All My Life, Bridge Burning and Next Year added. Enjoy  :D 

Big moves at the trade deadline followed by a huge walk-off win by the Blue Jays, and a 3 pack of great Foo Fighters songs.  It's like Christmas in July :)

Thanks for the tracks.  I'll give them a whirl tomorrow and leave some feedback.

• Like 1

All My Life, Bridge Burning and Next Year added. Enjoy  :D 

Big moves at the trade deadline followed by a huge walk-off win by the Blue Jays, and a 3 pack of great Foo Fighters songs.  It's like Christmas in July :)

Thanks for the tracks.  I'll give them a whirl tomorrow and leave some feedback.

No worries. Tulo will do good for you guys. I've met him a few times and he's a pretty chill dude.  :D 

I'm thinking of building a DG 335 replica.... As a lefty i can't buy an actual DG 335 and the only other route would be the Gibson Custom Shop and i don't have 5 or 6 grand to spend. I can get ES 335 body template and a Firebird neck template. I also found Pelham Blue paint to use, i just have to put some flakes in it to get that sparkly finish. The only issue i might have is the diamond f hole in the body, The ES 335 template has the standard f holes. So, i'll probably blow up a picture of the actual guitar and trace the f holes. I've built 2 Manson MB-1 replicas so far and the only other guitar that i desire and can't have is the DG 335. Anyway i'll update if i start the process of building it.  :D 

• Like 1

I'm thinking of building a DG 335 replica.... As a lefty i can't buy an actual DG 335 and the only other route would be the Gibson Custom Shop and i don't have 5 or 6 grand to spend. I can get ES 335 body template and a Firebird neck template. I also found Pelham Blue paint to use, i just have to put some flakes in it to get that sparkly finish. The only issue i might have is the diamond f hole in the body, The ES 335 template has the standard f holes. So, i'll probably blow up a picture of the actual guitar and trace the f holes. I've built 2 Manson MB-1 replicas so far and the only other guitar that i desire and can't have is the DG 335. Anyway i'll update if i start the process of building it.  :D 

That will be an interesting project.  Before I bought my ES-339 I thought about getting the DG-335 in gold (they're only $3600 here) but I don't really like that finish.  And like you, I just don't have $7K to spend on the blue one (I think it's overpriced anyway).

If you do build one, post some pics of the build process.  I'm interested to see how it turns out.

That will be an interesting project.  Before I bought my ES-339 I thought about getting the DG-335 in gold (they're only $3600 here) but I don't really like that finish.  And like you, I just don't have $7K to spend on the blue one (I think it's overpriced anyway).

If you do build one, post some pics of the build process.  I'm interested to see how it turns out.

I've been missing a semi hollow since i sold my Epiphone Dot about a year ago. Speaking of, here's an interesting mod to an epiphone dot a guy in Denmark did, http://www.mylespaul.com/forums/luthiers-corner/199240-es-335-made-into-dg-335-a.htmlI think you have to register to see the pictures, but he did an amazing job. If i remember correctly, he used Fender's version of "Pelham Blue" but it looks great.   :D

• 2 weeks later...

Hey, i'm leaving here in a few hours to go see the Foos! very excited, except it's a damp rainy day and they're playing outside. :mellow: Should be a interesting show. I also will probably do another Foos 3 pack along with my Noel Gallagher 3 pack next week. Wish me luck that i don't get hit by lighting. :lol: 

• Like 2

Hey, i'm leaving here in a few hours to go see the Foos! very excited, except it's a damp rainy day and they're playing outside. :mellow: Should be a interesting show. I also will probably do another Foos 3 pack along with my Noel Gallagher 3 pack next week. Wish me luck that i don't get hit by lighting. :lol:

Enjoy the show! Stand next to somebody taller than you and they'll take the lightning strike instead :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

• Like 1

Hey, i'm leaving here in a few hours to go see the Foos! very excited, except it's a damp rainy day and they're playing outside. :mellow: Should be a interesting show. I also will probably do another Foos 3 pack along with my Noel Gallagher 3 pack next week. Wish me luck that i don't get hit by lighting. :lol:

Enjoy the show! Stand next to somebody taller than you and they'll take the lightning strike instead stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

I'll try, but i'm 6'3 and will have to find a basketball player or something.  :P Maybe they'll play Aurora, we have a town called Aurora, so you never know. ^_^ 

They played Aurora the first night in Toronto.  It was great live, although the mix/soundboard set up wasn't as clear as the other songs.  It was a bit muddy with all the guitar layers.  You could tell it wasn't a song they play live that often.  It was still great to hear it live though.

• Like 1

They played Aurora the first night in Toronto.  It was great live, although the mix/soundboard set up wasn't as clear as the other songs.  It was a bit muddy with all the guitar layers.  You could tell it wasn't a song they play live that often.  It was still great to hear it live though.

You Canadians had some really cool moments this tour. They let a guy play drums for his birthday, then they let another guy sing Tom Sawyer. You guys also got Wind Up and Have It All for the first time in like 10 years. Now that i think about it, the Quebec show was postponed because of lightning. So, almost every Canadian show had cool moments. Hopefully the lighting behaves itself tonight. :D 

Just got back from the show, what an awesome show! The most memorable moment of the night had to be the drunk dude crying during "My Hero". Dave even brought him up and sat him down so he could sing it "prison style" man to man.  :lol: No Aurora, but we got a Rolling Stones cover and a Tom Petty cover. Another awesome show from the Foos and it makes me wanna do some more Foo cdlc.  :D 

• Like 2

Seems they played also Ain't Talkin' 'Bout Love.  :lol:

My hero was acoustic according to the setlist i found. Nice.

They did play Ain't Talkin' 'Bout Love! My Hero was acoustic, Dave Pat and Chris came down the runway and performed it. Here's a video of the man crying.  :D  :lol: 

better video:

Edited by Brooklyn_Sounds
  • Like 1

They did play Ain't Talkin' 'Bout Love! My Hero was acoustic, Dave Pat and Chris came down the runway and performed it. Here's a video of the man crying.  :D  :lol: 

If that's all it takes to get up on stage I'm gonna cry at every Foos show I go to from now on :joy:

If that's all it takes to get up on stage I'm gonna cry at every Foos show I go to from now on :joy:

I know right! We've learned all it takes to get on stage at a foos show is, 1. it's birthday and you wanna play drums on Big Me, 2. Know all the words to Tom Sawyer, 3. Get really drunk and start crying and make sure Dave can see you.  :D