cable dying during songs and trouble configuring pedal

guikun

Question

hey guys,

I have changed computers and am now using a gigabyte motherboard G.1 assassin. I was hoping to get great sounds from it.

But since i have reinstalled rocksmith, nothing seems right anymore.

The ingame audio is sounding weird \ weak and the game is muting the cable during songs (usually after 3 to 4 songs). the guitar gets back if unplug and plug the cable but this situation is getting me really frustrated with the game.. i have tried reinstalling the game, recalibrating everything but nothing is working so far...

So.. could there be a problem with my cable? or is it maybe the usb Port? I have tried switching ports but the problem persists.

Extra: i am also having trouble with my pedal. I am using a boss over drive and the background noise gets unbeareable if i dont reduce the gain to -2.0db, but i feel that i am killing the pedal by doing that.

Thanks in advance for any help!

1 answer to this question