Rocksmith 2014 Championship Week 86

And... MasterMode Adanced Bass: 98.86 %, Score: 2,202,210

http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=461003193

First time I have played this on a real bass... should have listened to my own advice and played seated^^

• Like 5

Check out my easy tutorial on how to add a metronome to your CDLC: Mute the original music, play only with the metronome and find out how good you really sound! Also: Find CDLCs that have the metronome enabled!

Want a USB-Footswitch that you can use to control the tone selection and all the menus in Rocksmith? Check out Rodman's Tutorial and my additions to that!  Footswitch_Logo.png

My CDLCs: Devin Townsend - Life, Deep Peace, Ih-Ah!, Deadhead; Farin Urlaub - Ok

My ideas for new features in Ignition, e.g. filters for Multitrack CDLC and Metronome CDLC.

apart from a few note-farts cause i couldn't keep my focus, most of my misses are those 0s, which don't get recognized all the time. I'm try to fix it by tuning it a little bit lower, but i still have to find the right spot..

http://i61.tinypic.com/oqjcsg.png

• Like 5

http://i58.tinypic.com/2wqsv0o.png

very fun song to play, although i have much work to do. those chords are completely new to me, so i'll have to learn to play them by memory (yay, learning new things!). also, i think i'm doing something horribly wrong during the only-chords part: my thumb hurts a lot after this one. have to try and impose a good position on my left hand.

• Like 4

• Rocksmith Championship Organizer

ok guys, I should tell you something that my conscience told me... 

if you play Deadhead rhytm path and those abnormal  with E-3rd + A-3rd fret with index and the pinky on g-8th fret chords appeared, don't hurt yourself and do so. Instead you should play middle on E-3rd, ring on D-3rd and pinky on b-3rd, then you can easily change to b-2nd with index. Of course the strings should have other names since the custom tuning. If you play like in the custom written you will risk damage to your wrist. I guess, no, I'm quite sure Devin plays it like I described, otherwise he maybe has mutant hands, but I think nobody here has. So @@Azrael if you want to make it to a good playable custom you should change this. (I think it also sounds even better)

So, now the level of this path should fall about 2 points and tons of good scores coming, but my conscience is clean now :)

• Like 4
 YouTube                                                           The Phantastic 3                                                       Facebook

Captain-Sparton-weiss minimini.png

ist try volta

http://i59.tinypic.com/16lbm2p.jpg

• Like 3

-= Building a Guitar from Scratch with Absolutely No Woodworking Experience =-
-= ROCK - Rodmans Course for Kids and Beginners =-

-=GET RID OF ON DISC SONGS IN THE SONG SELECTION LIST? , FULL SETLIST MANAGEMENT? - YOU NEED A ROADIE !!!=-
-= SPOTIFY Rocksmith CS Playlist =-
-= Use your DLC library on multiple PCs w. autoupdate =-
-= Build your own RS Toneswitch Fb =-

-= Join the Championship - cause the Championship is good for you =-
-= What´s my RANK again??? - check the 10-weeks Leaderboard and PLAYER Level =-
-= Put the Songs you want to be played into SONG SELECTION LIST =-

On 11/8/2016 at 8:32 PM, Vodka said:

I hated Royal Republic prev. time. I hate it this time too.

UPD: OK. I hate every song. I guess I need to stop.

lead...

next time valid then ...

http://i58.tinypic.com/6pow39.jpg

• Like 3

-=GET RID OF ON DISC SONGS IN THE SONG SELECTION LIST? , FULL SETLIST MANAGEMENT? - YOU NEED A ROADIE !!!=-

@ I think that you may be underestimating this guy:

I think that in this correct moment (6:35) you can see that he plays it the way it's charted :(

• Like 3

Master of Rocksmith Championship
For Whom the Leaderboard Tolls
...And Song Selection List For All
Seek and Championship Class Lists

The Exercise That Never Comes

@@Mortalo don't worry, you're a nice douche :)

T-Rex Interactive | Box Kid Adventures

Yes, they're mutants.... but not me :)

• Like 3
 YouTube                                                           The Phantastic 3                                                       Facebook

@ I think that you may be underestimating this guy:

I think that in this correct moment (6:35) you can see that he plays it the way it's charted :(

Erm, theres no tremolo between those notes, look at his hands...The frets are ok but not the rhythm of the notes

Edit: Why is that a arpeggio? Its throwing me off on whats a chord :/

EditEdit:That rhythm guy is sooo not playing those chords on the charts

Many nice scores on all songs :)

@@then3verend I saw no tremolo in the chart, what do you mean? You mean the vibratos?

@@then3verend I saw no tremolo in the chart, what do you mean? You mean the vibratos?

The arpeggio screwed me up... I thought the 5-8 5-7 chords were 5 8 5 8 5 8 5 7 5 7 5 7...

Similar to how Fear of the Dark is in the intro

Edit: I didnt think this was a chord at first

http://s15.postimg.org/sumed9juz/2015_06_14_00002.jpg

Well...once muscle memory kicks in on that weird bridge...you guys in trouble(gotta love my .13s right about now)

http://s7.postimg.org/qte2xrjjv/2015_06_14_00005.jpg

I actually do something strange and put my thumb on the low E for the second part:

http://s17.postimg.org/9ykch07bz/2015_06_14_00003.jpg

• Like 3

Edit: Why is that a arpeggio? Its throwing me off on whats a chord :

I felt the need to display the full hand position, including the red string, in the handshape. I have chosen "Handshape" because "Arpeggio" makes it look even weirder, in my opinion.

EditEdit:That rhythm guy is sooo not playing those chords on the charts

The video is a good reference for most of the chart, but it does not contain the part on the higher strings I have placed in Rhythm (in bars 166 and onward). The video is, after all, not the same as the studio version.

@ Interesting idea with the finger placement!

If you feel like it, leave a comment in the song entry with your advice. But at this point I think I won't change it, because it is authentic and possible to play (though not comfortable, I agree^^).

• Like 2

Check out my easy tutorial on how to add a metronome to your CDLC: Mute the original music, play only with the metronome and find out how good you really sound! Also: Find CDLCs that have the metronome enabled!

Want a USB-Footswitch that you can use to control the tone selection and all the menus in Rocksmith? Check out Rodman's Tutorial and my additions to that!  Footswitch_Logo.png

My CDLCs: Devin Townsend - Life, Deep Peace, Ih-Ah!, Deadhead; Farin Urlaub - Ok

My ideas for new features in Ignition, e.g. filters for Multitrack CDLC and Metronome CDLC.

ok, no troubles here (only played 11s), and passed the "overstretching" part with my placements without misses

http://up.picr.de/22242694lm.jpg

• Like 6

That's why I put Deadhead (rhythm) in MC, I knew that it will be possible for some easy level-ups for Advanceds. You guys from MC won't level-up no matter how hard would you try. And I didn't felt that I want to do be so hard on Intermediates.

• Like 4

Master of Rocksmith Championship
For Whom the Leaderboard Tolls
...And Song Selection List For All
Seek and Championship Class Lists

The Exercise That Never Comes

@@Mortalo don't worry, you're a nice douche :)

T-Rex Interactive | Box Kid Adventures

-= weekly leaderboard update =-

players listed: 113 (111)

leader changes:

@@Mortalo - Int Lead ;)

@@then3verend - Mc Rhy

@@genobadass - Adv Bass

on fire:

@ with crazy 6 wins in a row Adv Lead

@@Nacholede - 73pts Mc Lead

@@Van-Blurten - 78pts Int Bass

players falling off the boards for not scoring in 10 weeks:

@@Captain Kitty Whiskers @@monster6607

come back, strike hard!

http://i62.tinypic.com/29b0kyo.jpg

awarding done, lb online.

Have one awesome week!!!!

• Like 7

Going to be hard to put a good score for "Advanced: Devin Townsend - Deadhead". Because it keeps missing fret number 3 on the E string. 

Any solutions?

i have encountered the same problem with the 0s on the E string. But usually the 3s are recognized. I think you should play around with the tuning of the string, making it a little bit lower so that when you pluck it the note actually gets recognized. Try to use RR and play with the string until the recognition works. I don't know what else could be done, apart from trying a different set of strings or a different instrument. unfortunately, C tuning is a very low one, so this might be related to your instrument not being able to withstand the "lowness" of the string and therefore giving a flappy sound. let me know if you can get it to work! now i'm gonna try and do the same