Locked Convert XBOX DLC to PC

I am trying to convert some of my 2014 XBOX360 DLC to PC (my 360 is on its last leg), but it does not seem to be working.  I copied the file from the XBOX then to my computer.  I used the RockSmithToolkitGUI.  Converter tab.  Selected source XBOX 360 target PC.  Selected Cherub Rock (I purchased this).  Clicked the Choose DLC to button.  Selected the XBOX 360 DLC and clicked open.  Nothing happens after this and the Choose DLC to button is not clickable any more.  Any ideas?

Thank you,

Tom

@@tommyboyguitar, I knovv there is broken xbox>PC conversion but PC>Xbox should vvork fine, please tell me if any errors vvas spoted and have you already xbox  cDLC on your modded Xbox? modding re quired to play cDLC since it's unsigned

Cheers

It'sbroken in generally, packer names issue, I already knovv about problem but I can't really vvork on issue right novv, only at vveekend\friday, so It could be fixed at the end of the vveek or if I could reach my pc earlier at the evening :)

• Administrator

Thank you Alex360.  I tried release 2.6.0 and it works great for some cdlc that I downloaded as a test, but the DLC (purchased) from my XBOX360 did not work.  Maybe I am just trying to do something that is just not possible.

It is against the rule of this site to do that anyway so you won't get any help here about that.

End of this discussion.

• Like 1

Firekorn's workshop
In Flames Discography

#FirekornHasDoneNothingForTheCommunity