New area for Members only Forum - In Testing

avdocatwork

• 2 weeks later...

Hi, Guys

I just installed the new EOF and Toolkit and I have a problem with it. The new customs I have been making have the problem in the picture below. Could it be a preference setting set wrong? Has anybody seen a problem like this before?

Thanks, Terry

lOvDFMW.jpg

http://imgur.com/a/69KpE

Hi, Guys

I just installed the new EOF and Toolkit and I have a problem with it. The new customs I have been making have the problem in the picture below. Could it be a preference setting set wrong? Has anybody seen a problem like this before?

Thanks, Terry

No, never seen before :D

Nice Pic, but not funny! :huh: No Idea, maybe a bug with showlight/FHP or a bug with the arpeggio/handshape mark in EoF, if marked. This Problem need a report to the developers of EoF/Toolkit.

too many bugs in the last time in this tools :(

• Like 1

Hi, Guys

Thanks, Terry

No, never seen before :D

Nice Pic, but not funny! :huh: No Idea, maybe a bug with showlight/FHP or a bug with the arpeggio/handshape mark in EoF, if marked. This Problem need a report to the developers of EoF/Toolkit.

too many bugs in the last time in this tools :(

I haven't updated my EOF since Jan 2017. But, I haven't tried to make any customs since then. Good to know. If you figure out the problem let us know.

• Like 1

@@A51Ripcord @@RSBass - Hi, Guys - Thanks - The new EOF Ver. takes care of the 100% bug and the toolkit update is very good at making all formats, you just have to remember to put in the audio - Wave and Wave_preview first, add the custom info next save and Wwise kicks in to make the .wem's. If you put too much info on the CDLC Creator page before adding the audio and you go to add the audio the Wave files will not show up for some reason, it just looks for the .wem or .ogg.

Later, Terry

• Like 2

Hi, All

CusomForge's new EOF and Toolkit combo is really pissing me off. Still makes a mess on chords after deleting and reinstalling EOF and Toolkit many times. And my AVG antivirus started blocking EOF for some crazy reason. I am starting to wonder what the Hell is going on now!

EOF 1.8RC12 5-23-2017

Toolkit Latest test build - 2.8.2.0 (rev 273b0ba2)

Later, avdocatwork

New Customs still look like this junk - Un-Playable!

lOvDFMW.jpg

Hi, Guys

Looks Like CustomsForge had to restore to a previous point. Luckily it didn't affect my Beatles Customs, I posted at the end of last week. I told them a few days ago my virus scan kicked in on the EOF download, maybe just a glitch, but why the CF restore?

Later, Terry

Hi, Guys - I just sent Unleashed2K a PM - about charging money to interested Guest's at the CRC wanting to learn how to Chart Customs like we do. Just an idea. Following is the PM.

Hi, UNLEASHED2K
  Question for you buddy, I have been getting PM's over the years from CF members and The Classic Rock Coalition Guest's, wanting to learn to Chart Customs like the Members of The Classic Rock Coalition do. I know there is a rule about not being able to charge any money or profit for Charting requested Customs and so forth. But what about The Classic Rock Coalition charging a small fee to newbies wanting to learn to chart Customs like the Members of The Classic Rock Coalition do. Just an idea - No problem if it's a problem. We would like a few bucks for the time spent on setting it up and the time spent going through the process. Just an idea.

Later, avdocatwork

• 3 weeks later...

Hi, Guys

Looks like my Beatles Customs are doing pretty well getting some interest on CF. I didn't post them here, because they were pretty much all re-charts that I had made in the past a good 5 or 6 were new charts. And the 2 - 15 min. long charts of The Beatles 1962-1966 CD-1 Part-1 and Part-2 were fun to make and play also. I am defiantly getting better on Bass but still using a pick, I know I'm bad for doing it. On Six-String Guitar getting better with the strumming patterns and smoother chord changes also. Just having fun here in Texas charting and playin' tunes.

Later, Terry

Now on to The Beatles 1962-1966 CD-2 Part-1 and 2.

• Like 1

Hi, Guys

A point I have been meaning to say to all The Classic Rock Coalition Full Members. I have received many P.M.'s and have received many post's, and they have been telling me about the high quality of the Customs submitted to CF by all the Full members of The Classic Rock Coalition and they are saying The CRC's Customs are truly in the the 97% of the best quality of Customs posted to CF. I know this is very true because I have had the pleasure of playin' many of your Customs over the past many years. I don't need to say, keep up the good work, All your hard work is being done basically because you want to create and play the new Customs yourself like I do, and are nice enough to share with others at CF. I am proud to have the privilege to hang out with you guys, here at The Classic Rock Coalition for sure.

Later, Terry 

• Like 1

Hi, Guys

I sent a main message to CF as follows - Hi, CF Your Ignition search is junk in my opinion. The Magna Charters and members have a hard time finding all the Customs that have been Charted by the Magna Charter if there are over the 100 song search limit. I know you guys hate my guts, and I don't expect a reply, but I just wanted to point out, I hate the crappy, unfriendly Ignition Search Engine.

Later, avdocatwork and Terry to all you CF Admin and Moderators that have hijacked The Classic Rock Coalition Full Members Forum.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

Hi, Guys - I am trying to set up a live chat area for The Classic Rock Coalition at discord. The program CF is using. Separate CRC Voice Chat. The Classic Rock Coalition Forum Link: https://discord.gg/ST4nYyv

Later, Terry

• Like 1

Discord Chat is great - you can Delete your posts, and many other features, I haven't discovered yet. It acts like the CF CRC Members Forum. Lot's better than HipChat. Later, avdocatwork.

New Link to The Classic Rock Coalition Link: https://discord.gg/ST4nYyv

http://i.imgur.com/M0DmzCD.jpg

Check Out The Classic Rock Coalition Mosh Pit At HipChat - Link: HipChat

If you can't connect to it send me a P.M. with your email address and we will send you the invitation link.

Later, avdocatwork

• Like 3

Hi, Guys

Here are some links to some video I took at the Joan Jett & Boston Concert I went to.

If you get a chance to see Joan Jett or Boston, do it, they both put on a great show for sure.

Later, Terry

• Like 2

• 4 weeks later...

Avdoc At Work·7:34 PM

Hi, Guys - It's been a big week for me here in Dallas, Texas. My Custom - CCR's Suzie Q was picked by the guys at RockSmith Championships week 198 (This Week). Also finishing my 7 Beatles Custom of The Red Album CD-2 Part-1 - http://customsforge.com/forum/163-Avdoc. Also got a new higher paying job with full benefits here in Dallas, TX. Things are finally looking good for me around here. Hope for the best to all you guys, and @ I bet you would win the Bass section on Suzie Q for sure. I have been thinking of joining the Championships for Lead and Rhythm paths. Later, Terry
  • Like 3

Hey Bud that is fantastic news on the new gig!! So happy for you all! Hope it turns into something amazing for you!!!! And loving the Beatles and of course Suzie Q is one of my favorites!!! Keep well and enjoy the rest of the summer mano!! 

Jerry

@@jbroch

Hi, Jerry

Sorry I haven't got back to you sooner, been working on all the new hire paperwork on the PC in the evenings, Thanks Man, and Best Wishes to you and your's also. Hope all is going well in Boston. Today was my last day at Freeman A/V, and i start my new job at over twice the pay with full benefits at Full Throttle Films Inc. DBA VER (Video Equipment Rental) in Irving, Texas. I will be working on and repairing the large LCD, DLP and commercial Laser Projectors. Got a few pics of my workbench at the warehouse at Freeman A/V that I just left. Will post some pics. of the new company VER later.

Later, Terry

• Like 1

Hi, Guys

We have a new Full Member here at The Classic Rock Coalition Social Group. Hubetube  @@Hubetube He is a fantastic 6-String Guitar Picker for sure, I herd some of his playin' and it's great. Looks like he also plays the Bass. Hopefully he will post some of his music video's here in the near future. He is here in Dallas, TX. I talked with him the last few days and worked with him at my old job at Freeman A/V. So Welcome Hubetube to The Classic Rock Coalition. He is new to CustomsForge and not set up on RockSmith, hopefully he will get interested in checking out RockSmith soon.

Later, avdocatwork aka. Terry

Hi, Guys

Got a great weekend coming up, Friday night going to the Foreigner, Cheap Trick and Jason Bonham, Led Zeppelin experience show. And Saturday night going to the Deep Purple, Alice Cooper show, and just announced the Edgar Winter Group has been added to the line up. What a trip, for a Texan to see the Frankenstein Master Edgar Winter and see Alice Cooper singing his Feed My Frankenstein song also! I will be in Classic Rock Heaven this weekend for sure - If anybody has a few extra bucks to bail me out of jail after I get super drunk and crazy let me know. :D 

Later, Terry

• Like 1

Hi, Guys

Had a blast at the concerts Fri. & Sat. nights. Got a video of Edgar Winter's Frankenstein at the Starplex in Dallas, TX 8-20-2017. Edgar Winter - Frankenstein Starplex Dallas, TX 8-20-2017 

Also a video of Foreigner's Juke Box Hero - Starplex Dallas, TX 8-19-2017

Other videos coming soon.

Later, Terry

• Like 1