an hour into it had to stop

torkk

Question

Heres my work flow. Tell me if Im doing something wrong.

once I have the tab from songster and the mp3,

1 I open the tab in Go playalong and spend time synching the notes to the mp3,

2 I export that

3 Open EoF, load the mp3 add 3000ms of silence

4 Load the xml from GoPlayalong and adjust the leading note of the 1st track (guitar)

5 Add section names

6 Load the xml bass part, I have to adjust the lead note of that too.

I then go through the song and some of the notes arent syncing as I had them.

I was doing an Opeth song Windowpane and the bass line was all messed again

11 answers to this question

well im talking between bass and guitar tracks. But, I stated another track, a more simple song. I set up each track as before, once the guitar part is set, i changed to bass and set that, then guitar 2 and set it. I tried with go playalong again, but something was off. This song since its slower 4/4 at 100bmp or so its easier to sync.

Im doing the pharse naming now, hopefully it works better.

I did a couple of other cdlc's before that came out ok I think. I guess Opeth just doesnt agree with me yet lol

Heres my work flow. Tell me if Im doing something wrong. once I have the tab from songster and the mp3,1 I open the tab in Go playalong and spend time synching the notes to the mp3,2 I export that3 Open EoF, load the mp3 add 3000ms of silence4 Load the xml from GoPlayalong and adjust the leading note of the 1st track (guitar)5 Add section names6 Load the xml bass part, I have to adjust the lead note of that too. I then go through the song and some of the notes arent syncing as I had them. I was doing an Opeth song Windowpane and the bass line was all messed again

First thing wrong is adding silence after sync, you can't move sync in GPA, you have to add silence first.And yes, you should be able to sync once and both guitar and bass should fall into place. Same with EOF, the sync is shared.