New area for Members only Forum - In Testing

avdocatwork

@@A51Ripcord

Hi, William

Did the Acoustic tone on LaceyB's custom George Harrison - My Sweet Lord  sound good on your Rocksmith set-up? It very well could have been me, tuning back and fourth with Crossbolts  Hellyeah - Thank You .  I very well could have zoned out and hammered the Bass strings on the Acoustic chords. I did see the sync was tight, but kind of wondered about the short pause in the middle of the chord group, in the strumming pattern. I will have to play it a few more times and listen closely and keep the Thrashing tunes out of the set. :D

Later, Terry

Hi, Everyone

Happy to announce that RobotMom has become a full member here at The Classic Rock Coalition. I am sure everyone remembers her from the Smithy's Anvil days. @[member=RobotMom] is a Bassist with 4 Customs on CF, I am sure we will be seeing a lot of great customs being posted by RobotMom. So Welcome RobotMom to The Classic Rock Coalition.

Later, avdocatwork aka: Terry

At the Members forum be sure to hit the button follow this topic (at the top of the page) if you would like to receive alerts when someone posts at the Members Forum.

@@A51Ripcord

Hi, William

Did the Acoustic tone on LaceyB's custom George Harrison - My Sweet Lord  sound good on your Rocksmith set-up? It very well could have been me, tuning back and fourth with Crossbolts  Hellyeah - Thank You .  I very well could have zoned out and hammered the Bass strings on the Acoustic chords. I did see the sync was tight, but kind of wondered about the short pause in the middle of the chord group, in the strumming pattern. I will have to play it a few more times and listen closely and keep the Thrashing tunes out of the set. :D

Later, Terry

Will check it out again tonight.

• Like 1

Yes, I was happy to see the return of Robotmom! Her and 'Dredd belong here.

@

Hi, LaceyB

That is Dreddfoxx you are talking about isn't it ? Like your choice on the Paul McCartney & Wings - Let Me Roll It tune, I have a group of tunes I had been gathering files for all week and one of them happens to be Paul McCartney & Wings - Silly Love Songs, the others are Steve Miller Band - Jet Airliner, almost done, having a hard time with the Guitar Tones of course. The others are: Heart - Magic Man, Electric Light Orchestra - Do Ya and ZZ Top - Just Got Paid. I played around with Go PlayAlong the other day, checking out all it's functions. I defiantly need to improve my charting skills.

Later, Terry

• Like 1

My 2 Current projects are:

Lynyrd Skynyrd - Travelin' Man: I have a few official RS tones from simple man, freebird, and sweet home Alabama but this song was released in 1997, these tones don't seem to match the equipment they are using in this song, Lead arrangement is one bend after another. I am thinking about posting it here and see what everyone thinks of the tones and if I can use the linknext option in EOF to polish up all these bends.

Everclear - Wonderful: I have been playing it for the last 2 days, One of my favorite songs, Once again I have 1 Everclear song to pick for tones, Sustains and fret hand positions keeps this from being released.

• Like 1

http://i29.photobucket.com/albums/c286/Ripcord32/Everclear_Help.jpg

Hello Crew, Can someone explain to me like i'm a 5 yr old on how to get these notes to hold the 2.5 sec they should while your playing in-game.

( Example: from 01:085 to 01:110 ) I should play this  cord and hold it to 2.5 sec

@@A51Ripcord - I think there's a "Force Sustain" option (Note -> Rocksmith -> Toggle Force Sustain or the sustain checkbox in the note menu). I haven't used it, but you could test that out.

I think there's also "Crazy" status which can be used to force sustains past other notes, but I'm not sure whether that would cause a chord sustain to show up.

Lastly, I've noticed chords show sustains whenever they're connected to slides by "linknext" status. If you add copies of the chords just before the next chord and connect it with linknext, it might show a sustain. If not, it definitely will if you add a small slide-out, though that wouldn't be ideal.

• Like 1

My CDLC releases and my workshop 
My CDLC previews (Lots of bass only stuff)
Join us at the Rocksmith Championship!

@

Hi, LaceyB

Played the Lead and Bass on the Paul McCartney's Let Me Roll It custom. Excellent work you have done on this Custom for sure. Love the Guitar tones, and the songs Volume levels are perfect, sounds just like a Ubisoft original DLC release. Tone switches were really good in the lead path. Near the end of the Lead path the tone switch came in late during that cool Lead Riff. I think it went by twice before the Tone switch kicked in, but not sure if you wanted it that way.

Later, Terry

Oh, I forgot to tell you one of the best Acoustic tones I have found in Custom DLC's is in Aludog's Tommy, Can You Hear Me.

@@Aludog

• Like 1

Hi, Guys

I finally have a decent Version of The Steve Miller Band's - Jet Air Liner put together if any one wants to give it a try. It's really fast strumming and kind of hard to play, but I started to get the hang of the strumming pattern after a few play-throughs, but still having a little trouble keeping up with the pace of the song for sure.

Later, Terry

• Like 1

Hey Guys,

after a break here, i'm back with two new customs from me.

- Tommy James & the Shondells - Crimson and clover (1968) V2.2 2xL 2xR B

Thanks to frippchen for hint with intro tone in lead part.

- Richi Blackmore's Rainbow - Still I'm Sad [vocal](1995) V1.0 L R B

The lead intro was very hard to sync...

Notes for lead outro is missing. The Audio outro is cutting - Sorry!

Please testing and vote the songs!

Thank you!

• Like 3

• Rocksmith Championship Organizer

Hey RSBass, nice to see you back :)

• Like 1
 YouTube                                                           The Phantastic 3                                                       Facebook

Captain-Sparton-weiss minimini.png

@@RSBass

Hi, RSBass

WOW, Man those two tunes were really cool to play. The Crimson and Clover has some really nice Guitar tones in it, played Lead and Rhythm on both of them. Still I'm Sad was truly a fast one and is full of change ups with some really cool Riffs and tones also. Both songs volume levels were great on my Rocksmith set up. I did get lost in Crimson and Clover when it came to the arpeggio riff starting on the 5th fret then down to the 3rd fret then back again Riff. On Still I'm Sad started to get the hang of the main riff but couldn't hardly keep up with most of the rest, playing them full speed. Great work RSBass.

Later, Terry

• Like 1

@RSBass

Hi, RSBass

EOF does have an arpeggio feature in it, where you can mark the group of notes and it will give you the chord in front of the section and it gets you set up to arpeggio on the chord (If the way I am trying to explain it makes since)

Later, Terry

@@A51Ripcord

Hi, William

You just copy and paste or type out the name of the Band and song, then copy the link url where the cdlc is, them highlight the Band and song name and use the link button (looks like the infinity symbol with a green circle at the bottom right of it cant tell what it is but looks like a green apple to me, the infinity symbol with the red will remove a link.

Later, Terry

Hi, Guys

I have seen @LaceyB, having fun making and posting a Halloween song pack, I can't crank out the customs as fast as she has been doing lately, but I have started on a Halloween song pack of my own, for fun. Got one nearing completion by The Misfits - Monster Mash - 1999 Easy song to play all barre chords. By the Misfits Punk Rock Band that formed in the late 70's. Fun silly tune and sounds pretty good I think. First Misfits song on Rocksmith and CF I think.

Later, Terry

@@RSBass

Hi, RSBass

WOW, Man those two tunes were really cool to play. The Crimson and Clover has some really nice Guitar tones in it, played Lead and Rhythm on both of them. Still I'm Sad was truly a fast one and is full of change ups with some really cool Riffs and tones also. Both songs volume levels were great on my Rocksmith set up. I did get lost in Crimson and Clover when it came to the arpeggio riff starting on the 5th fret then down to the 3rd fret then back again Riff. On Still I'm Sad started to get the hang of the main riff but couldn't hardly keep up with most of the rest, playing them full speed. Great work RSBass.

Later, Terry

Thank you Terry, for play trough and feedback!

Please tell/show me the part and section on the timeline with arpeggio. lead or rhythm?

BTW: Yes, i forgot, Crimson and Clover has a bonus Track in lead and rhythm roll, also 2x lead, 2x rhythm. i try to improve this, but the Arpeggio feature in EOF is not 100% perfect.

In my J. Cash Song was the Arpeggio marked section  in RS unplayable, totally confuse displayed.

Thanks, for your hints and help, Terry

• Like 1

Hi, Guys

I finally have a decent Version of The Steve Miller Band's - Jet Air Liner put together if any one wants to give it a try. It's really fast strumming and kind of hard to play, but I started to get the hang of the strumming pattern after a few play-throughs, but still having a little trouble keeping up with the pace of the song for sure.

Later, Terry

I overlooked this, what a great song to chart. I played Lead and Rhythm a few times, got better the more I played it but, I need to put down the charting tools and play more, this one proved that. 70% is all I could get. Fun to play on both arrangements. 

• Like 1

Hi, Guys

Got one nearing completion by The Misfits - Monster Mash - 1999 Easy song to play all bar chords. By the Misfits Punk Rock Band that formed in the late 70's. Fun silly tune and sounds pretty good I think. First Misfits song on Rocksmith and CF I think.

Later, Terry

Sounded good on my Squier Strat, Rhythm was fun.

• Like 1

Hi Terry!

Crimson and Clover "Arpeggio"

The only what can i found is the Interlude 1 Section in Rhythm 1 Part.

This is not realy a arpeggio, more arpeggiated notes for rhythm.

howsoever, I can make a handshape for this notes....

Here my suggestion in pics....

handshape 1

http://www.bilder-hochladen.net/files/thumbs/k4lr-ji-7a0c.jpg

handshape 2

http://www.bilder-hochladen.net/files/thumbs/k4lr-jj-0425.jpg

handshape 3

http://www.bilder-hochladen.net/files/thumbs/k4lr-jk-931e.jpg

handshape 4

http://www.bilder-hochladen.net/files/thumbs/k4lr-jl-cb74.jpg

at the top the handshape, for comparison among without handshape.

Is this what you mean?

BTW: Here a sample...the Original Rockband 3 Notation with Arpeggio in Rocksmith :)

Johnny Cash - Tennessee Flat Top Box

http://www.bilder-hochladen.net/files/thumbs/k4lr-jm-8428.jpg

@@RSBass

Hi, RSBass

Yes indeed, that is the section I was talking about. It looks excellent what you have set up there. It will surely help Guitarists like me with poor playing skills for sure. Again great work you have done on those two customs they are certainly fun to play.

Later, Terry

• Like 1