Rocksmith 2014 Championship Week 87

Rodman

it's not much fun to play  :(

:(

I was kinda hoping you would too...Since you had to endure that Overkill/Mr.Big week :/

What kind of music DO you like to play? you're like the hardest person to read...and I (mostly) try to pick songs that everyone would enjoy.

Many nice scores on all songs :)

• Rocksmith Championship Organizer

it's not much fun to play :(

:(

I was kinda hoping you would too...Since you had to endure that Overkill/Mr.Big week :/

What kind of music DO you like to play? you're like the hardest person to read...and I (mostly) try to pick songs that everyone would enjoy.

Don't get me wrong, this week's MC lead path is just tabbed out with many wrong technics what takes the fun away. The song is not bad and could be more fun to play. I like to play various types of music, it just have to be good. I'm used to play music I don't like very much, but if it's too much work and time for practicing... no. And sorry for my bad english, didn't know that it's that bad, but that's what I've learned in school many years ago mixed with any dictioary

What I really like to play is Funk, Rock, Blues, Reggae, Ska, some kinds of metal, fusions of all and weird stuff, but it have to be good.

• Like 3
 YouTube                                                           The Phantastic 3                                                       Facebook

Captain-Sparton-weiss minimini.png

@ Your english is very good :)

When there is good song, it's no matter what genre it is.

• Like 3

Master of Rocksmith Championship
For Whom the Leaderboard Tolls
...And Song Selection List For All
Seek and Championship Class Lists

The Exercise That Never Comes

@@Mortalo don't worry, you're a nice douche :)

T-Rex Interactive | Box Kid Adventures

I gave a try at beezleboss, and this is definitely out of my league for the moment. Quite happy with the beginner song for the moment, nice rehearsals. I still have time this week to improve myself, so I guess I'll wait a few days to post my results, unless I master it ;)

• Like 2

F'ken cool song!

I have a couple of days off work, wife is at work, kids at school = crank it up!

Don't think i can catch the big guns, but will try for a podium finish:

1) Hell yeah - and thx to @ for that hammer version!!!!!! I love the D, but that has unexpectedly made it to my 3 most fav to play songs!!!

2) If that doesnt sound like heaven!

3) The heat is on... we seem to have a winner already... but i´m not going without a 2nd... not without a cruel fight :)

• Like 4

-= Building a Guitar from Scratch with Absolutely No Woodworking Experience =-
-= ROCK - Rodmans Course for Kids and Beginners =-

-=GET RID OF ON DISC SONGS IN THE SONG SELECTION LIST? , FULL SETLIST MANAGEMENT? - YOU NEED A ROADIE !!!=-
-= SPOTIFY Rocksmith CS Playlist =-
-= Use your DLC library on multiple PCs w. autoupdate =-
-= Build your own RS Toneswitch Fb =-

-= Join the Championship - cause the Championship is good for you =-
-= What´s my RANK again??? - check the 10-weeks Leaderboard and PLAYER Level =-
-= Put the Songs you want to be played into SONG SELECTION LIST =-

On 11/8/2016 at 8:32 PM, Vodka said:

I hated Royal Republic prev. time. I hate it this time too.

UPD: OK. I hate every song. I guess I need to stop.

Oh yeah, piece by piece...

Payd tribute to the concert this spring, acoustic only - so i went clean only :) - try it - works so cool!

http://i59.tinypic.com/2ngesfd.jpg

• Like 7

-= Building a Guitar from Scratch with Absolutely No Woodworking Experience =-
-= ROCK - Rodmans Course for Kids and Beginners =-

-=GET RID OF ON DISC SONGS IN THE SONG SELECTION LIST? , FULL SETLIST MANAGEMENT? - YOU NEED A ROADIE !!!=-
-= SPOTIFY Rocksmith CS Playlist =-
-= Use your DLC library on multiple PCs w. autoupdate =-
-= Build your own RS Toneswitch Fb =-

-= Join the Championship - cause the Championship is good for you =-
-= What´s my RANK again??? - check the 10-weeks Leaderboard and PLAYER Level =-
-= Put the Songs you want to be played into SONG SELECTION LIST =-

On 11/8/2016 at 8:32 PM, Vodka said:

I hated Royal Republic prev. time. I hate it this time too.

UPD: OK. I hate every song. I guess I need to stop.

I have an old slow computer that sometimes stutters the video. I'm afraid it might be all out of sync and i don't want to adapt my playing to that. I'm happy with just listening to what i play and not worry about the score.

Me too. I have everything turned off/down and still have stuttering at times.

• Like 1

tried with your adjustments @, and you were right. Sounds better with a bit more guitar volumes, but I think your clean sound sounds kinda tinny. Needs more acoustic sound, so I went back and adjusted the custom again, and was little bit too much  ^_^

I will set them down for 1 and add metronome tracks, then there comes version 1.3 with old statistics  :)

http://up.picr.de/22335831dq.jpg

and here comes a shot from the new version 1.3

I managed it to get same Accuracy and same longest streak.... if I had the same score this would be scary 

http://up.picr.de/22336618dc.jpg

I upload v1.3 now, with metronome tracks, also tested. Really funny, but try yourself

• Like 7
 YouTube                                                           The Phantastic 3                                                       Facebook

BTO: http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=467738583this is a bit of a ball ache, 2 misses :(

• Like 6

Mortalo, on 11 Feb 2015 - 11:36 AM, said:

Ok, because of poor results and overall lack of skill @NoonyDeloony gets downgraded to Advanced. She would be forever remembered as shameful person... and then she'll make another charming video and we'll forget about that.

Youtube: https://www.youtube.com/user/NoonyDeloony/videos

Twitching bass unskillfully, here: https://www.twitch.tv/noonydeloony

Checked again, but the guitars are loud now. First tone switches on when the song starts, not before.

Or did I upload a wrong version? I will check this

lead volume is -25 and acoustic -24, acoustic is a bit louder than lead, but thats ok.

was the right one, all volumes should be fine now

Edited by frippchen
  • Like 2

All patched up and back for more !

http://i60.tinypic.com/2vbrdqq.png

Close, but no cylindrical shaped smoking object.

Honestly, starting to get a little frustrated chasing the 100%, so I'm gonna stop concentrating on this song and put it into rotation with a few other tunes - if I hit the 100% before Saturday all well and good, if not so be it. Pretty happy with my efforts overall though :)

• Like 7

starting with Zappa's bass now

http://up.picr.de/22337903or.jpg

very easy MC this week  :D 100% should come

• Like 7