-= [TOOL] - THE RS ROADIE - song selection list modification and setlist manager =-

Rodman

• Rocksmith Championship Organizer

First run. Change path to RS14, load a song, check unsorted list, he is empty (no subdir in dlc/).

Created list, now have not bug with fake duplicate. but for showing uns list, got to first page, again load a song, uns. list filled.

Added a a songs to list, still yet with bug, not all of selected adding.

Need fixed this bug. Bcs of if press yet, it will add to list not only remained selected a song, but and a song under cursor (not checked as selected), so it all totally messed with filling list.

And appear new issue, there no need confirmation if we remove a songs from list, so as this not deleted a songs, only moved in dlc/ dir. (if option "permanently delete" is off)

Zip still yet not work there video, with previous and zip bugs.

Thx,

zipping bug is found :) ....

-= Building a Guitar from Scratch with Absolutely No Woodworking Experience =-
-= ROCK - Rodmans Course for Kids and Beginners =-

-=GET RID OF ON DISC SONGS IN THE SONG SELECTION LIST? , FULL SETLIST MANAGEMENT? - YOU NEED A ROADIE !!!=-
-= SPOTIFY Rocksmith CS Playlist =-
-= Use your DLC library on multiple PCs w. autoupdate =-
-= Build your own RS Toneswitch Fb =-

-= Join the Championship - cause the Championship is good for you =-
-= What´s my RANK again??? - check the 10-weeks Leaderboard and PLAYER Level =-
-= Put the Songs you want to be played into SONG SELECTION LIST =-

On 11/8/2016 at 8:32 PM, Vodka said:

I hated Royal Republic prev. time. I hate it this time too.

UPD: OK. I hate every song. I guess I need to stop.

At least there need some rename tools, for easy using this list manager, so if rename cdlc with right way, so no need extra table in RSR tool

Enough artist_name a song_tuning...p.psarc? and a bit make more wide window "song in setlist" and  especially "unsorted list" Have any one such util?

At least there need some rename tools, for easy using this list manager, so if rename cdlc with right way, so no need extra table in RSR tool

Enough artist_name a song_tuning...p.psarc? and a bit make more wide window "song in setlist" and  especially "unsorted list" Have any one such util?

I think CFSM will fulfill all your needs!

New version uploaded! (see topicstart)

• Like 1

-=GET RID OF ON DISC SONGS IN THE SONG SELECTION LIST? , FULL SETLIST MANAGEMENT? - YOU NEED A ROADIE !!!=-

Yeah, unsorted songs window needs more width .... i am gonna work that over!!

@@Rodman Look like CFSM will realize after RS16, and will not very actual :)

P.s. Now seems all work. Thank you very much. Will try in deal

P.ps. If need a bit free space in "unsorted list", seems no big sense in column "select" bcs of, we can free select, one under cursor (blue color), a few in row via shift+left click, and a few separated  via ctrl+left click, all this selected(in blue color) cdlc work with functional buttons. 

First of all, thank you!  

Removing the default RS2014 songs worked fine.  What file is it looking for regarding the RS1 DLC?  I have mine in a parc file, but when I point it to the file location and try to load the songs, it just says "loading song, this can take a minute" and then never loads anything.

First of all, thank you!  

Removing the default RS2014 songs worked fine.  What file is it looking for regarding the RS1 DLC?  I have mine in a parc file, but when I point it to the file location and try to load the songs, it just says "loading song, this can take a minute" and then never loads anything.

The rs1compatibilityfiles (disc and dlc) have to be in /dlc - then they are loaded and packs can be switched to modify under SONGS FROM

Please report that everything is ok.

Hi,

I just tested it on a Virtual Machine, and it worked, but it didn't recognize the files with extension _m.psarc for the Mac version of Rocksmith. Althought I could rename it, organize my playlists, and then rename it back, it would be a very time consuming task.

So, to help the ones in the same situation as I am, I have a suggestion:

When the songs are loaded, you could consider all the file name endings (_p.psarc, _m.psarc, ...), and load them all. This could duplicate the song, for example, if there are both pc and mac files are in the folder (this situation happens for the official dlc, where both files are downloaded).

I don't think it would be a big problem, cause I can just ignore the ones ending in _p.psarc, and for the Windows users it would still be the same. The better solution would be considering both files as one song only, and everything I do with it is applied to both files (enable, disable, add to playlist, ...), but maybe this would be trickier to implement.

My first impression is that it's a great tool, very easy to use, and it would help me a lot.

Congratulations guys!

• Like 2

I tried implement in deal. Tried off all official a songs. Separated off a songs don`t work. Tried off all RS1 and RS1 dlc, it work for all a songs. And can`t off RS14 cash. So all songs of RS14 is always on. For custom dlc and official dlc of RS14 Roadie work well.

There was deleted most part of my post.

Update. Seems big of part my issues with not working offed separated a songs, i must be press "Save a songs" for implemented changins. i think for more clear understood need rename this button to :"Save changins"

And not working "off" for cash i fixed, via deleted all dir with RRRoadie and created new.

Now all work fine, i`m happy, now all ready for testing a tons cdlc:

http://i.imgur.com/HxCexVFl.jpg

• Like 2

• Developer

Hi,

I just tested it on a Virtual Machine, and it worked, but it didn't recognize the files with extension _m.psarc for the Mac version of Rocksmith. Althought I could rename it, organize my playlists, and then rename it back, it would be a very time consuming task.

So, to help the ones in the same situation as I am, I have a suggestion:

When the songs are loaded, you could consider all the file name endings (_p.psarc, _m.psarc, ...), and load them all. This could duplicate the song, for example, if there are both pc and mac files are in the folder (this situation happens for the official dlc, where both files are downloaded).

I don't think it would be a big problem, cause I can just ignore the ones ending in _p.psarc, and for the Windows users it would still be the same. The better solution would be considering both files as one song only, and everything I do with it is applied to both files (enable, disable, add to playlist, ...), but maybe this would be trickier to implement.

My first impression is that it's a great tool, very easy to use, and it would help me a lot.

Congratulations guys!

Hey, thanks a lot for testing our app!

I think that I will try to port it to Mac using Mono or I will simply replace all "_p." suffixes with "_m"..That would be an easier option,  but I think that all Mac users don't have a VM, so I'll try to make "Mono-ed" version as soon as possible. :)

Thanks again!

Edit: 

Okay, VM version: http://www.mediafire.com/download/d2gs6fpfytf98fo/RSRoadieMacVersion_1.0.0.rar

I'm not sure how to use 7zip (or p7zip in that case) on Mac, because I don't own one, so if you could help me with that, I'd appriciate it. (Tell me if there's any version like that which doesn't have a GUI-> console/terminal version, etc.)

• Like 2

I tried implement in deal. Tried off all official a songs. Separated off a songs don`t work. Tried off all RS1 and RS1 dlc, it work for all a songs. And can`t off RS14 cash. So all songs of RS14 is always on. For custom dlc and official dlc of RS14 Roadie work well.

There was deleted most part of my post.

Update. Seems big of part my issues with not working offed separated a songs, i must be press "Save a songs" for implemented changins. i think for more clear understood need rename this button to :"Save changins"

And not working "off" for cash i fixed, via deleted all dir with RRRoadie and created new.

Now all work fine, i`m happy, now all ready for testing a tons cdlc:

http://i.imgur.com/HxCexVFl.jpg

Haha, great that it works out for you M!

I will add "you have to press save songs for the disabling in Mod to take effect!"

Haha, thx!

Seems find one bug. If cheked "permanently delete songs" and then press "No", if an example it was wrong choice, it anyway delete a song. (for unsorted list confirmation work correct)

And yet one. In unsorted list, if select a few cdlc, and press delete selected a song, it will delete only a few of selected. Similar bug as was with adding selected a songs to list early.

• Like 1

Thanks you very much. And there yet not critical breaking logic.

1 If check "off" for official pack at second page, and refresh first page, it show like a song is on, (or show that some of songs if off) that is wrong.

2. If something change and save changing, in time when official pack is off, this created new pack i dir dlc (look video)

3. If try again check "off" this pack, getting window with error.

P.s. Previous bugs fixed, confirmed. thanks.

i have one suggestion, about improve function  "combined list"

Now it work ok, but if used this function, we got duplicated cdlc in dlc dir. 

So for way avoid this. A bit change option "Delete songs permanently" to  "Delete(Combine) songs permanently"

So if this is on, so "combined list" work this way - combined list as usually, and then delete source lists.

And yet would be nice have some option for renaming list.

Deleting songs from RS14 and RS12 worked great, as far as I could see,

maybe you could add an option to allow the 2 files being in a subdir of dlc like _RS12,

as this follows your logic of subfolders to create playlists, which I've done before.

I wonder if your tool needs the 2 original files in his folder to restore deleted songs.

And how will this tool be compatible with the "Customsforge Song Manager"?

• Developer

@@TomSawyer2112

No, it doesn't need the 2 original files, once it loads them from existing RS files, it moves songs around (in two separate collections which are modified accordingly) and they are never deleted, they are either in Entries or DisabledSongs "tabs" in songs.hsan file. (JSON) And it makes backups if they don't exist, so you don't have to worry.

I literally copied the way it disables songs from SM, so they will be compatible...:P

It would be awesome if I could add it to SM, so we'd have an all-in-one solution, but I don't think that we want to risk having problems with Ubi..

• Like 1

i have one suggestion, about improve function  "combined list"

Now it work ok, but if used this function, we got duplicated cdlc in dlc dir. 

So for way avoid this. A bit change option "Delete songs permanently" to  "Delete(Combine) songs permanently"

So if this is on, so "combined list" work this way - combined list as usually, and then delete source lists.

And yet would be nice have some option for renaming list.

The dublicate name issue is planned to be taken care of - of course some will have multiple Setlists with the same song in it.

For renaming - you can easily in explorer for now... even when Roadie is running - just press refresh after and you are all ok.

I am against more buttons cause there are a lot...

Maybe future update could be rightclickmenu.....

It's such an enormous relief to have all those unwanted tracks removed. (this sigur goggle drove me mad)  

Endless Thanks. :)

I have to report a tiny bug : sorting on the "Select" column results in an error message "Object must be of type String"

Happens in "Sng Pack Mod", select a few songs (1st column) and then sort on this column.

Edited by TomSawyer2112
  • Like 3

First of all, thank you!  

The rs1compatibilityfiles (disc and dlc) have to be in /dlc - then they are loaded and packs can be switched to modify under SONGS FROM

Please report that everything is ok.

Yeah, I hit load and nothing ever shows up.  Could just be something with my archive file.

• Like 1