Here's the dude who was crying during My Hero. Apparently his mom just died and the song brought that back up. He said he wasn't drunk, but he sure looked pretty drunk when he was on stage. He also said, of course with it being Dave, that he talked to Dave after the show and has even kept in contact with him.

http://kdvr.com/2015/08/18/foo-fighters-dave-grohl-sings-my-hero-to-crying-man-at-fiddlers-green-concert/

Small update on my DG 335 build. I glued the neck in yesterday and i'm gonna let it sit until tomorrow and then hit it with some primer. Sorry for not having pics, my little work space isn't very well lit and my brother borrowed my camera, he took his kids to Disneyland. He'll be back in a week or so, by then most of it will be finished. I have all the hardware for it. So i'll probably just post pictures of the finished product.  :D 

That's a pretty good list.  I always find it hard to narrow down a group's songs down to just my "top 10".  I'm a pretty big Foos fan, and I don't really think there is a song in their catalogue that I don't like (demos aside).  They're not all gems, but it's still hard to whittle it down to 10 songs.

Having said that, here's my list:

Walk

This Is A Call

For All The Cows

Something From Nothing

Feast and the Famine

If Ever

New Way Home

My Hero

Alone + Easy Target

Marigold

Arlandria

These Days

Darling Nikki

They're in no particular order, and there's 13 songs in that list.  And the next time I read this list I'll probably want to add/switch songs, depending on my mood.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Extremely, extremely overrated band.  Bass lines take me about 2 minutes per song to learn. Lyrics are really pedestrian, and most songs are 3 chords on lead.  The drummer is some big deal, but was never as good as Grohl, so what's the point?  Rush lets them induct them into the HOF?  John Paul Jones and Jimmy Page play at their concert?  Que?  What? 

The best American bands in history are Pearl Jam, REM, Jimi Hendrix Experience, Nirvana, and CCR. The Eagles are a CCR rip-off, Green Day is a Sex Pistols ripoff, and FOO is a Nirvana ripoff.

Just because you were a kid in the 90's doesn't mean that the Foo Fighters are a great band.  Frankly, they kind of suck.  Thank god for CustomsForge, which has given us so many CDLC treasures from the great bands !!  Put your energy into them, and leave FOO and WEEZER behind.  You'll thank me later.....

stranded on the sea of Strat.....rescued many years ago by the Jazz Bass

Extremely, extremely overrated band.  Bass lines take me about 2 minutes per song to learn. Lyrics are really pedestrian, and most songs are 3 chords on lead.  The drummer is some big deal, but was never as good as Grohl, so what's the point?  Rush lets them induct them into the HOF?  John Paul Jones and Jimmy Page play at their concert?  Que?  What? 

The best American bands in history are Pearl Jam, REM, Jimi Hendrix Experience, Nirvana, and CCR. The Eagles are a CCR rip-off, Green Day is a Sex Pistols ripoff, and FOO is a Nirvana ripoff.

Just because you were a kid in the 90's doesn't mean that the Foo Fighters are a great band.  Frankly, they kind of suck.  Thank god for CustomsForge, which has given us so many CDLC treasures from the great bands !!  Put your energy into them, and leave FOO and WEEZER behind.  You'll thank me later.....

Thank you for coming to a page of a band you don't like to make a lengthy post about your negative opinion. I honestly don't care what your opinion is concerning what music you like. So for future reference please don't come here and post negative remarks concerning the music of the Foo Fighters. If it's about the CDLC, then it's a different story. Have a happy holidays. :D

Everything is done with Saint Cecilia. Unfortunately, i couldn't match @Stowy bass tab with the tab i made. I'm pretty sure he just put the notes directly into EoF. So, i tabbed the bass as well and i'm pretty sure it's accurate, not sure if it's different from Stowy's. I'll release it on Christmas Eve as an early Christmas present from Santa Brooklyn :P I hope everyone has a happy holidays. :D

• 1 year later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 10 months later...
  • 5 months later...
  • 2 years later...

Hello

New to Rocksmith, but got everything set up fine but for some reason absolutely none of the links I click on go anywhere. IN this and other discography threads too. Just the same 404 not found error every time.

Am I being stupid and missing something obvious in being able to get the files?

2 hours ago, Moneytrain said:

Hello

New to Rocksmith, but got everything set up fine but for some reason absolutely none of the links I click on go anywhere. IN this and other discography threads too. Just the same 404 not found error every time.

Am I being stupid and missing something obvious in being able to get the files?

Most of the links in the workshop threads died because of the changeover to Ignition 4 and the new link format.

They should still exist in the database if you search for them, or you can take the number at the end part of the url and add it to https://ignition4.customsforge.com/cdlc/

eg
https://customsforge.com/page/customsforge_rs_2014_cdlc.html/_/pc-enabled-rs-2014-cdlc/the-sky-is-a-neighborhood-r30935
to
https://ignition4.customsforge.com/cdlc/30935

Ea3cCUQ.png                                                                   「愛こそすべて ,ギルティキス」                                         Gh59blB.png

Utsu-P Discography                                           Modding thread (dead)                                        1000 songs hype