CRC Content Testing

KJParsley

All righty then!  I've gone back through all the member postings looking for titles that coalition members want or wanted tested, and I found no less than 28 of them and I downloaded all of 'em so I can help out in maybe some small way:

avdocatwork:  11 titles

manchot66:  5 titles

Aludog: 4 titles

Crossbolt242: 5 titles

torkk:  1 title

albatross213:  1 title

I think it would be very beneficial to create a new member's only Classic Rock Coalition Content Testing Forum where each charter can start his own topic with a post listing the titles with the applicable download links for all content he/she currently needs testing and feedback for (similar to the setup CustomsForge uses for discographies).  This would make it a lot easier to both solicit and provide the feedback you'se guys are looking for.

Good idea, no?