A questionfor my fellow "New Country/Southern Rock fans"

Rumrunner24

Question

I realize this isn't the place for requests, but this isn't a request in for a cdlc so I son't know where else to put it.

If this is against the rules I apologize. (Afaik it isn't)

I wanted to promote/raise awareness about the "request song" feature that Ubisoft has.

I'm asking because Ubisoft claims that they try to mix up the oifficial dlc's. If that's the case, I want help from those of you that didn't know about the request feature to use it and if you like either of these songs. Please add it to the list.
:)

I think a lot of great guitar players get overlooked and this is one of them.

-https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f7dBkzBxedw

-https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L1om912O13A

-https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wQlmhEwU6Ks

-https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bUBh5ssbcXg

THANKS !!!

• Like 2

7 answers to this question

We've had this talk before. GP tabs are the issue. Tabbing from scratch is a PITA, and that's why you don't see much country. If you had an official tab book you can always make the GP tabs yourself,, but be warned,, it is time consuming. Then you put it in EoF and find out that you have too many or not enough repeats,, go edit the GP tab,, do it again,, and again, until you get it right. Of course,, if we could get some officials,, that would be cool.

• Like 3

I'm Allergic To Stupidity. I Break Out In Sarcasm.

Most of them are Text tabs with simple chords, but no information about rhythm patterns and string patterns, it requires more understanding of these techniques. Check out the rhythm part of Neil Youngs Dead man to understand what I mean.   

• Like 1

I built the GP for Waylon Jennings' Amanda from scratch, but that is a VERY simple song. I took a stab at Where Were You ( When The World Stopped Turning ) Alan Jackson,,, and there is ALOT more going there than just chords. I also have a great tab for East Bound and Down, but again, once I got into EoF,, ugh. Brad Paisley would be absolutely perfect for Rocksmith if UBI did some officials. People just don't realize what a great guitarist he is. We can always hope. When I was growing up, my dad played Bluegrass,, now THAT is a style I still can't play right. Here's to hoping UBI opens up the genres to country a little.

• Like 2

I'm Allergic To Stupidity. I Break Out In Sarcasm.

There was a guy that offered his tab one at a time awhile back, but I forgot his name. If you seee this, please speakup buddy !!!

I was terrible at making cdlc at the time so I never got anything done with the on ehe gave me.

I'm still not great, but I know a little more than I did then.

We've had this talk before. GP tabs are the issue. Tabbing from scratch is a PITA, and that's why you don't see much country. If you had an official tab book you can always make the GP tabs yourself,, but be warned,, it is time consuming. Then you put it in EoF and find out that you have too many or not enough repeats,, go edit the GP tab,, do it again,, and again, until you get it right. Of course,, if we could get some officials,, that would be cool.

He didn't say anything about producing CDLC, he was merely asking for support at the UBI site for requesting official DLC produced by them.