Current status of Ignition.

• Administrator

Hey all,

I'm writing to let everyone know the current status of Ignition. Since we've added @@Anahkiasen to our team we've been rewriting Ignition from scratch.

@@Anahkiasen and @@hdnsmbt have been working together to rewrite and develop Ignition from the ground up using the latest technology that works for modern browsers and mobile phone browsers.

Some stats if you're curious on how hard these two are working on it:

2 authors have pushed 533 commits to ignition2. On ignition2, 630 files have changed and there have been 46,998 additions and 21,363 deletions.
And the mind blowing part about that is the timeframe: May 24, 2015  June 24, 2015

I've been working behind the scenes for a better way to show development and milestones.

Soon once we iron out the details we will be releasing a public milestone list and what we're currently working on, including what services we use and what your donations are going towards.
It's super important we have all these tools for communication, organization, and better development. 

Please note we are always looking for experienced PHP developers (5+ years) with knowledge of Laravel and JS.

I'm working on getting everyone updated soon. Thank you for your continued support.

• Like 14

"Just remember: when something breaks, kick it as hard as you fucking can"

-Trent Reznor
Support Me (Via Patreon)

This guys has no life :P

I could never get into web coding. I'm glad that many people like to do it.

• Like 1

Master of Rocksmith Championship
For Whom the Leaderboard Tolls
...And Song Selection List For All
Seek and Championship Class Lists

The Exercise That Never Comes

@@Mortalo don't worry, you're a nice douche :)

T-Rex Interactive | Box Kid Adventures

• 2 weeks later...
  • Administrator

So wait, the whole program is being re-build from the scratch?!

**Sigh** 

We meet again, Windows Explorer.....

I'm disappointed in your comment.

Ignition was building on top of search2. Search2 was build ontop of rsdlc search, an old engine that was merged onto ours when we acquired it. 

Everything runs on top of IPB. We want to separate it from IP Board. We recently acquired a 2nd developer.

We've rewritten everything from scratch and it's going to be really amazing. https://gistlog.co/Anahkiasen/32482f609519d272933e

Not sure why you're complaining when everything will be improving....and you get a free desktop app that works with it...

• Like 10

-Trent Reznor
Support Me (Via Patreon)

• Administrator

I'm on vacation everyone til the 19th so that's the delay of why I haven't posted anything yet :)

• Like 2

-Trent Reznor
Support Me (Via Patreon)

It's the remix to ignition
Hot and fresh out the kitchen
Mama rolling that body
got every man in here wishing
Sipping on coke and rum
I'm like so what I'm drunk
It's the freaking weekend baby
I'm about to have me some fun

Bounce Bounce Bounce Bounce Bounce Bounce Bounce
Bounce Bounce Bounce

Now THAT would make a fun custom. And that song is now stuck in your head. You are welcome.

Looking forward to the new ignition, the current version keeps giving me a datatables error.

• 3 weeks later...

I'm on vacation everyone til the 19th so that's the delay of why I haven't posted anything yet :)

-Trent Reznor

https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1IL2zOTjhzm3gQCZ3_GR26ocW3ziEhg-2?usp=sharing__
Backup CDLC link ^^ - should list even the ones that got removed for inactive links...
just restored my ability to login again, so will try to slowly resubmit the missing ones...
and hoping to make a small come-back with some new CDLC ideas...

YAMAHA 4-String 24 Frets - D Standard -> C Standard & D Drop C...

ASHTON - 4-String 21 Frets, E Standard, Drop D, Half-Step Down (Nirvana)...

Phoenix? - BASS 21-22 Frets? - 4-in-line Headstock...
(3 BASSES + 2 ELECTRIC G + 2 ACOUSTICS + a UKE)

Les Paul Special II - Guitar 

IBANEZ - USED MODIFIED MODEL...
After-market Tremolo Bridge + head-stock locking nut thingys --- Free 1994-ish Guitar =   🙂

• Administrator

-Trent Reznor

Something will be announced by October. Just waiting for things to fall in place..

-Trent Reznor
Support Me (Via Patreon)

• 3 weeks later...