Day One Donators

noahfence

Question

Me too...someone had to make up the 4 cents they were short up do some upgrades  :P

Well I KNOW you donated, dummy  :mrgreen:

I don't think I can give you custom color thing though since you're an admin but I can try!

no no that was me   :P

edit  multiquote erased ally post in my quote.... if anyone understand 

one year old bass player

Asmo good to hear what is the new theme coming soon called?

Just found this one here

Here is the demo of the theme: http://www.ipbfocus.com/premade/snapshot/index.php

Keep in mind we're just using it for a layout and we'll modify the colors and background and all that to fit our needs.

There is talk of having a light and a dark theme but both using that base.

Questions/comments/concerns? Please don't hesitate to voice them! I'm here to help!

:)  Unfortunately I won't get much time to get back to playing until May.  9 1/2 weeks of school, then gradumication, then I sell all my stuff, leave the wife and kids, hit the road, and begin my quest to become a rock god.  I'm sure the groupies will make it worth it.