@Wepeel, since you're always so generous, would you like the Wasting Light, Echoes, and Nothing Left to Lose songbooks? Hope you had a fun vacation.  :D 

That would be awesome :)

Vacation was good, but I'm glad to be back.  By the end I started to miss tv and internet, lol...

I haven't actually downloaded that much yet.  I've marked a bunch of tracks to download later, but mostly I've just been downloading and playing the new stuff I liked the most.  

Been making my way through the FF tracks that were posted though.  Pretty stoked about the 2 shows coming up next week here in Toronto and was glad to see they didn't have to cancel because of Dave's broken leg :)

Yeah, they're playing 3 nights in a row in August in my neck of the woods. I'm going one night, maybe 2, probably not all 3 though.  :P  :D  :lol: 

Edit: they're playing 2 nights. when i googled it the 3rd night says August 18th at 1:01 a.m. not sure why. I'm going the 1st night, maybe 2nd.  :D 

@cdes, for me personally, i much rather start from scratch than finish someone else's work. I have have all the album songbooks, most from @Wepeel and the rest i found online. Maybe someone else would like to take them and make them their own.  :D

I totally get it and I appreciate all of your customs and your attention to detail.   Just trying to contribute in some small way.  I added stranger things.   Its kind of a combo with both the riff, and the little solos.

• Like 2

Yeah, they're playing 3 nights in a row in August in my neck of the woods. I'm going one night, maybe 2, probably not all 3 though.  :P  :D  :lol: 

Edit: they're playing 2 nights. when i googled it the 3rd night says August 18th at 1:01 a.m. not sure why. I'm going the 1st night, maybe 2nd.  :D 

Holy shit, what a great show last night!  Even when confined to a throne Dave can still rock harder than most people.  The show was almost 3 hours long (blowing past the local curfew here) and was a really good set.  The Molson Amphitheatre is a pain in the ass to get in and out of, but the acoustics there are the best of any venue I've ever been to.

They did a great 3/4 length cover of Tom Sawyer (Geddy Lee's mother was at the show) as well as a cover of Neil Young's Cinnamon Girl.  They also did some other covers that are part of the regular setlist and played This Is A Call, which was great.

This was the 5th time I've seen them, and they never disappoint :)

• Like 1

Holy shit, what a great show last night!  Even when confined to a throne Dave can still rock harder than most people.  The show was almost 3 hours long (blowing past the local curfew here) and was a really good set.  The Molson Amphitheatre is a pain in the ass to get in and out of, but the acoustics there are the best of any venue I've ever been to.

They did a great 3/4 length cover of Tom Sawyer (Geddy Lee's mother was at the show) as well as a cover of Neil Young's Cinnamon Girl.  They also did some other covers that are part of the regular setlist and played This Is A Call, which was great.

This was the 5th time I've seen them, and they never disappoint :)

I've only seen them once. in fact it was the Wasting Light tour, they also played This Is a Call. I saw Dave behind the drums when he was touring with Them Crooked Vultures and he was a beast. Never thought i'd seen him behind a kit again, or see a member of Zeppelin, hopefully they'll make a 2nd record soon. Dave was really lucky he only broke his leg in that fall. I was watching an interview with a Nameless Ghoul from Ghost (Who opened for them and Dave produced an EP of theirs as well played drums and guitar on a few tracks and supposedly dressed up as a Nameless Ghoul for a few shows) who said it was a pretty hard fall and he heard it from the crafts service table back stage. Anyway, Dave's a trooper and will always be a ball of energy, seated or not.  :D 

4 out of 5 are done for the 5 pack today. I'm finishing up the last song and just need to do tones. Should be ready in a few hours. I also need to restring my guitar once i'm done before i test. No point in keeping which songs they'll be a secret. The songs will be, In You Honor, The Last Song, Free Me, Resolve and End Over End.  :D 

• Like 1

The songs will be....... Resolve.  :D 

Oh well - I had just started Resolve as my first CDLC project. At least I know the basics of how to create CDLC now and chances are your version will be much better than my first effort!

I chart BASS PARTS ONLY. Requests for guitar parts will be ignored. I hope that is clear. 

Twitter updates: @jamesprestonuk

Donations: https://paypal.me/jamesprestonuk?country.x=GB&locale.x=en_GB (thank you!)