Remove DD

Itachi

Question

9 answers to this question

@@Itachi, DDC can remove DD from  cdlc, all you need to do is to choose dd_remover model at ddc tab, UI reacts to it and should help you too, well I don't know if it works in last build but it should work for "stable" one

completely unneccesary, just select all phrases, level them up to max and then turn off level up

It's pretty boring to do this everytime you are playing a new song

I am not a fan of DD and I also was always loading up and editing the song to remove it, but found simply maxing out the song and turning off leveling had the same effect and was much less effort. RS remembers your setting so to me this method is much easier than loading up a second program and trying to remove and repack the CDLC. Also as you have found some songs you will have issues trying to remove it.

i hate using DD .. it promotes bad habits .. but i DO like having DD .. only to show the sections of the song, so i know whats coming up .. sometimes its nice to know if ive got a 2 bar break so i can crack open a beer .. or if i have an insane flurry of notes to deal with coming up.

mebbe its just me

completely unneccesary, just select all phrases, level them up to max and then turn off level up

There's something broken in RS2014, since turning it off won't always stop the game from leveling you down. Unless of course, you open the riff repeater menu every time you start a song. Which is annoying. That's why I stopped including DD in my CDLC.

I don't know if it will work for you but I had a similar problem when RS turned down the level of the sone after some time without playing it, what i found out by merely accident is opening riff repeater, maxin the song out to 100%, resume the song and after that press ESc and restart it, after that I didn't have that issue, it won't stop leveling down if you're really bad at the song, but you won't have to level up every time you play the song or haven'r played it in a while and levels down

• Like 1

RS2014 levels down whatever the settings, and DD Remover works fine, for the songs I tried.

In case you need it, put the DD arrangement as a bonus or alternate arr. in the toolkit,

and the non DD as main arrangement.

I do this for all my cDLC, to avoid this "selecting all and level up to 100%".

Now I add (+DD) to the RS Song name, so you know there is a bonus file.

Everybody should be happy this way.

• Like 1