New area for Members only Forum - In Testing

avdocatwork

Hi, Guys

The Following 3 Custom will be featured, Christmas week at the CF RockSmith Championship area, Week 217  December 24th - December 30th 2017. I was lucky and was able to place 3 out of 5 Customs there, that are from The Classic Rock Coalition, and the Customs were accepted by The RockSmith Championship Guys, I worked hard on these tunes, and I hope, I don't let you Guys down with my Charting Quality of these Customs. I know the Members of The CRC are considered amongst the best Charters at CustomsForge. I know it, and I have many emails and PM's to attest to that fact.

Download Link: ACDC - Mistress for Christmas - 1990

Download Link: The Ramones - Merry Christmas (I Don't Want To Fight Tonight) - 1989 V1

Download Link: The Ventures - Jingle Bell Rock - 1965 V1

I want to let all you guys know that I have been honored to know you all, And happy that I have had the privilege to hang out with you guys at Smithy's Anvil & The CF CRC over these many years. And I wish you all Happy Holidays and a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year. And to let you know I'm not going anywhere, I will be here at the CRC till the end of the CRC or me.

Later, Terry

@avdocatwork @manchot66 @RSBass @fripponomic @jbroch

@torkk @AtreidesGhola @xDatBoiSOBLE @chrixlanier @RufusDelta

@robage12 @Crossbolt242 @Aludog @KJParsley @albatross213

@Antithez @vigonsky2009 @MAGGERS @RobotMom @Bornwild

@Liquidlizard @JamesPrestonUK @A51Ripcord @Crossbolt242 @Gnobiwan

@4baroque @Bavarezkrd @Chumazik @engleg @troyza1981

@Tank-OR @Damage @jhespada @PC Plum @GetTheLedOut

@Snake3169 @Leorstef @Berneer @mczero @SlickWilly

• Like 2

• 3 weeks later...

Hi Guys,

Due to No Guest Participation At This Social Group, Ever. And Very Little Full Member Participation Anymore, The Classic Rock Coalition Will Now Be For Members Only. I hate to say I can no longer head up this group. And I Will Really Miss All You Full Members! If Anyone In The Members Area Want To Take Over The Classic Rock Coalition Social Group, Here At CustomsForge, Let Me Know, And I will Transfer The Group To You. It's Been Great Knowing All You Guys Around This World, And It has Been A Privilege Chatting And Joking Around With Everybody. 

Later, avdocatwork aka: Terry

• 1 month later...
Hi Guy's

Look's like all of manchot66 - Steve's Custom links have gone down. Last I have heard from him is he has had some very serious health issues. Has anyone heard from him lately? I have PM'ed and emailed him lately and have had no reply's. 

• Rocksmith Championship Organizer

I hope Steve is well, I don't know what happened.

Still no response?  :(

By the way, today I've released another CR tune, maybe not very famous I guess. Anyway I didn't knew this before until one of my students came up with it.

It's Q5 - Steel The Light from 1984, very nice to play.

• Like 2
 YouTube                                                           The Phantastic 3                                                       Facebook

Captain-Sparton-weiss minimini.png

• 4 weeks later...

Hi, Guys

Steve - (Manchot66) is MIA (Missing In Action). I fear his health issues have not improved and have gotten the best of him. It is not confirmed at this time of his condition, but I wish the best to him and his family. I am posting his CDLC's to the link below that I have in my collection, and will add more as I search all my HardDrives. Please send me any of Steve's CDLC's that you have so I can add them to the collection, since all of Steve's CDLC's download links have gone down and are not downloadable anymore. Sad to say.

https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1rdWCydYkiGjBcKLNkWzTeAjrnZXXrwn5

Thanks Guy's - Terry

Hi, Guys

Steve - (Manchot66) is MIA (Missing In Action). I fear his health issues have not improved and have gotten the best of him. It is not confirmed at this time of his condition, but I wish the best to him and his family. I am posting his CDLC's to the link below that I have in my collection, and will add more as I search all my HardDrives. Please send me any of Steve's CDLC's that you have so I can add them to the collection, since all of Steve's CDLC's download links have gone down and are not downloadable anymore. Sad to say.

https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1rdWCydYkiGjBcKLNkWzTeAjrnZXXrwn5

Thanks Guy's - Terry

Extremely sad to hear. I really hope it turns out not to be all that bad.

For saving his customs there is one more very important thing to be done:

Please post the link of every file in the comments of the songs page. I do that for any song that i find linked dead and author is inactive for quite some time now, and that is what makes the community better.

The multilink here is not enough to honor that work and keep it alive for the comunity.

On the whole i find it sad that there is so little response to our work. In numbers: I have 10000+ downloads on my 50+ cdlcs and i have below 10 (!!!!!!!!!!!) overall comments on quality and improvement. And the ones i got are all from @@albatross213 and CRC members, first row @@fripponomic .

Thx for the hard work of anyone of you. If the CRC is closing for the public i hereby in deep respect ask for membership (if i can be accepted).

• Like 3

-= Building a Guitar from Scratch with Absolutely No Woodworking Experience =-
-= ROCK - Rodmans Course for Kids and Beginners =-

-=GET RID OF ON DISC SONGS IN THE SONG SELECTION LIST? , FULL SETLIST MANAGEMENT? - YOU NEED A ROADIE !!!=-
-= SPOTIFY Rocksmith CS Playlist =-
-= Use your DLC library on multiple PCs w. autoupdate =-
-= Build your own RS Toneswitch Fb =-

-= Join the Championship - cause the Championship is good for you =-
-= What´s my RANK again??? - check the 10-weeks Leaderboard and PLAYER Level =-
-= Put the Songs you want to be played into SONG SELECTION LIST =-

On 11/8/2016 at 8:32 PM, Vodka said:

I hated Royal Republic prev. time. I hate it this time too.

UPD: OK. I hate every song. I guess I need to stop.

Q5 - Steel the light Sound like Iron Maiden without Bruce :), but good! Never heard before.

My newest project is a german industrial metal Song from "Eisbrecher" (Icebreaker) with Eiszeit (ice age) ;)

The first time automatic synced with GPA 4 and perfect result.

Youtube:

And a video with lyric translation in english:

• Like 2

I spoke to Steve last night, he is managing ok, just very lacking in extra time and energy for musical or admin pursuits (downed links). I am sure we all can send him our positive energy here  and best wishes for nailing what ails him. Terry, please allow me access to his cdlc, I will play and record a few for him in the hope it cheers him up a bit.. 

Thanks , 

Jerry

mazzmahem@gmail.com  jerrybuote@gmail.com

• Like 5

Hi Jerry, @@jbroch

Super happy to hear you have been in contact with Steve, He is missed by all here, and I wish him a speedy recovery. I have a collection of Steve's Customs at the link below.

(Link removed, contained CDLC that is now ODLC - Teinashu)

Later, Terry

• Like 4

Hi Guys,

I have be Charting Black Sabbath's first album since the beginning of 2018. And using the audio from the Black Sabbath - Black Sabbath Deluxe Edition Remaster - 2016. I have the first section completed that I call Black Sabbath CD-1 Part-1 which is a 15 minute long Custom containing the following songs from Black Sabbath's first album.

Black Sabbath - Black Sabbath

Black Sabbath - The Wizard

Black Sabbath - Behind the wall of sleep-Wasp.

I have played the Rhythm and Bonus Lead sections so far and got low 80's on Rhythm and high 50's on Bonus Lead. I think it sounds really good Guitar tone wise and volume levels, and fun to play for sure. If anybody wants to give it a try the link is above.

Later, Terry

• Like 3

Hi Rodman, @@Rodman

I, and I am sure all the guy's here at the CRC would welcome you to be a full Member. Since Social Groups have been dropped at CF and the way this Members page is now, I guess anyone that follows this topic link at the top of this page will be a full Member. I have no Social Group control panel anymore, and I don't think there is any way for me to add Members anymore, and I think the only thing left is this page called New Area For Members Only Forum In Testing. And wonder if a link to this page can even be able to be viewed by anyone else besides the guys that are CRC Full Members that had been added in the past and Staff and Admin at CF. Maybe some day in the future Social Groups will come back. Who Knows!

Later, Terry

• Like 1

@@avdocatwork - hmmmmmmmm, yeah i got the message that social groups are discontinued and, of course just ignored it...

But yes, my own Austropop Group is gone, too, sad cause i spent some time making it cool, not so sad - i was the only member :)

And yes - that is protected topic - i think my staffy status allows me to sneak in what i am gonna not to stop ;)

Rock, and super that Steve is ok!

ONE REALLY SHOULD POST WORKING LINKS TO HIS SONGS PAGES!!!!

• Like 1

-=GET RID OF ON DISC SONGS IN THE SONG SELECTION LIST? , FULL SETLIST MANAGEMENT? - YOU NEED A ROADIE !!!=-

The Link to Steves customs works great! Thank you, Terry!

My project "Eiszeit" is uploaded!

Lead Path

The lead part was created by myself as Background/Fill for the rhythm and bass tracks and for choosing in Multiplayer mode. The chords are simplyfied. This track has multitone/tone change

Rhythm and Bass Path

some notes added

Have fun

EDIT:

This Song is really simple in all tracks, but very powerful and very funny to play. Just the recognize in RS with the low tuning Eb Drop Db is a problem. The Bass low fix is activadet. Anybody a tip or a solution for a better recognize?

Here a bass playthrough video

Hi Fripp @@fripponomic

Played Q5 - Steel The Light - 2 run throughs Really Like the song. I haven't heard of Q5 before now, really had fun playing the Lead Path. Guitar Tones are very good and also Volume Levels are very good. Great Charting Job Fripponomic! Are you planing on adding a Rhythm Path in the future? 

1K1BlIa.jpg

• Like 2

Hi RSBass @@RSBass

Had a bit of a hard time figuring out and getting used to the fingering of the chords. Not used to the tuning of the Guitar - Eb Drop Db. Played the Rhythm Path a few times and started to catch on a little. Audio sounds good - Loud just how I like it on Metal tunes, like this. Guitar Tones seem to match up great in my opinion, and sync looks good also. Awesome Charting RSBass! 

DApEeJ1.jpg

• Like 1

Hi Guys,

I have been Charting Black Sabbath's first album since the beginning of 2018. And using the audio from the Black Sabbath - Black Sabbath Deluxe Edition Remaster - 2016. I have the first section of CD-1 completed, 2 more 15 Minute parts to complete the 1st CD.

Black Sabbath CD-1 Part-1 V1 L, Bonus L, R, B and Vocals 15 Minute Custom - Contains The Following 3 Songs.

Bonus Lead on The Wizard Has Harmonica Arranged For Guitar Also

If you want to download them individually here are the Links

Black Sabbath - Black Sabbath V1 L, Bonus L, R, B and Vocals

Black Sabbath - The Wizard V1 L, Bonus L, R, B and Vocals

Black Sabbath - Behind the wall of sleep-Wasp V1 L, Bonus L, R, B and Vocals

I have played the Rhythm sections only, so far and got mid to high 80's on all the Rhythm Paths. I think it sounds really good, Guitar tone wise and volume levels, and fun to play for sure. If anybody wants to give them a try the links are above.

Later, Terry

• Like 3

Hi CRC Members,

Social Groups have been discontinued at CustomsForge. But The Classic Rock Coalition Full Members Page is still working. Go to The Classic Rock Coalition Full Members Page And click on the Follow This Topic Button at the top of the page, if you would like to get alerts for this page. I think all full members are still able to see the page.

Thanks, Terry aka: avdocatwork

@avdocatwork @manchot66 @RSBass @fripponomic @jbroch

• Like 4

Hi Guys, (All The Classic Rock Coalition Members)

In the past (Way Past) we voted many times on accepting new full Members at The Classic Rock Coalition. Rodman @@Rodman Has posted here at The CRC, wanting to be a full member with us at the CRC. We all know Rodman's hard work with CF Championships area and his hard work creating his 65 CDLC's so far. I for one vote him in for sure to Officially be a full member of The CRC. What do you guy's say?

Rodnan posted here at the Members Forum. He said.

On the whole i find it sad that there is so little response to our work. In numbers: I have 10000+ downloads on my 50+ cdlcs and i have below 10 (!!!!!!!!!!!) overall comments on quality and improvement. And the ones i got are all from @albatross213 and CRC members, first row @fripponomic .

Thx for the hard work of anyone of you. If the CRC is closing for the public i hereby in deep respect ask for membership (if i can be accepted).

Me - avdocatwork says - I for one vote Rodman in for sure to be an Official full member of The CRC. What do you guy's say? I would like some votes Guy's! - And I also say, Anyone have any ideas on how to get CustomsForge to improve or add anything, that can improve CustomsForge's members to give more feedback on all of the hard work of all the guy's that have been creating the Customs posted to CustomsForge?

And I truthfully feel CustomsForge pays more attention to there members free entertainment. And less about there members that work to make Customs and share and post them to CF. CustomsForge is a sharing site isn't It! Something has to happen or the Magna Charters will just give up and find something else to do.

Later, Terry

• Like 5

And I truthfully feel CustomsForge pays more attention to there members free entertainment. And less about there members that work to make Customs and share and post them to CF. CustomsForge is a sharing site isn't It! Something has to happen or the Magna Charters will just give up and find something else to do.

+1
  • Like 2

Well, i'd be absolutely honored to be considered a CRC member. As i have a wide wide spectrum of music likes the files that are real CR of mine are Europe-Cherokee and DC-Razors Edge. Those are not so bad i think but if that aint enough uts absolut3ly ok.

For the feedback. That is really a strange thing.. Well i have cdlcs out that are ok. Clear thing one dls it one plays it, one says cool and things are good.... but as well i have bad ones out... where i really couldnt fix the tabs to anything near than as played or on the bass side i was exhausted and just made up a quick bass line out of what is played by guitar or tones - omg i am the worst and most ignorant player possible when it comes to tones ;) In all those cases there is a bold red line in the description screaming help. The case one dls a song plays it and finds optimizations i really do not understand how one cannot go back to songs page and enter a gd comment :) cause i do.

How to improve that.. Unlikely. Forcing a comment to enable download, only thing i can think of 2ould probably make it worse i fear, cause the real ones had improved likelyhood to be overlooked.

Only chance we have is have our files checked in our own lil subcomunities like you do here at CRC and i by putting it up at the Championships.

Resume your Rock!

Fred aka Rod

Gesendet von meinem SM-G920F mit Tapatalk

• Like 4