Rocksmith 2014 Championship Week 83

Only 2 weeks of rocksmith spent so much on guitars and online teaching sites and programs lol anyways here's sedated. Lol still downloading dropbox to post picture is there any other way?

I usually post to imgur. Click the "upload images" tab at the upper left and then you can drag and drop the file into the box and tell it to upload once you have all the files there. It's a simple process and a reliable site for image hosting.

• Like 1

My CDLC releases and my workshop 
My CDLC previews (Lots of bass only stuff)
Join us at the Rocksmith Championship!

• Like 7

Looking for a guitar and bass mentor one of each

Only 2 weeks of rocksmith spent so much on guitars and online teaching sites and programs lol anyways here's sedated. Lol still downloading dropbox to post picture is there any other way?

That's not just two weeks' playing is it?  If so, I'm crap!  :lol:

Welcome, BTW.

@@missis sumner

Last time I played was 2001...... Thanks for the welcome! :) I've been playing for hours on end though for the last 2 weeks.... lol

My family had a music shop when I was younger I tried every instrument but mastered nothing.... I'm a businessman now and my sister is the one who sorta continued the family's musicality. I played the bass for a bit in high school and hung out with some popular local bands here in my country but I sucked.... I was just good at fiddling and pretending to be good.... never really finished a whole song before. Until rocksmith.... This game is a God send.

• Like 3

Looking for a guitar and bass mentor one of each

Very similar, many of us make such way :) I very hope you will become a permanent participant, and after year with us you surprised 

yourself  your ability and a songs that possible great to play for you. I too started to play with RS and in the beginning was hard time, only a few a song playable with terrible timing and sounds, but now i can play and enjoy a lot of songs. thanks community that make it possible and give my support and inspired for hard practice. So be patience and enjoy with us.
Good news it in beginning skill grow more fast :)
  • Like 6

Arrrrrghhh!

I really do wanna be sedated!

https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B49Qq-EFnmrKWXMxcFFjNTNyM3c/view?usp=sharing

How can something so simple be so difficult?

/yes, I know I said that was it for the night, but then I remembered my other bass with standard strings and E tuning...

/I blame my other bass with standard strings for random missed - yes I really do!  :lol:

• Like 2

• Rocksmith Championship Organizer

the MC bass competition this week is based on luck, and I definitely have non.

I can do what I want in the outo, no way. So I'm finished with this song, the custom is just a bad work, not worth for me to play it any longer. Thats a great pity because this song would be a good tapping practice.

• Like 1
 YouTube                                                           The Phantastic 3                                                       Facebook

Captain-Sparton-weiss minimini.png

Uhhh - I got work to do! :)

Edit:  How's your injury now?

Still hurts. I think I needed more rest. Got sick of not playing though. I'm going to try and take it slow as long as my competitive side can be held in check.

• Like 1

And an update to slam the door for a minute

http://s2.postimg.org/d56ts6v3t/2015_05_27_00002.jpg

And what's the secret now to get no strike at the last section?

I didn't play anything of the stuff the last two days. Too busy in creating some new tabs.

Been playing on the 5 on the E string here

Many nice scores on all songs :)

• Rocksmith Championship Organizer

And what's the secret now to get no strike at the last section?

Been playing on the 5 on the E string here

I tried this too, no way

YouTube                                                           The Phantastic 3                                                       Facebook

Captain-Sparton-weiss minimini.png