Rocksmith 2014 Championship Week 87

Rodman

After an hour in RR at 75% or 80% speed... BTO bass 97%

• Like 5

"Like a bird on the wire, Like a drunk in a midnight choir, I have tried in my own way to be free" Leonard Cohen - RIP

Peek inside 2groggy's basement FreeBird Laboratory (not for the faint of heart)

Tobias Bass VI      SG shaped Bass VI     Hollow Acoustic Thunderbird 5     Hollow Archtop Bass VI

Harlequin Hollow Archtop Bass     Hollow Toby Bass VI     Starcaster Bass     A trio of hollow archtops (new)

Well, here we go:

http://i.imgur.com/UcYhTF5.jpg

http://i.imgur.com/0qNCY9X.jpg

http://i.imgur.com/vGOSPFs.jpg

I can definitely improve on that a bit but for now it's fine I think.

I tried Belzeboss as well on bass but it could really do with some clean up and improved fretboard logic. I might give it a shot and try that myself just to see what can be done. Notewise it seems fine and is a lot of fun to play. :D

• Like 9

• Rocksmith Championship Organizer

for me the tone volumes fits well to the music. I don't like this very loud tones where the music is somewhere in the background whispering, almost it need to level down the guitars or basses.

Here maybe a bit more volume can be usefull, but just a little. In my settings all volumes are at 100

anyway, love to play this :D

http://up.picr.de/22300965ic.jpg

and this

http://up.picr.de/22301128vm.jpg

• Like 9
 YouTube                                                           The Phantastic 3                                                       Facebook

Captain-Sparton-weiss minimini.png

@ Gimme that shiny MC trophy, if possible :D

• Like 2

Check out my easy tutorial on how to add a metronome to your CDLC: Mute the original music, play only with the metronome and find out how good you really sound! Also: Find CDLCs that have the metronome enabled!

Want a USB-Footswitch that you can use to control the tone selection and all the menus in Rocksmith? Check out Rodman's Tutorial and my additions to that!  Footswitch_Logo.png

My CDLCs: Devin Townsend - Life, Deep Peace, Ih-Ah!, Deadhead; Farin Urlaub - Ok

My ideas for new features in Ignition, e.g. filters for Multitrack CDLC and Metronome CDLC.

I have to say that i'm not liking the MC songs lately (for some exceptions like Symphony X and Metallica) and i don't think this is a MC song, i played without too much inspiration and effort today, but well, here it is!

http://i.imgur.com/pCTleIF.jpg

• Like 4

9A7alLl.jpg

I have to say that i'm not liking the MC songs lately (for some exceptions like Symphony X and Metallica) and i don't think this is a MC song, i played without too much inspiration and effort today, but well, here it is!

The version previous to this definitely was MC level...but had a few impossible sections in the tab...

The update came up like a day before the new week started, so I didnt have much of a chance to test it

Difficulty is definitely an 8 on this song...its hard for advanced...but nothing that makes this song "shreddy" or "impossible" or "I need to be a Master at guitar to play this." YES there are some tricky chords, but RR will fix it. YES there are some tricky fills, but the solo from Set the World on Fire is a whole another level compared to some bends and some slides. The main draw of this song is catchy...not technicality on the music.

Keep this up and I'll request some technical death metal for lead...and just kill everybodys hands

Bass and lead this week too EZ...needs buff...

(which reminds me about the blues brothers song last week...)

Many nice scores on all songs :)

Keep this up and I'll request some technical death metal for lead...and just kill everybodys hands

What tech death is on here beyond (what I remember seeing) lots of Death, an Atheist song, a Blotted Science song, a Cynic song, and a Quo Vadis song? Honestly curious, as it's a genre I like and it would always be nice to have a few more pipe dream songs.

My CDLC releases and my workshop 
My CDLC previews (Lots of bass only stuff)
Join us at the Rocksmith Championship!

What tech death is on here beyond (what I remember seeing) lots of Death, an Atheist song, a Blotted Science song, a Cynic song, and a Quo Vadis song? Honestly curious, as it's a genre I like and it would always be nice to have a few more pipe dream songs.

Need to look...but Laser Cannon Deth Sentence is VERY techincal...and I just requested that for lead so....

I'ma need to look tomorrow when I'm more awake

• Like 1

Many nice scores on all songs :)

Need to look...but Laser Cannon Deth Sentence is VERY techincal...and I just requested that for lead so....

I'ma need to look tomorrow when I'm more awake

I have Halo from Machine Head waiting for the MC Lead, killer solos for both arrangements :D

• Like 1

9A7alLl.jpg

Class list updated. Please, check that your name settled in right classes.

I'm not really sure about the rules, but I still don't think that I should be in Rhythm Master Class :) : I didn't score >99% and I didn't win. Plus Master Class is just out of league for me, so the alternative would be to level me down on my own by not playing for a couple of weeks...

Check out my easy tutorial on how to add a metronome to your CDLC: Mute the original music, play only with the metronome and find out how good you really sound! Also: Find CDLCs that have the metronome enabled!

Want a USB-Footswitch that you can use to control the tone selection and all the menus in Rocksmith? Check out Rodman's Tutorial and my additions to that!  Footswitch_Logo.png

My CDLCs: Devin Townsend - Life, Deep Peace, Ih-Ah!, Deadhead; Farin Urlaub - Ok

My ideas for new features in Ignition, e.g. filters for Multitrack CDLC and Metronome CDLC.

@@Azrael I think you not mind, when agree with this :

What of trophies (with class) you do prefer

So need replace your 3 place MC to 3 in advanced class, since you do not want to be in MC. You can not to get trophy not of your class.  :P  Ok?

Update:

I return you in your class, and replaced trophies. So now you have 3 place in adv at rhythm, and @@Latsch got to back his 3 place i MC rhythm, and @@MaZtoR losted his 3 place in adv rhythm. Sorry for mess with this places.

Edited by Motive
Update places.
  • Like 3

Can someone please convert BTO to Mac for me?

My old (updated) toolkit has been playing up a lot of late, so I updated to the most recent version yesterday, reconverted, and the file still chucks me out of the game after tuning. :(

What do I think of BTO?

• Like 1

@@MaZtoR, try my version, much better and more accurate and much more fun, promised

• Like 1
 YouTube                                                           The Phantastic 3                                                       Facebook

Captain-Sparton-weiss minimini.png

I'm proud of you @@Rodman :) You did well!

@@Goneyay Welcome!

Never underestimate me :P While BTO lead is easier on newer version, I still felt that it's quite tricky. I had other song almost ready, but I did not wanted Advanced bassist to de-tune heavilly again ;)

@@Nacholede Halo would be this week if not for lack of bass...

• Like 2

Master of Rocksmith Championship
For Whom the Leaderboard Tolls
...And Song Selection List For All
Seek and Championship Class Lists

The Exercise That Never Comes

@@Mortalo don't worry, you're a nice douche :)

T-Rex Interactive | Box Kid Adventures

piece by piece

http://i61.tinypic.com/33jsead.jpg

• Like 3

-= Building a Guitar from Scratch with Absolutely No Woodworking Experience =-
-= ROCK - Rodmans Course for Kids and Beginners =-

-=GET RID OF ON DISC SONGS IN THE SONG SELECTION LIST? , FULL SETLIST MANAGEMENT? - YOU NEED A ROADIE !!!=-
-= SPOTIFY Rocksmith CS Playlist =-
-= Use your DLC library on multiple PCs w. autoupdate =-
-= Build your own RS Toneswitch Fb =-

-= Join the Championship - cause the Championship is good for you =-
-= What´s my RANK again??? - check the 10-weeks Leaderboard and PLAYER Level =-
-= Put the Songs you want to be played into SONG SELECTION LIST =-

On 11/8/2016 at 8:32 PM, Vodka said:

I hated Royal Republic prev. time. I hate it this time too.

UPD: OK. I hate every song. I guess I need to stop.

@@Mortalo ;) n.p., now grab your guitar and kick some ass at the D!

• Like 1

-=GET RID OF ON DISC SONGS IN THE SONG SELECTION LIST? , FULL SETLIST MANAGEMENT? - YOU NEED A ROADIE !!!=-

so much for my pers target :D

http://i59.tinypic.com/20kelop.jpg

• Like 6