Rocksmith 2014 Championship Week 88

You can say that you want to join lower class and post score for other class. But you have to make it clear, and in visible place, so we know for sure.

• Like 1

Master of Rocksmith Championship
For Whom the Leaderboard Tolls
...And Song Selection List For All
Seek and Championship Class Lists

The Exercise That Never Comes

@@Mortalo don't worry, you're a nice douche :)

T-Rex Interactive | Box Kid Adventures

Hi all,

Please enter me into the BEGINNER CLASS. I typically atempt Lead only due to very limited time but it is fair to say I am BEGINNEER  on all arrangements... except maybe I am an INTERMEDIATE on Violin... :)

As I stated earlier, I wish to learn and see how well I could manage playing Iron Maiden's Infinite Dreams. So I will  submit scores for this song this week as much as I could, even though it won't count since it is not my class.

First attempt, coming in cold - only way to go is up.

http://i920.photobucket.com/albums/ad41/Berneer/CustomsForge%20Championship/Week%2088%20-%20Ending%2003July2015/CF%20-%20Week%2088%20-%20Iron%20Maiden%20-%20Infinite%20Dreams%20-%20Lead%20-%20Attempt%201_zps0fj9dhux.png

• Like 15

"A dreamer is someone who wants beyond what is reasonable. A hero is a dreamer who cannot take no for an answer." (Martin Spina)

My Released CDLC - Blaze Bayley - Stare at the Sun & MacGyver Theme Song & Iron Maiden - No More Lies

Check out the Tech Notes Tutorial Version 1.1 // Chordify Tutorial Rough Draft.

Wow wow wow... :blink: What a track this beginner's song... 80% on first try, but I'm not sure how I can improve...  :D :D :D

This is definitely a surprise, almost an "beginner intermediate" song :P

EDIT: re-wow, I got awards????? thanks a lot :wub:

• Like 5

In case you haven't heard yet, Chris Squire of Yes passed away today :(.

Everyone go play your favorite Yes song.

Tomorrow there'll probably be a new one, although from his solo album "Fish Out Of Water". Just finished transcribing it. :)
  • Like 4

I'm all for tribute to Chris Squire. Though I don't have great music knowledge (I'm not listening to much music), so I don't know master Squier or Yes band.

Master of Rocksmith Championship
For Whom the Leaderboard Tolls
...And Song Selection List For All
Seek and Championship Class Lists

The Exercise That Never Comes

@@Mortalo don't worry, you're a nice douche :)

T-Rex Interactive | Box Kid Adventures

@@Aludog So will wait, one day.

@@Nacholede So we need only bass, Chris Squire was bass player.

usually i unlike Iron Maiden (enough in the past :) ), but this a song very good, like to play.

Look like RR at solo must have, updated score:

http://i.imgur.com/pBJ2YDMl.jpg

Not only bass! i want to play the song too haha :D 

• Like 1

9A7alLl.jpg

Thanks for tbhe warm welcome everyone! Always more motivating to play in a championship!

A little RR does a lot of good in  a short time... Not sure if you frown upon posting incremental imporovements but given I never know if I'll have more time to play I guess I'll post.

http://i920.photobucket.com/albums/ad41/Berneer/CustomsForge%20Championship/Week%2088%20-%20Ending%2003July2015/CF%20-%20Week%2088%20-%20Iron%20Maiden%20-%20Infinite%20Dreams%20-%20Lead%20-%20Attempt%202_zpshmyf9knr.png

• Like 10

"A dreamer is someone who wants beyond what is reasonable. A hero is a dreamer who cannot take no for an answer." (Martin Spina)

My Released CDLC - Blaze Bayley - Stare at the Sun & MacGyver Theme Song & Iron Maiden - No More Lies

Check out the Tech Notes Tutorial Version 1.1 // Chordify Tutorial Rough Draft.

• Rocksmith Championship Organizer

hehe, really not bad my new guitar  :D

and update

http://up.picr.de/22386366bs.jpg

• Like 7
 YouTube                                                           The Phantastic 3                                                       Facebook

Captain-Sparton-weiss minimini.png

• Rocksmith Championship Organizer

Not only bass! i want to play the song too haha :D

then there are two options

1. play it on bass or emulate

2. just chart the guitar and make a new version :)  

YouTube                                                           The Phantastic 3                                                       Facebook

Captain-Sparton-weiss minimini.png

Not sure if you frown upon posting incremental imporovements but given I never know if I'll have more time to play I guess I'll post.

Posting incremental (I wouldn't call 62 -> 68 incremental, but...) improvements is generally fine. Just try not to post five from the same session or something silly like that. Some of the more intense bass battles (week 81's 21st Century Schizoid Man definitely comes to mind. Orion in week 84, too) have had like 20 lead changes (or maybe it just feels that way) with many of the improvements being just a few notes.

• Like 2

My CDLC releases and my workshop 
My CDLC previews (Lots of bass only stuff)
Join us at the Rocksmith Championship!

We should play Roundabout, but is only for bass D:

First!

• Like 3

"Like a bird on the wire, Like a drunk in a midnight choir, I have tried in my own way to be free" Leonard Cohen - RIP

Peek inside 2groggy's basement FreeBird Laboratory (not for the faint of heart)

Tobias Bass VI      SG shaped Bass VI     Hollow Acoustic Thunderbird 5     Hollow Archtop Bass VI

Harlequin Hollow Archtop Bass     Hollow Toby Bass VI     Starcaster Bass     A trio of hollow archtops (new)