Slayer 5-pack DLC 5/18/2015

• Administrator

Slayer Song Pack – $11.99

CustomsForge Community Spotlight (CDLC Highlights):

A total of 22 Slayer CDLC's in the database.

Read more at our partner website: The Riff Repeater

"Just remember: when something breaks, kick it as hard as you fucking can"

-Trent Reznor
Support Me (Via Patreon)

Awesome. I never understood all the "controversy" related to Angel of Death, so it's good to see them releasing a song and proving that they don't care either.

Just a heads up, the theriffrepeater.com link you posted goes to the All that remains pack instead of the Slayer one.

I tried them out, all of them almost exactly the same as the CDLC ones, say some minor changes and some of the parts have switched

And as usual, i can barely hear the tone

Also im sad the put the solo's all in the leads and not switch them around

• Like 1

• Administrator

I'm pretty sure Bloodline is C# Standard and Chemical Warfare is Eb Standard :P

Fixed. I spent an hour working on all of that...not hard to get everything confused lol

• Like 1

"Just remember: when something breaks, kick it as hard as you fucking can"

-Trent Reznor
Support Me (Via Patreon)

I'm pretty sure Bloodline is C# Standard and Chemical Warfare is Eb Standard :P

Fixed. I spent an hour working on all of that...not hard to get everything confused lol

Appreciate the time spent, thought you'd might want to make that hour an hour of perfection haha

• Like 1

Many nice scores on all songs :)

• 6 months later...

I tried them out, all of them almost exactly the same as the CDLC ones, say some minor changes and some of the parts have switched

And as usual, i can barely hear the tone

Also im sad the put the solo's all in the leads and not switch them around

About rhythm probably they made it for rhythm players only, but it's, cheesy! They did a combo for both solos and that's crazy. Slayer solos are quite challenging and tiring to be played at once, the least they should do is to put lead 1 and 2 in the package and just add rhythm for the noobs. Bad RS, bad boy. -_-

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Guidelines. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. - Privacy Policy