with good tab i can help:P

even tho i love gazette i listen to other bands aswell and would love to see recomandations xD

waaa im so happy right now: :lol:

this is why !!

oh and i started to play guitar a little before rocksmith 2014 came so almost 2 years:) and ye i own it to gazette!

You sound like you're as obessed about The Gazette as I am about Dir en Grey! That new album is sounding good. I hadn't heard anything from them in a while. :D

I stream regularly! Check it out on twitch.tv/gauzra

Currently doing music/writing work for @eggdev - Check them out, though their content is NSFW at times.

You sound like you're as obessed about The Gazette as I am about Dir en Grey! That new album is sounding good. I hadn't heard anything from them in a while. :D

hehe i am:D if it wasn't obvious enough :D

• Like 1

~You Tube Channel~

GazettE DOGMA ALBUM

Hello everyone,

I've been a jrock fan since i saw Balzac blow the misfits off the stage in their first american performance.  I have alot of jrock bandscore books and most of the scans of bandscore books floating around are mine. I have books by Buck-tick, Boowy, Dead End, 44magnum, seikima II and lots more.  Let me know what you guys like and maybe i can scan a book for you and we can make more jrock cdlc.

That might be a good idea, i have just one book score so far (abingdon boy school's one), but if we all share we could get a good amount of different bands covered.

That might be a good idea, i have just one book score so far (abingdon boy school's one), but if we all share we could get a good amount of different bands covered.

Ive always wanted to make Blade chord and Strength:D i love so much these 2 songs:) ofc there are more i like xD

~You Tube Channel~

GazettE DOGMA ALBUM

Ive always wanted to make Blade chord and Strength:D i love so much these 2 songs:) ofc there are more i like xD

If you want i could send you a scan of those (if you really want to do them), no problem on my end (i don't feel like scanning the whole book tho! haha). The strength guitar pro file that is on the usual guitar tab sites is pretty accurate tho (checked it a while ago when i got the score book).

If you want i could send you a scan of those (if you really want to do them), no problem on my end (i don't feel like scanning the whole book tho! haha). The strength guitar pro file that is on the usual guitar tab sites is pretty accurate tho (checked it a while ago when i got the score book).

With score books tabs you just have everything there and 100% accurate,but with text tabs basicly all you have is the notes and everything else you gotta do yourself and importing tab like that into guitar pro or EOF is hard and time consuming.

thats why i do alot of gazette songs coz they are easy to make:) anyway i did 3 ABS songs already and would like to make more! :D

Will appreciate if you will send me the tabs of this 2 songs and i hope its easier than what i think coz ive never done that^^(but pepole do that right?if not how are all the awsome tabs at ultimate guitar:p)

~You Tube Channel~

GazettE DOGMA ALBUM

With score books tabs you just have everything there and 100% accurate,but with text tabs basicly all you have is the notes and everything else you gotta do yourself and importing tab like that into guitar pro or EOF is hard and time consuming.

thats why i do alot of gazette songs coz they are easy to make:) anyway i did 3 ABS songs already and would like to make more! :D

Will appreciate if you will send me the tabs of this 2 songs and i hope its easier than what i think coz ive never done that^^(but pepole do that right?if not how are all the awsome tabs at ultimate guitar:p)

Yeah, i've never tried making cdlc (but i want to) and inputting all the notes sounds tedious. Like i said there's already a guitar pro of strength (not a text tab only, maybe you misread that), but if you want to i could scan it too . Will scan then on the weekend and send them to you or i'll upload them somewhere and send you the link, you tell me.

Yeah, i've never tried making cdlc (but i want to) and inputting all the notes sounds tedious. Like i said there's already a guitar pro of strength (not a text tab only, maybe you misread that), but if you want to i could scan it too . Will scan then on the weekend and send them to you or i'll upload them somewhere and send you the link, you tell me.

the tab that i found is not complete and it stops after the tapping part(yes there is a bass one but i wanted the guitars aswell:))

you can send them to me:D and do it when you can,no rush here:)

~You Tube Channel~

GazettE DOGMA ALBUM

• 2 weeks later...

@@demon308 Hello again there guys! Just wanted to add that there are plenty Japanese rock bands at this current moment that we as a community would love to see in Rocksmith 2014 so if you have booklets the we can scan go right ahead, about to get me copies of all band scores for Fear, and Loathing in Las Vegas myself!

Also would like to update you guys about new albums/singles of late 2015 that plenty of us would probably love to see (Links provided below)

coldrain - VENA (10.23.15)

Fear, and Loathing in Las Vegas - Feeling the Unity (9.30.15)

Nothing's Carved In Stone - MAZE (9.16.15)

dir en grey - AVERAGE PSYCHO 2 [songs not new just the clips] (9.2.15)

凛として時雨/ling tosite sigure - es or s (9.2.15

the GazettE - DOGMA (8.26.15)

Jupiter - Topaz [Versailles, different singer] (8.26.15 Mini Album)

ANGRY FROG REBIRTH - 60億の翼 (single 8.5.15)

androp - androp [album] (8.5.15) 

SPYAIR - ファイアスタータ (7.22.15)

If ya'll have any more then post away haha

• Like 3

Sakata's J-Rock, Speed Metal, and Anime Workshop

Will be bringing more Japanese content within the coming weeks!

Youtube Channel (uploading again)

• 5 weeks later...

@@demon308 Hello again there guys! Just wanted to add that there are plenty Japanese rock bands at this current moment that we as a community would love to see in Rocksmith 2014 so if you have booklets the we can scan go right ahead, about to get me copies of all band scores for Fear, and Loathing in Las Vegas myself!

Also would like to update you guys about new albums/singles of late 2015 that plenty of us would probably love to see (Links provided below)

coldrain - VENA (10.23.15)

Fear, and Loathing in Las Vegas - Feeling the Unity (9.30.15)

Nothing's Carved In Stone - MAZE (9.16.15)

dir en grey - AVERAGE PSYCHO 2 [songs not new just the clips] (9.2.15)

凛として時雨/ling tosite sigure - es or s (9.2.15

the GazettE - DOGMA (8.26.15)

Jupiter - Topaz [Versailles, different singer] (8.26.15 Mini Album)

ANGRY FROG REBIRTH - 60億の翼 (single 8.5.15)

androp - androp [album] (8.5.15) 

SPYAIR - ファイアスタータ (7.22.15)

If ya'll have any more then post away haha

I would love to have more Ling Tosite Sigure songs. They're always complex and fun to play. Thanks for the info!

• 2 weeks later...

Hello everyone!

I'm Strikepv. I've been playing Bass since April 2014.

My absolute favorite Japanese band is definitely SCANDAL. I like plenty more than just them though! 

ONE OK ROCK

LiSA

KANA-BOON

Etc.

I've found most of them because of CDLC creators like you guys, so thank you very much! 

I actually have some playthrough videos on my YT channel, quite a bit of them are Japanese songs as well :D

• Like 1

"and i'll keep practicing so hopefully we can all get famous and not having to worry about this stuff xD" - Me

"that's my ultimate goal, as crazy as it sounds" - Friend

Shameless Self Promotion: I do Rocksmith Bass videos (and other things) on my Youtube Channel, Please check it out and feel free to ask me to do a bass video for you! www.youtube.com/strikepv