New area for Members only Forum - In Testing

avdocatwork

They also mentioned that I could throw the DVD in my computer and use Audacity to record the audio and get higher quality that way as well.

Freemake does really easy conversions from video to audio.   Just load up your video and then convert it.  Not sure how to do it with Audacity, but would guess Freemake is a lot simpler.

@@A51Ripcord

Just played Jammin' Me.  Nice, easy power chords.  Tone sounds a little soft with my setup.  During chorus, you've got it charted as every eighth note, but I think it should have a couple pauses in there to kind of go with the vocals.  If you give it a good listen, it shouldn't be too hard to pick up.

• Like 1

http://i29.photobucket.com/albums/c286/Ripcord32/royo%20gallager%20test.jpgWow, It is insane

It is definitely in sync, those Vocals must have been painful to chart. I couldn't understand a word he was saying. :D Only thing I noticed is In My Setup the tone volume is ear blistering high. Great work charting this. 

Thanks for playing and your feedback!

A real mandolin is easier to play :). Yes, the sync from Rory vocals was hard work :D

The custom tone need a update. I'll try this. 

Thanks again!

@@manchot66

Hi, Steve

Those Elvis tunes turned out fairly decent, I think. They were a lot easier to make than these CCR tunes I am working on now. Almost have Green River's 1st version complete - a real though one to chart. But I do love the tune and have to get it completed so I can learn how to play it.

Later, Terry

@@RSBass

Hi, RSBass

Sorry I haven't got to that Rory Gallagher custom of yours yet. Been wanting to play it, but got stuck on this Green River tune, and trying to get out a 1st version to play also.

Later, Terry

@avdocatwork

no problem, you've got a lot to do and are excused.

Steve and A51Ripcord sacrificed themselves :)

Green River is a good choice!

Unfortunately, I can't play currently with my hands

Thanks at all!

@manchot66

Thanks for playing R. Gallagher. I know, it's a hard thing :lol: ....

Volume is ok.? good! But the sound less. I'll try to improve that.

Your tunes from Link looks good. My Fav from Link Wray is a B. Dylan Cover," It's all over now, baby blue"

• Like 2

@@RSBass

Hi, RSBass

Played the Rory Gallagher tune, sure sounded like a Mandolin to me. And it was what I expected the super fast strumming and picking like I have seen Mandolin players doing. Volume and tone levels very good - sync  seems OK as far as I could tell.

Rory Gallagher - Going To My Home Town (live in Europe 1972) remastered 2011 R B V

@@manchot66

Link Wray - Batman Theme L/R/B - Nice tune kind of tricky, but started to catch on to the riff. sync is fine might want to go up on the Guitar tone and songs audio a bit, got to play the Batman song loud.  :D 

Link Wray - Raw-Hide L - I was expecting the theme song to the western.  :D Pretty neat tune has some Chuck Berry influence in it for sure. Volume and tone levels very good - sync fine also.

Them - Gloria L/B. Kind of hard to keep up with the fast chord changes but with a little work at it I started to get closer to playin' it right, then I would trip over my own fingers and have to catch up again. Volume and tone levels very good - sync fine also.

Later, Terry

• Like 2

Hi, Guys

I have the first version of the CCR tune - Green River completed. I might add Guitar 3 in the future, but charting Guitars 1 and 2 and the Bass was tough enough for now. I am also pretty much finished with the Multi-tracks for this tune also but haven't packed them with the toolkit yet. Here's a link if anybody wants to give it a try.

Creedence Clearwater Revival - Green River - 1969 L, R, B & V

Later, Terry

• Like 2

@avdocatwork

You have foundet time to play my Song. That's great, thank you very much!

If sound and volume is good for you too, than i can upload this update :rolleyes:

BTW: The Beatmap for this is createt with different Method. For bass i used the sonic visualiser. This needs too much Fix after, no exact method. For Guit/mand like every time with GPA. Thats give's the best result and is accurate, but for bass has i not enough notes in the tab. The next Gallagher Song is with gituar again - Laundromat (live) and still in progress...

Your Green River cdlc is downloadet and i try the bass part as far as it goes. I like CCR!

I looking for good Tabs to "Someday Never Comes" (CCR)

Thank you!

@@RSBass

Thanks, RSBass

I forgot to check the Bass path on the CCR tune. Will check it out and fix it up. I tried the tone from one of the other CCR tunes at CustomsForge, can't remember which one it was.

Later, Terry

• Like 1

Hey, Terry,

Just played Green River.  Tones, volumes, and sync all look good.  I always struggle with CCR songs.  He uses a lot of chords on the little strings and I end up getting lost a lot, but that's common with my playing.

I agree on Gloria.  Even though it's basic chords, you've got to get through them really quickly, plus there's two open strums in the middle of those chords making it even harder.  I started out at 50% speed and increased from there, but still was sloppy as hell.

Working on my 3rd version of Only You Can Rock Me by UFO.  Finally got proper tabbing for lead and rhythm, now have to put a lot of work into bass line.

• Like 2

Hey Guys -

Hoping somebody can help me out here - I am trying to sync up a live version of the song Supersonic by Oasis. The end gets a bit messy b/c the lead guitarist goes a bit improv and I am having a difficult time syncing at that point. I would say around the 'Improv' section is where I have a tough time hearing what is being played.

Here are my files - https://www.mediafire.com/?jgx55ocydgkdrkz

Can anyone help clean up the end part? Thanks.

• Like 1

@@jhespada - I just synced it to the bass and drums, resulting in this EoF file. It's possible that the guitar is much more free form, but at that point it probably just makes more sense to note sync it rather than to try to beat sync to it.

• Like 1

My CDLC releases and my workshop 
My CDLC previews (Lots of bass only stuff)
Join us at the Rocksmith Championship!

@@albatross213 Thanks - I will play it shortly and see how it plays.

The other issue I face is that the song was tabbed for the first night of a concert but the dvd I have is for the second night. Ripping an mp3 from youtube for the first night sounds awful so I decided to pick the lesser of 2 evils and record the audio from the dvd. Most of what is played is the same but there are some small differences. Im hoping the improv is the same but it was hard to tell. I will know more once I test it out.

• Like 1

Just finished up these three if anyone would like to try:

Link Wray - Batman Theme L/R/B

Link Wray - Raw-Hide L

Them - Gloria L/B

Wow... am I ever glad your back, just fantastic work man... 

Jerry

• Like 3

Re: Supersonic Live

Ok - I had to do a lot of work to get the notes into the correct measures b/c the import into EOF was not great. The Solo and Improv sections took the most time due to the amount of notes and the timing seemed off. But, I think I have the lead in pretty good shape. The last few measures are dicey b/c the BPM seems to change a good amount. I am debating whether to take it out or not.

Can anyone test out this cdlc and provide feedback on timing, sound quality, etc.....

Thanks

@@albatross213

• Like 1

Just bought a cheap little amp and a splitter so I can play Rocksmith and the amp simultaneously.   Should make it easier to hear the guitar parts with the amp.  And now I won't have an excuse to go over to my brothers and jam with him on drums, which is scary.

http://www.amazon.com/VOX-VXII-Guitar-Amplifier-Head/dp/B00Z971MO2/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1455766662&sr=8-1&keywords=vox+vxii