[TOOL] CDLC Tagger

lovrom8

• Like 1

Take a look at my Workshop. You'll find which song I plan to create someday.

Please leave constructive feedback, it helps me creating better customs !

Please don't thanks with comment but with the button !

• Developer

http://i.imgur.com/2dcEALt.png

:o

If you could provide some more info, I'd glady help you..It seems to work here, so if you can take a screenshot of the error (if it appears), that would be awesome.

No error appers... just the counter in the bootom right corner staying at 0/1 even after 30 minutes. each time I tried.

• 3 weeks later...

The problem was my file name. I don't know why but it wasn't _p.psarc. that's why it was not working !

• Developer

The problem was my file name. I don't know why but it wasn't _p.psarc. that's why it was not working !

Ah, well, it's nice to hear that it works now  ! :)

Do you have a place to submit bug reports / app crash screen shots?

Right now, I don't (except this thread), but I'll probably add it to the CFSM, so it's Issue section will be used for that. 

So, you can submit your report in here and I'll try to help you/fix it as soon as possible.

• Like 2

Right now, I don't (except this thread), but I'll probably add it to the CFSM, so it's Issue section will be used for that. 

So, you can submit your report in here and I'll try to help you/fix it as soon as possible.

Really ? I'm glad to hear that. CDLC Tagger inside CFSM is a marvelous idea

• 2 months later...

Hi !

First I wanted to say that I enjoyed the tool.
But I have a list of songs that do not work, can anyone help me.
Simply, I click on "selected tag," and nothing happens, it just creates the extraction folder and does not end the process. Below a picture with some of them.

https://uploaddeimagens.com.br/imagens/music_that_does_not_tagging-png

I hope the English is correct :)

Thanks for everything !

• Developer

Hi !

First I wanted to say that I enjoyed the tool.

But I have a list of songs that do not work, can anyone help me.

Simply, I click on "selected tag," and nothing happens, it just creates the extraction folder and does not end the process. Below a picture with some of them.

https://uploaddeimagens.com.br/imagens/music_that_does_not_tagging-png

I hope the English is correct :)

Thanks for everything !

I'm not sure what exactly is causing the problem, so I'd like to recommend you to download CustomsForge Song Manager, because it also has a tagger which is based on my app and works better so it would probably work on these DLCs, too :)

• 2 weeks later...

Awesome idea. I've always wanted to see charter name next to each custom in Learn a Song. Now it's possible and doing in CFSM will be precious and quick!

Thanks Lovroman for all work hard work.

• Like 1

"A dreamer is someone who wants beyond what is reasonable. A hero is a dreamer who cannot take no for an answer." (Martin Spina)

My Released CDLC - Blaze Bayley - Stare at the Sun & MacGyver Theme Song & Iron Maiden - No More Lies

Check out the Tech Notes Tutorial Version 1.1 // Chordify Tutorial Rough Draft.

• 3 months later...

Any ideas why it gets through 146 tracks and stops?  I'm able to close it and start it again and get through another 146 at a time but I've got like 2200 songs so this is gonna take me a little while.  Awesome tool though, I've been wanting something like this so I really appreciate it.

• Developer

Any ideas why it gets through 146 tracks and stops? I'm able to close it and start it again and get through another 146 at a time but I've got like 2200 songs so this is gonna take me a little while. Awesome tool though, I've been wanting something like this so I really appreciate it.

That's definetly not an expected behaviour as it shouldn't stop until it's done.

I'm glad that you like it, tho. I'd like to suggest you to use CustomsForge Song Manager because we implemented the same tagger in it, but it should work as intended and you'll also be able to do other modifications such as renaming all your songs with same pattern, etc. (You should download the beta version, because the main version is quite old now...)

• Like 1

Any ideas why it gets through 146 tracks and stops? I'm able to close it and start it again and get through another 146 at a time but I've got like 2200 songs so this is gonna take me a little while. Awesome tool though, I've been wanting something like this so I really appreciate it.

That's definetly not an expected behaviour as it shouldn't stop until it's done.

I'm glad that you like it, tho. I'd like to suggest you to use CustomsForge Song Manager because we implemented the same tagger in it, but it should work as intended and you'll also be able to do other modifications such as renaming all your songs with same pattern, etc. (You should download the beta version, because the main version is quite old now...)

Will do that when I get home, I did not know it had been integrated into the Song Manager, thanks for the tip!

• Like 1

• Developer

Will do that when I get home, I did not know it had been integrated into the Song Manager, thanks for the tip!

Yup, it's there, but it's not very obvious:

http://i.imgur.com/fEyuz9Q.png

• Like 1

• Developer

Worked great!  I now have every song tagged except for Bring 'Em Back Alive by Audioslave, for some reason that song specifically causes an error.  After unchecking it I got through the rest just fine.

Could you please copy the error message and post it here so we can investiagte the error ? Thanks!

• Developer

I have a screenshot saved as a .png and copied the error into a .txt file but I'm not sure how to upload them here, tips?

Either copy the text here and wrap it in code tags ( icon, near the picture icon) or upload image button (you might have to upload it to img.ur or a similar site)

http://i.imgur.com/TftkQFC.png

http://imgur.com/OCNj0ID

See the end of this message for details on invoking 
just-in-time (JIT) debugging instead of this dialog box.

************** Exception Text **************
System.NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object.
   at CustomsForgeSongManager.ClassMethods.SongTagger.????????????????????????????????????????(Stream , Int64 )
   at CustomsForgeSongManager.ClassMethods.SongTagger.TagSong(SongData song, BitmapHolder images)
   at CustomsForgeSongManager.ClassMethods.SongTagger.TagSongs(SongData[] songs)
   at CustomsForgeSongManager.UControls.SongManager.<PrepareDropdown>b__12(Object s, EventArgs ev)
   at System.Windows.Forms.ToolStripItem.RaiseEvent(Object key, EventArgs e)
   at System.Windows.Forms.ToolStripMenuItem.OnClick(EventArgs e)
   at System.Windows.Forms.ToolStripItem.HandleClick(EventArgs e)
   at System.Windows.Forms.ToolStripItem.HandleMouseUp(MouseEventArgs e)
   at System.Windows.Forms.ToolStripItem.FireEventInteractive(EventArgs e, ToolStripItemEventType met)
   at System.Windows.Forms.ToolStripItem.FireEvent(EventArgs e, ToolStripItemEventType met)
   at System.Windows.Forms.ToolStrip.OnMouseUp(MouseEventArgs mea)
   at System.Windows.Forms.ToolStripDropDown.OnMouseUp(MouseEventArgs mea)
   at System.Windows.Forms.Control.WmMouseUp(Message& m, MouseButtons button, Int32 clicks)
   at System.Windows.Forms.Control.WndProc(Message& m)
   at System.Windows.Forms.ScrollableControl.WndProc(Message& m)
   at System.Windows.Forms.ToolStrip.WndProc(Message& m)
   at System.Windows.Forms.ToolStripDropDown.WndProc(Message& m)
   at System.Windows.Forms.Control.ControlNativeWindow.OnMessage(Message& m)
   at System.Windows.Forms.Control.ControlNativeWindow.WndProc(Message& m)
   at System.Windows.Forms.NativeWindow.Callback(IntPtr hWnd, Int32 msg, IntPtr wparam, IntPtr lparam)

************** Loaded Assemblies **************
mscorlib
    Assembly Version: 4.0.0.0
    Win32 Version: 4.6.1073.0 built by: NETFXREL3STAGE
    CodeBase: file:///C:/Windows/Microsoft.NET/Framework/v4.0.30319/mscorlib.dll
----------------------------------------
CustomsForgeSongManager
    Assembly Version: 1.2.1.3
    Win32 Version: 1.2.1.3
    CodeBase: file:///C:/Program%20Files%20(x86)/CustomsForgeSongManager/CustomsForgeSongManager.exe
bHcMtbEuIfRYVyjdnDdqxJaxkYb
    Assembly Version: 0.0.0.0
    Win32 Version: 1.2.1.3
    CodeBase: file:///C:/Program%20Files%20(x86)/CustomsForgeSongManager/CustomsForgeSongManager.exe
System.Core
    Win32 Version: 4.6.1038.0 built by: NETFXREL2
    CodeBase: file:///C:/Windows/Microsoft.Net/assembly/GAC_MSIL/System.Core/v4.0_4.0.0.0__b77a5c561934e089/System.Core.dll
System
    CodeBase: file:///C:/Windows/Microsoft.Net/assembly/GAC_MSIL/System/v4.0_4.0.0.0__b77a5c561934e089/System.dll
System.Windows.Forms
    CodeBase: file:///C:/Windows/Microsoft.Net/assembly/GAC_MSIL/System.Windows.Forms/v4.0_4.0.0.0__b77a5c561934e089/System.Windows.Forms.dll
System.Drawing
    Win32 Version: 4.6.1068.2 built by: NETFXREL3STAGE
    CodeBase: file:///C:/Windows/Microsoft.Net/assembly/GAC_MSIL/System.Drawing/v4.0_4.0.0.0__b03f5f7f11d50a3a/System.Drawing.dll
DF.WinForms.ThemeLib
    Assembly Version: 1.0.0.0
    Win32 Version: 1.0.0.0
    CodeBase: file:///C:/Program%20Files%20(x86)/CustomsForgeSongManager/DF.WinForms.ThemeLib.DLL
sBqbiboUoRfzsNpdlCONfBAowDN
    CodeBase: file:///C:/Program%20Files%20(x86)/CustomsForgeSongManager/DF.WinForms.ThemeLib.dll
CFSM.GenTools
    CodeBase: file:///C:/Program%20Files%20(x86)/CustomsForgeSongManager/CFSM.GenTools.DLL
YYKdwsCeVbUdoaCVTGMthMfXfXux
    CodeBase: file:///C:/Program%20Files%20(x86)/CustomsForgeSongManager/CFSM.GenTools.dll
DataGridViewTools
    Assembly Version: 1.0.0.1
    Win32 Version: 1.0.0.1
    CodeBase: file:///C:/Program%20Files%20(x86)/CustomsForgeSongManager/DataGridViewTools.DLL
AhiejzKexnjmmFVbyFkhMZhGIXx
    CodeBase: file:///C:/Program%20Files%20(x86)/CustomsForgeSongManager/DataGridViewTools.dll
System.Xml
    Win32 Version: 4.6.1064.2 built by: NETFXREL3STAGE
    CodeBase: file:///C:/Windows/Microsoft.Net/assembly/GAC_MSIL/System.Xml/v4.0_4.0.0.0__b77a5c561934e089/System.Xml.dll
DLogNet
    CodeBase: file:///C:/Program%20Files%20(x86)/CustomsForgeSongManager/DLogNet.DLL
System.Configuration
    CodeBase: file:///C:/Windows/Microsoft.Net/assembly/GAC_MSIL/System.Configuration/v4.0_4.0.0.0__b03f5f7f11d50a3a/System.Configuration.dll
HtmlRenderer.WinForms
    Assembly Version: 1.5.0.0
    Win32 Version: 1.5.0.0
    CodeBase: file:///C:/Program%20Files%20(x86)/CustomsForgeSongManager/HtmlRenderer.WinForms.DLL
HtmlRenderer
    Assembly Version: 1.5.0.0
    Win32 Version: 1.5.0.0
    CodeBase: file:///C:/Program%20Files%20(x86)/CustomsForgeSongManager/HtmlRenderer.DLL
RocksmithToolkitLib
    Assembly Version: 2.6.1.0
    Win32 Version: 2.6.1.0
    CodeBase: file:///C:/Program%20Files%20(x86)/CustomsForgeSongManager/RocksmithToolkitLib.DLL
System.Security
    CodeBase: file:///C:/Windows/Microsoft.Net/assembly/GAC_MSIL/System.Security/v4.0_4.0.0.0__b03f5f7f11d50a3a/System.Security.dll
Accessibility
    CodeBase: file:///C:/Windows/Microsoft.Net/assembly/GAC_MSIL/Accessibility/v4.0_4.0.0.0__b03f5f7f11d50a3a/Accessibility.dll
Newtonsoft.Json
    Assembly Version: 6.0.0.0
    Win32 Version: 6.0.4.17603
    CodeBase: file:///C:/Program%20Files%20(x86)/CustomsForgeSongManager/Newtonsoft.Json.DLL
System.Data.SqlXml
    CodeBase: file:///C:/Windows/Microsoft.Net/assembly/GAC_MSIL/System.Data.SqlXml/v4.0_4.0.0.0__b77a5c561934e089/System.Data.SqlXml.dll
X360
    Assembly Version: 1.0.0.41
    Win32 Version: 1.0.0.41
    CodeBase: file:///C:/Program%20Files%20(x86)/CustomsForgeSongManager/X360.DLL
Microsoft.GeneratedCode
    CodeBase: file:///C:/Windows/Microsoft.Net/assembly/GAC_MSIL/System.Xml/v4.0_4.0.0.0__b77a5c561934e089/System.Xml.dll
Microsoft.GeneratedCode
Microsoft.GeneratedCode
Microsoft.GeneratedCode
CFSM.RSTKLib
    CodeBase: file:///C:/Program%20Files%20(x86)/CustomsForgeSongManager/CFSM.RSTKLib.DLL
LbpAkreBhnjGCQINeahaVunMxCjo
    CodeBase: file:///C:/Program%20Files%20(x86)/CustomsForgeSongManager/CFSM.RSTKLib.dll
Microsoft.CSharp
    Win32 Version: 4.6.1038.0
    CodeBase: file:///C:/Windows/Microsoft.Net/assembly/GAC_MSIL/Microsoft.CSharp/v4.0_4.0.0.0__b03f5f7f11d50a3a/Microsoft.CSharp.dll
Anonymously Hosted DynamicMethods Assembly
    CodeBase: file:///C:/Windows/Microsoft.Net/assembly/GAC_32/mscorlib/v4.0_4.0.0.0__b77a5c561934e089/mscorlib.dll
CFSM.ImageTools
    CodeBase: file:///C:/Program%20Files%20(x86)/CustomsForgeSongManager/CFSM.ImageTools.DLL
sYngBihTzJdTikZhKuQkxsSwdva
    CodeBase: file:///C:/Program%20Files%20(x86)/CustomsForgeSongManager/CFSM.ImageTools.dll
zlib.net
    Assembly Version: 1.0.3.0
    Win32 Version: 1.0.3.0
    CodeBase: file:///C:/Program%20Files%20(x86)/CustomsForgeSongManager/zlib.net.DLL

************** JIT Debugging **************
To enable just-in-time (JIT) debugging, the .config file for this
application or computer (machine.config) must have the
jitDebugging value set in the system.windows.forms section.
The application must also be compiled with debugging
enabled.

For example:

<configuration>
    <system.windows.forms jitDebugging="true" />
</configuration>

When JIT debugging is enabled, any unhandled exception
will be sent to the JIT debugger registered on the computer
rather than be handled by this dialog box.

• Developer

@@Lovroman @@HighSolstice

The problem is that Bring 'Em Back Alive by Audioslave CDLC is corrupt.  It does not contain album artwork so it can not be tagged.  Xml arrangement elements title and songNameSort contain invalid characters.  Bass tuning also needs to be fixed.  You would have to regenerate with toolkit, add album artwork, and then tag to fix it.

If you run CDLC through CGT it confirms this CDLC is corrupt.

CFSM also finds the corruption if you right click song and "Tagger Preview".  CFSM reports it in the Log as:

- "Error inflating image entry"

- "ERROR: Unable to prview Bring 'Em back Alive"

I will add exception handler to CFSM to provide better error message for this type of corruption.

• Like 2

Are you tired of AV False Positives???  Now accepting donations on my website (Click Here)  Your donation will be used towards buying a code signing certificate.   CGT is now compatible and safe to use with Rocksmith® 2014 Remastered ... 

Latest Build of Custom Game Toolkit (CGT) w/ Game Save Gigbox       Latest Build of Rocksmith Toolkit       Latest Build of Customs Forge Song Manager (CFSM)

All bug reports and help requests please include your: OS, CPU, AV, .NET Framework versions along with a description of the issue (include screenshots of error if possible).  It should go without having to say ... make sure you are using the latest build before submitting bug reports or asking for help.

*  Remember to use your magic words (please and thank you) if you would like a response.  Don't use phrases like 'thanks anyhow' as it is demeaning.