New area for Members only Forum - In Testing

avdocatwork

Hi, Guys

The first tune for the CRC Christmas CDLC'c is coming along pretty good now trying to come up with a way to get a decent recording of my playing the lead and also the vocal tracks, then on to the mixing of all the tracks.

Lead Guitar: - avdocatwork

Rhythm Guitar: - A51Ripcord

Bass Guitar: - OPEN

Vocals: - avdocatwork & Daughters.

Still need a Bass player to volunteer to tweak and play the Bass Path.

Away In A Manger V1.5 - Silent Audio Track  L, R, B & V

This track is the one to play along too and record your playing.

CRC - Away In A Manger - EZ Acoustic V1.5 Files

CRC - Away In A Manger - EZ Acoustic V1.5 L, R, B & V

CRC - Away In A Manger - EZ Electric V1.5 Files

CRC - Away In A Manger - EZ Electric V1.5 L, R, B & V

Later, Terry

Hi, Guys

Well I have Away In A Manger - Christmas Carol posted to CustomsForge. You would think it would be easy to chart simple tunes like that, but believe me it was a chore. I had to free hand the Bass and Lead Paths in both different keys (C and G). I think they turned out pretty good. There are a few wrong notes in the C Ver Bass path I need to correct but that's about it. I plan to try to get a few more Christmas tunes done before Christmas if I can find the time to do them. I am pretty sure the next ones should go together easier after the experience of making the first one.

I also updated my Rocksmith Toolkit and no longer have to mess with Wwise - hooray no Wwise work anymore. And also trying to figure out the section where I won't have to make a .dds picture of the Album cover with Paint.net. It should accept Jpeg also in the new ver, of the toolkit.

Later, avdocatwork

• Like 1

Hi, Guys

I have a new Christmas tune. I haven't finished it yet but got most of it done. I need one of you excellent Bass players to let me know if I'm on the right track with the Bass path. Seems like a lot of open notes in it so far. But maybe that's the way it is suppose to be. Not a lot of the Bass path charted so far.

The Lead and Rhythm paths are pretty much done, and sound pretty good to me. This is the short version, will make the long version to add the vocal track too.

Here's the link if anybody wants to give it a try - Joy to the World - Christmas Carol

Later, avdocatwork

• Like 1

Hi, Guys

We have 3 new Full Members joining us here in The Classic Rock Coalition Members Forum. At the Members Forum we exchange ideas and test run each others customs before posting them to Customsforge and pass on information on making charting customs easier. Welcome to the Full Members section at The Classic Rock Coalition Social Group. If you would like to receive alerts when someone posts to the Members Forum be sure to click on Follow this topic at the top of the page in the Members Forum.

I would like to introduce and Welcome :

4baroque - Who has 2 Bass Customs posted to CustomsForge. Looks like 4baroque is mainly a Bass Player, but not sure. Welcome @[member=4baroqueto the Classic Rock Coalition Social Group's Full Members Forum.

Bavarezkrd - Who has 4 Bass & Guitar Customs posted to CustomsForge. Looks like Bavarezkrd is a 6-String Guitarist from Krasnodar, Russia. Welcome @[member=Bavarezkrdto the Classic Rock Coalition Social Group's Full Members Forum.

Chumazik - Who has 8 Bass & Guitar Customs posted to CustomsForge. Looks like Chumazik is mainly a 6-String Guitar Player, but not sure. Welcome @[member=Chumazikto the Classic  Rock Coalition Social Group's Full Members Forum.

Later, avdocatwork - aka:Terry

27 Full Members and 86 Guests - 113 Total

At The Classic Rock Coalition Now.

Check Out The Classic Rock Full-Members Page Here

• Like 4

Quick Question.... What creates the ( song.wav ) file that's is in our EOF song folder?  we use this .wav and import into Wwise to create our .wem, For example: gemme_back_my_Bullets.wav is 0 bytes? i can't import this into Wwise, why is it empty? How do I repair it?

I am an idiot today..overlook  :D

Hi, Guys

We now have 4 new Full Members joining us here in The Classic Rock Coalition Members Forum and becoming Full-Members at The Classic Rock Coalition Social Group. At the Members Forum we exchange ideas and test run each others customs before posting them to Customsforge and pass on information on making charting customs easier. Welcome to the Full Members section at The Classic Rock Coalition Social Group. If you would like to receive alerts when someone posts to the Members Forum be sure to click on Follow this topic at the top of this page in the Members Forum.

I would like to introduce and Welcome:

mneilan12 CDLC's posted to CustomsForge. Looks like mneilan is mainly a 6-string Guitarist but not for certain.

oerghoirehgoirehg4 CDLC's posted to CustomsForge. Looks like oerghoirehgoirehg is mainly a 6-string Guitarist but not for certain.

troyza19813 CDLC's posted to CustomsForge. Looks like troyza1981 is mainly a 6-string Guitarist but not for certain.

u003704 - CDLC posted to CustomsForge.  Looks liku003704 is mainly a 6-string Guitarist but not for certain.

Later, avdocatwork - aka:Terry

31 Full Members and 85 Guests - 116 Total

At The Classic Rock Coalition Social Group Now.

Check Out The Classic Rock Full-Members Page Here

@[member=mneilan@[member=oerghoirehgoirehg@[member=troyza1981@[member=u003704]
  • Like 1

Hello All, 

Been kept frightfuly busy on the road these days, and no sign of that stopping anytime soon. Have been playing a bit but no charting still due to the time contraints on me. Some of you remember i bought i Fender MIM Pbass a while back with a broken truss rod, well I am picking her up today from the shop , can;t wait, replaced the Shitty Pickguard with this one and the new Nylon Strings as well :) 

Happy Holidays to you all and hope 2016 keep you rocking! 

JB

http://i.imgur.com/PMmwQte.jpg?1

• Like 4

@@jbroch

Hi, Jerry

Very cool Bass you got there. Those colored nylon strings are awesome, I might have to get a set to sharpen up my Fallout Boy - Pete Winch design Fender bass even though I am terrible at playin' the Bass, but at least I am trying to get the hang of it and maybe improve someday.

Later, Terry

@@avdocatwork

Hi Terry! 

Glad you like the new pick-guard, I will be eventually having it stripped down and repainted with a Union Jack on it with a new translucent pick-guard i picked up :)  for now it is at least not another Black and White instrument hanging on my walls. Needed a flash of color around here. 

Strings, these are DR Nylon-coated. They feel nice and seem to sound great. Cant really complain, will see how long they last. Santa is bringing me a new Strap for it I'm told, once that happens I plan to play it a lot more. 

DR Strings NMCB-45-105's DR NEON 4 Bass Guitar String, Medium, Multi-Color
by DR Strings
Link: http://amzn.com/B00DMACALC

• Like 1

@@manchot66

Happy holidays to you also Steve, Great to hear from you, and I really have been missing your wisdom and humor around here. I hope all is going well for you and your family. Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year to all also.

Later, Terry

• Like 1

Hi, Everyone

I hope everyone had an excellent Christmas, and the weather recently was not real bad in your area of the world like it has been around here in Dallas, TX, tornado's, heavy rains. now a cold snap. was in the 80's a few days ago now in the 30's - 40's around here.

Also wanted to let everyone know Liquidlizard is joining us here in the full members section at The Classic Rock Coalition Social Group. It looks like Liquidlizard is mainly a 6-String Guitarist with 118 Customs posted to CustomsForge. I'm sure everyone is familiar with Liquidlizard and his excellent customs. So Welcome @@Liquidlizard to The Classic Rock Coalition Social Group's Member Forum.

Later, avdocatwork aka: Terry

@Antithez @vigonsky2009 @JamesPrestonUK @LaceyB @RobotMom
@Gnobiwan @mneilan @oerghoirehgoirehg @troyza1981 @u003704

If anyone would like to receive alerts when someone posts to the Members Forum be sure to click on Follow this topic at the top of this page in the Members Forum.
  • Like 2

Hi, Guys

Just wanted to let everyone know what I have been up to adding all the new Full-Members to join us here at The CRC Members Forum. I went through the whole Guest list that had joined The Classic Rock Coalition Social Group and raised the rank from guest to Full-Member to the guys that had started charting tunes or have started getting really involved in CustomsForge  and playin' CustomDLC's.

I am proud to announce that MAGGERS is joining us here also. Looks like he is mainly a 6-String Guitarist and after seeing his Lead play-through of a ZZ Top custom, I think all of us will benifit from him joining us here. So Welcome @[member=MAGGERS] to The Classic Rock Coalition Social Group

Later, avdocatwork aka: Terry

@avdocatwork @manchot66 @RSBass @frippchen @jbroch @Crossbolt242

@AtreidesGhola @Aludog @torkk @RufusDelta @xDatBoiSOBLE @chrixlanier

@robage12 @KJParsley  @albatross213 @Antithez @vigonsky2009

@JamesPrestonUK @LaceyB @RobotMom @Bornwild @engleg @A51Ripcord

@4baroque @Bavarezkrd @Chumazik @Gnobiwan @mneilan @oerghoirehgoirehg

@troyza1981 @u003704 @Liquidlizard @[member=MAGGERS]

If anyone would like to receive alerts when someone posts to the Members Forum be sure to click on Follow this topic at the top of this page in the Members Forum.
  • Like 1

Hi, Guys

I have my first Custom of the New Year completed. If anyone wants to give it a test run. I am also working on Thunderbird and Tube Snake Boogie by ZZ Top.

ZZ Top - Stages - 1986 - L, R, B & V

Later, Terry

• Like 2

Hi, Guys

I have my first Custom of the New Year completed. If anyone wants to give it a test run. I am also working on Thunderbird and Tube Snake Boogie by ZZ Top.

Later, Terry

that's Ironic, about to play all your ZZ Top, just loaded them all into steam, now I have another one to add in folder. testing it now... :point_right:

• Like 1

Hi, Guys

Later, Terry

that's Ironic, about to play all your ZZ Top, just loaded them all into steam, now I have another one to add in folder. testing it now... :point_right:

Rhythm: 93% tone sounds great on my guitar, sound volume good. saw no issues

Lead: 78% tone is louder than rhythm, too loud IMO, but hey we all know what opinions are like huh? assholes.

Summary:  Another great one to add to the collection! now if you will excuse me I got more ZZ Top to Play!  :D

• Like 1

@@A51Ripcord

Hi, Ripcord

You are right about that Lead tone being too loud. I had turned it down around 3 times before. There must be a pedal tone cranked up on the Lead tone, will keep dropping it to even it out. Thanks for checking it out. I have a section in the Bass path that has the wrong notes also that needs fixing up. Well I'm about half way through Tube Snake Boogie, The Guitar Pro file was a mess pretty much had to free hand the Rhythm Path on it. Lead path is not too bad on it. No Bass path so I will have to free hand it also.

Later, Terry

@@A51Ripcord

Hi, Ripcord

You are right about that Lead tone being too loud. I had turned it down around 3 times before. There must be a pedal tone cranked up on the Lead tone, will keep dropping it to even it out. Thanks for checking it out. I have a section in the Bass path that has the wrong notes also that needs fixing up. Well I'm about half way through Tube Snake Boogie, The Guitar Pro file was a mess pretty much had to free hand the Rhythm Path on it. Lead path is not too bad on it. No Bass path so I will have to free hand it also.

Later, Terry

Yesterday I was watching "Live from Daryl's House" (Daryl Hall on Palladia Television) and he was jamming w/ Billy Gibbons in his home studio, He is Amazing, Can't wait to test it out for ya!