New area for Members only Forum - In Testing

avdocatwork

• Rocksmith Championship Organizer

no idea why this doesn't work.

You can take the original xml file here, this should work.

YouTube                                                           The Phantastic 3                                                       Facebook

Captain-Sparton-weiss minimini.png

Hi, Guys

I have a new ZZ Top tune finished - Blue Jean Blues from the 2006 Remastered and Extended Album Version. They also released some other of the earlier albums that were Remastered and Extended versions. So now I have tons of new ZZ Top customs I can make. :D And in may I get to see those guys playin' them live. I plan on doing some filming with the cell phone for sure. And post the videos here.

Here is the custom I just finished if anyone wants to give it a try.

ZZ Top - Blue Jean Blues - 1977 - Fandango 2006 Remastered and Extended Album L, R, B & V

Later, Terry

• Like 1

Hi Guys,

my first Rory Gallagher full score custom is finished, tramscribed from a e-book...

Problem here was the triplet import in EoF. The notes was on the wrong position. This notes are corrected with hand...

That's all right now.

A great Blues Rock Number!

Have Fun with the Preview:

Rory Gallagher - Bought and Sold (1975) L R B V

• Like 1

@@RSBass

Hi, RSBass

Great tune, looked it up on YouTube and listened to it a few times. Looking forward to giving it a try this evening. 

Later, Terry

Thank you Terry, have fun :) It's just the remastered Version with better Sound, but without slide in the outro.

today i becomes the original with slide outro...is it better with slide outro (youtube)? You can tell me this later...:)

@@RSBass

Hi, RSBass

It was great fun to play. I think this is the first Rory Gallagher tune I have ever played. I played the Rhythm and Lead paths a few times. I would have done better if I loaded up the DD version and alternated between the DD and non DD versions. After all my charting of all the ZZ Top tunes, I can see what Rory Gallagher is doing on Guitar, just tough to keep up with moving that fast on the neck of the Guitar, like he does easily. Really like the Guitar tones and volume levels. Playing the tune sounded just like what Rory was doing on Guitar. I checked out Rory at Wiki and found his earlier work with his band Taste - hanging out with Eric Clapton and the Who and also Thin Lizzy back in the late 60's early 70's. Looks like there are 6 other Rory Gallagher tunes on CustomsForge, I definitely need to check them out also. Fine work you have done on the Lead and Rhythm Paths, RSBass. I didn't play the Bass Path, your Bass Paths are always Great.

Later, Terry

Hi, Guys

I have my second Elvis tune charted, of the 3-pack I am putting together. Sure would like a Bass player to give me some feedback on the Bass Paths of the two I have finished. Here they are if anyone wants to check them out.

On the Bass Path, I have a Stand up - Double Bass tone that I need to have tested by a Bass player, to let me know if it's decent or not. I tried to put Frippchen's Double Bass tone in the Customs but it just didn't work for some crazy reason.

Elvis Presley - Heartbreak Hotel - 1956 L, R, B & V

Elvis Presley - All Shook Up - 1957 L, R, B & V

Later, Terry

Hi Terry,

Thank you very much for playing! Your feedback is honey for my soul :D Yes, is not easy to play, the bass too, but funny. The other Gallagher customs here from PCPLUM are very nice too.

I plan more tunes from Gallagher, but it's a hard work - the transcription note for note from e-book...will see.

The customs from Elvis and T. Petty here are very nice, but

i can't play at the moment, have too much pain in my hands (arthritis) :(

For all

Here a live Version "Bought and Sold" in "rockpalast" Germany, Essen (1977). My Fav-Version

https://youtu.be/ELHxrxXmRoY

• Like 1

Hi, Guys

We have another full member joining us here at The CRC Social Group. Damage who has charted 1 Custom so far, but has been a member of CustomsForge since Feb 2014 like most of the rest of us here. So Welcome Damage to The Classic Rock Coalition Social Group.

Later, avdocatwork - aka Terry

@@Damage

Going to be re-doing some Bowie songs already done by other people:  Moonage Daydream and Rock n Roll Suicide.  The versions out there aren't terrible, but need some love.  Will also be doing Fame, which nobody has done yet, with main riff written by Robert Fripp (I wonder if @Frippchen even knows that).

If anyone can think of any other Bowie tunes that need polish, let me know and I'll try and redo them.

Just finishing up a couple Link Wray songs, plus Gloria by Them.  Should have them up soon.

Welcome @Damage.

• Like 2

Hello all,

Glad to see everyone is still going strong and Jbroch hasn't punched anybody in a while.

Some semi-interesting guitar stuff:

Kurt Russell accidentally destroyed a Martin Acoustic from 1870 during the filming of Hateful Eight

Guy builds Millennium Falcon guitar

Read that article, Martin will never let a movie studio borrow one of their guitars AGAIN.

• Like 1

@@manchot66

Hi, Steve

Looking forward to Bowie's - Fame, always liked that tune and China Girl the one you charted last year.Also like Gloria by Them, back in the 80's, down in Houston, TX in the Garage Band days we worked on that song some. Glad to know I will finally be able to play it right, after you get it charted. I am pretty sure I butchered it back in the 80's for sure.

@@A51Ripcord

Hi, William

Will be giving that Great Tom Petty - Jammin' Me tune a run through this evening for sure. Love all the different Guitar Riffs and Change up's in it.

I started on my new CCR 3-Pack last night. Looks like the Elvis 3-Pack is getting some interest on CustomsForge two of them are in the 300's of downloads already, and I posted them Sunday afternoon. Not too many complaints on them either.

Here are the CCR tunes I'm doing. I have always wanted to chart these three. Finally getting to them.

Creedence Clearwater Revival - Green River - 1969

Creedence Clearwater Revival - Run Through The Jungle - 1970

Creedence Clearwater Revival - Suzie Q - 1968

Later, Terry

• Like 3

Hi, Guys

We have another full member joining us here at The CRC Social Group. jhespada who has charted 8 Custom so far. Who has also been a member of CustomsForge since Feb 2014 also. So Welcome jhespada to The Classic Rock Coalition Social Group.

Later, avdocatwork - aka Terry

@@jhespada

If anyone would like to receive alerts when someone posts to the Members Forum be sure to click on Follow this topic at the top of this page in the Members Forum.

• Like 3