Changing difficulty level?

ruchitkank

Question

Hey guys, I just started using this yesterday so I'm not too sure about everything going on here, but can the CDLCs not be adjusted for difficulty? I noticed some tracks had dynamic difficulty and some didn't. So can the tracks with DD manually be changed for difficulty settings?

Thanks

11 answers to this question

Hello - i am having the same issue - there are some songs that say they have DD enabled - but when i press pause on the song, i cannot slide the difficulty tab - its just makes an odd noise.  Any help is greatly appreciated - thank you

Is there anyway I can clean up the song quality so I can add the DD function through RSToolkit? Or should I start from scratch with the song?

You can use the BPR tool to move the measures and beats in order to sync the rhythm with the notes, but with this tool you will not be able to move the notes. If the song has too much issues, it should be better to recreate it completely.

Why don't all songs have DD? Isn't this a game of learning how to play song(s)? I say this assuming that there is no riff repeater unless you have DD. That's what I've discovered so far with all non DD songs I've played (they don't have riff repeater or only a setting of 0 or 100). 

Forgive me as I'm a noob

Uncle

• Administrator

@@unclemiller RR and DD are two slightly different things even if they are linked together.

RR allow you to select section to create a loop (those sections are mark by line in orange) while DD is the indication that there's multiple level of difficulty in the songs (represented by the orange/purple blocks on top of the line).

Since the remastered i wish all CDLC had DD cause any user can set their own settings for DD but before that, it wasn't uncommon to have CDLC that didn't had DD because some user don't like it and prefer to have the 100% difficulty directly.

But you can have RR without DD and those who didn't even bother to have the section for RR to work will create tons of issue that can somewhat be fixed by CFSM repair option but i can't assure you that the way the song will be cut by section will make any sense in regards to the riff.

Firekorn's workshop
In Flames Discography

#FirekornHasDoneNothingForTheCommunity