[TOOL] CDLC Tagger

lovrom8

@@Frack I like set all as it in RS14, it will not confuse anyone, different colors and different orders in tags and RS.

So in RS is as you wrote Lead-Rhythm- Bass in menu and no matter which more hard. (the more there is, and vice versa and  more hard rhythm or bass).

And same color in RS: Red for Lead (hot and high notes in solos), Green for Rhythm (calm power beat, middle frequence, there more right can be yellow) and Blue for bass (cold deep low frequency). So there all right with color, same used for colormusic. 

You wrote about  first letter color and rhythm, but i want to say that  it only in english first R for red, b for blue,  other languages have other letters, so for them no any logic in this way

So i mind vs your logic :)

• Developer

Alright, another update is up. 

-Motive asked me to remove his the last two of his old themes and add a new one - done

-a little "-" at the end of file name won't be there anymore, for all of you who didn't like it (thanks to Motive for the idea he gave me about solving this)

-now you can save preview if you want to experiment with it or something... :ph34r:

• Like 1

• Developer

If anyone is still interested...

I'm sorry for all the bugs caused by the previous version(s), this one should be able to fix them all.

http://www.mediafire.com/download/x6ce278nrjw8lfg/RSDLCTagger_V1.6.0.rar

-added an infobox with info about the theme

-now it will replace old tag when you select a song again

-background layer should be on it's correct place now

-previewing an already tagged song should work properly now

EDIT: 

Added more themes by Motive!

• Like 2

• Developer

Lil' update.

-a new theme by Motive + preview already tagged DLCs by clicking on them in the table

If anyone has a suggestion, if you'd like to add something or something annoys you or sth, feel free to shout! :)

And don't forget that you can edit/add your own themes!

A link to this tool thread has been shared on the CF subreddit - https://www.reddit.com/r/CustomsForge/

Quick question, does the tool have the ability to see if the track has DD in it? Could it then apply a different img to the overlay if it does or not? (see attached gif)

Personal opinion re default colours, they should be the same as the colours of the paths in game. Refer to my post in the original discussion thread and the attached Gif. http://customsforge.com/topic/15581-customs-tag/?p=129361

http://i485.photobucket.com/albums/rr216/zagatozee/Album-Tags---Alternate---large-chevrons-gif_zps9vni8xs7.gif

• Like 1

• Developer

@@ZagatoZee

Thanks for sharing it on the subreddit. :)

Well, currently it doesn't have this ability, but I can implement it!

The color/Photoshop stuff isn't really my thing, so you'll have to ask either Frack or Motive about that, or even better, you can send me your theme(s) and I'll add it/them. ;)

I think extra tags for capo,dd  not very good idea at least with some micro lines, At many of covers this impossible clear see cuz very small image+compression png. 

My old post including capo / alt tuning etc was made a while ago during a discussion about if this was even possible and how we should make it look if it were possible - I was just throwing out ideas. I agree that that information isn't strictly needed.

DD and bonus paths however, I would really want to be able to see. PS, that gif I posted before, should be 1:1 for ingame sizes (based on my 1080p display)

@@Lovroman my original post on the other thread had links to the PSD file I used to create the examples - https://copy.com/2SpOQM6iYWEV47Dx- Everyone can feel free to use / modify / ignore as they see fit.

I'm about to be away for a week (Caribbean Island, because I can!) So I may make a theme you can add later when I get back.

• Like 2

• 3 weeks later...
  • Developer

@@Gnobiwan

Is it same if you start it as administaror? (This is kinda unusual error and it's not really informative (not your fault), so I'm just guessing)

Btw, I've just released a little update (now users have an option to choose whether they wants to overwrite tgas on already tagged songs)

@@Lovroman

Yea it was the same when ran as admin. I managed to fix it just now, but I don't remember what I did to fix it. For some reason the program had no write access to the the folder it was placed in.

I thought it was my /users/temp directory at first as your program writes there as well. I have my SSD /Users/Me/Temp/ folder junctioned to another physical drive for space reasons.

So it might of been either of those issues. Some sort of permissions. It's all good now though.

• Like 1