New area for Members only Forum - In Testing

avdocatwork

@@Crossbolt242

Hi, Rick

It will open and convert Power Tab .ptb files also.

At ultimate-guitar i have seen Tab Pro but never signed up for a free membership to see what type of file it is in, does anybody know?

Later, Terry

A51Ripcord  

What do you play ?

Lead Rhythm or Bass?

I Play all the above, I'm logging most of my time on Rhythm at the moment. Once my skills improve I'm positive Lead will be more enjoyable and less painful on the hands. I have a 14yr old son who is playing bass on RS and loves it.

Ok, The new GP5 file has only one guitar combo arrangement, but it's a good one to replace the boring rhythm track with. Will increase the volume of the song, add new track to rhythm, want to play with the lyrics a little, and post here for testing.

Thanks Guys,

William 

@@Crossbolt242

Hi, Rick

Got the .ptb file converted it has a lot of tracks on it looked pretty good in TuxGuitar, hope it goes together easy for you. Hellyeah - Thank You.gp5

Later, Terry

I have 2 daughters 17 and 21. Great singers but don't play Guitar.

@@Crossbolt242

Hi, Rick

Played Lead and Rhythm paths on Shinedown - Cut The Cord, that's how I like it loud. Charting looks good. Got 75% on lead and 85% on Rhythm not bad for the few run throughs I made. Tones are really good, sync is spot on, you have another great custom for the heavy Metal fans out there on CustomsForge for sure. And I thought it was going to be an easier tune then the last batch you made, Wrong! This tune was a challenge for sure.

@@A51Ripcord

Hi, William

Finally got back to your great custom and did figure out the strumming pattern on the Rhythm path, used the volume control on the guitar (Hate to turn it off of full blast like all the other lazies that complain about audio levels) :lol: I turned it down so I could hear what the rhythm guitarist was doing, And easily found out it's a sweet and simple strummin' pattern thing going on there. Got to the lead path great charting you got on it, but the wait until it kicks in takes quite a while. It's up to you it's your custom, but I like to make a combo in cases like that and add rhythm guitar, piano/keyboard arranged for guitar ect: just to fill in the wait for the lead solo and lead fills. I am still, after all these years on rocksmith and dealing with CDLC's - not understanding the Bonus arrangements and how to bring them up. I figure I'm missing a lot of cool stuff. I just don't know where they are at or how to get to them.

@

Hi, LaceyB

Played some of your customs in the set with the other guys this evening

Cyndi Lauper - Girls Just Want To Have Fun, The rhythm path was a challenging with all the hammer on's and quick movements to the chord changes, but I started to catch on after a few play throughs. Really liked the Lead Path fun to play but a challenge to keep up with for me. Guitar tones real nice and volume levels real good also, on my set-up. Great work, and it seems to me like you came out of the Blue and amassed a huge collection of some of the greatest customs to hit CustomsForge I have ever seen. I am pretty sure I have seen you around since way back in the SA days. I was struggling with 4 or 5 customs back then, wow how times have changed just havin' fun chartin' and playin' Customs.

I also played Pink's - Get The Party Started, I always play this song at all the Charity events I volunteer and DJ for. Got 71% on lead but only 48% on Rhythm path, that quick muted strumming pattern takes some time to get the hang of for sure. I was going to play the Bass path of The Trammps-Disco Inferno, but will have to put that off until tomorrow, loved the tune and it took me back to the late 70's when I used to hang out at the Disco's in Tokyo, Japan. But don't spread it around that avdocatwork is a Disco fan after all these years, I might get some negative feedback on my future customs - Ha - Ha :lol:

Thanks everybody for the chance to have the opportunity to play Guitar and Bass on all your great Customs, that  I always wished I could play - Now I Have, I new it wasn't going to be easy, but for sure I have all your customs in my favorite's folder and will be playin' them any time I want too. If ubisoft takes a song, I still have your hard work in my folder and ubisoft can't take it away from me, like some of the Cars tunes that manchot66 @@manchot66 - Steve made and some of them got taken away here at customsforge.

Still Rockin' Later, Terry

• Like 2

@@A51Ripcord

Hi, William

I am still, after all these years on rocksmith and dealing with CDLC's - not understanding the Bonus arrangements and how to bring them up. I figure I'm missing a lot of cool stuff. I just don't know where they are at or how to get to them.

You gotta play the Lead Bonus Mandolin arrangement, I wasn't going to Release it until I figured out how to this track to work, thanks to PC Plum it's in there.  Now you're in the Main Lead screen, all you have to do is click play to start the game, but wait!..Now before you click play to enter the game scroll down ( arrow down ) and hightlight "Bonus Lead Arrangement" or it will have 2 LEAD one under another and you highlight the one you want to play and ENTER.

• Like 1

Steve Earle Copperhead Road Version 2

https://www.dropbox.com/s/ol4zofb1fblk78r/Steve-Earle_Copperhead-Road_v2_DD_p.psarc?dl=0

Updates:

I took Terry's advice and reworked the Main Lead Arrangement, I'm glad I did.. it is wonderful now. Tuning it to  ( -2 ) was perfect.. Tweaked a few tings and everything looks and sounds much better.  Please check it out for me and let me know what you think.

William.

• Like 1

Steve Earle Copperhead Road Version 2

https://www.dropbox.com/s/ol4zofb1fblk78r/Steve-Earle_Copperhead-Road_v2_DD_p.psarc?dl=0

Updates:

* I took Terry's advice and reworked the Main Lead Arrangement, I'm glad I did.. it is wonderful now. Tuning song volume to  ( -2 ) was perfect..

* After Rick helped me with a GP6 file by converting it to GP5, I was able to cut a portion out of that file and put it into the Lead Arrangement.

* Tweaked a few tings and everything looks and sounds much better.  Please check it out for me and let me know what you think.

William.

• Like 1

@@A51Ripcord

Hi, William

Played V2 of Copperhead Road. I certainly can see the Country and Bluegrass influence in that lead path, I always wondered what kind of picking and strumming patters those Country and Bluegrass Guitarist were using, I can clearly see it on the lead path of this song and I loved playin' it. That lead Guitar tone needs to be raised at least 2 notches to stand out more. The Rhythm path sounds great got a 91% on the first try this time, I am pretty sure I have the strumming pattern down with a score that high. Songs audio level is a lot better. I am really liking that lead path but I am going to have to put it in riff repeater and slow it down to get the feel of the hammer-on's and the single notes thrown in among the chord strumming.

Later, Terry

• Like 1

@@A51Ripcord

Hi, William

Played the new version of Copperhead Road, Great work man. It sounds good and plays really well. Can't wait for your next custom song. I am just about finished with my next custom Steve Miller Band - Jet Airliner - 1977

Later, Terry

• Like 1

Hi, Everyone

Well we are over 100 members and Guests at the Classic Rock Coalition now. 102 members and Guests - 23 Full Members and 79 Guests. chrixlanier from California was the 100th an has become a full member also. Some of you may remember him from a while back and he is my Nephew also. So we have Two new full members now @@chrixlanier and @@Gnobiwan who has 67 Customs on CF. So Welcome Gnobiwan and chrixlanier to The Classic Rock Coalition.

Gnobiwan and chrixlanier at the Members forum be sure to hit the button follow this topic (at the top of the page) if you would like to receive alerts when someone posts at the Members Forum.

Later, avdocatwork aka: Terry
  • Like 1

Welcome Gnobiwan and chrixlanie

I have another song up for Testing 

Thanks Terry for making this file a GP5 for me 

This is a Thank you song for all the help i get from this 

group 

So here you go

please test and give me feedback 

Hellyeah - Thank You 2L,R,B,& Lyrics

So Thank You All

Rick

Played one lead and rhythm, looks and plays awesome.Your volume and tones Good, Great job on " Cut the Cord" too. Just played it as well, someone released a crappy lead only version of this song a couple of months ago, I'm glad it's now done right.

• Like 2

@@Crossbolt242 - I just tried to play "Thank You" on bass and where it had me tuning ended up being way up above E standard. Were you trying to get around the low bass problem but forgot to set A = 220 Hz? Otherwise it's hard to figure out how things got up there.

My CDLC releases and my workshop 
My CDLC previews (Lots of bass only stuff)
Join us at the Rocksmith Championship!

Hello CRC!

I created a custom for one of my old requests, My Sweet Lord by George Harrison. It requires a capo on the 2nd fret, and is lead and rhythm, though the lead is the 12 string rhythm + the two slide guitar parts pasted in (replacing the chords that were there). However, I'm still (just) a bassist, and not qualified to play it. I have reason to believe it is synced correctly (in Go PlayAlong), but I'd like to know if there is anything else significantly wrong with it. Can someone please test this one and offer a little feedback?

https://drive.google.com/open?id=0BzPFCnUmDYEVWGJraWxNUk1Ga2c

Thanks!

Tested Lead and Rhythm:

Tuned w/capo no problem

Tones sound good, volume is good

Synced well, lyrics looked good

Fun to play, nice strumming on rhythm.

Nice work LaceyB 

• Like 1

@@Crossbolt242

Hi, Rick

I got a chance to play the Lead and Rhythm Paths on the Hellyeah - Thank You Custom, The tuning is a beast, but sounds right to me. I really like the Lead and Rhythm Guitar Tones and volume levels. The only thing I saw missing were the muted and partially muted notes and chords on the Lead and Rhythm Paths.

@

Hi, LaceyB

Played the Lead and Rhythm Paths on the George Harrison - My Sweet Lord custom. Great song and great charting you have done on it. On the Lead Path I like the Lead solo Guitar Tone may want to go up a notch on the volume to make it stand out a little more. The Acoustic Guitar Tone on the Lead and Rhythm Paths sound real Bassie and muffled, it's hard to get a decent Acoustic Tone set up in a custom, I know, I have pulled my hair out more than once fighting the Guitar tone set-ups and adjustments in Customs. What Acoustic Tones did you use? It defiantly needs to be changed to a brighter Acoustic tone for sure.

Later, Terry