New area for Members only Forum - In Testing

avdocatwork

Hi, Guys

I think I got the 100% Bug fixed in the first batch of my customs. All the CDLC's on the Google drive are updateing now and the Download links are staying the same - Just updateing the .psarc in the standard and DD Versions. I don't know whats going to happen with the PS3 XBox and Mac versions. If the 100% bug is in them also.

Later, Terry

Hi, Guys

I have 4 ZZ Top Customs Compleated. If anyone wants to give them a try.

ZZ Top - Shiek - 1973 - L, R, B & V

ZZ Top - Francine - L, R, B & V

Later, Terry

@@avdocatwork - if you are trying to use CFSM to fix the mastery bug in your customs - it'll only work for the PC versions. The quickest way to generate "working" files for the other platforms is probably letting CFSM run on the PC files, then batch converting those files to other formats using the toolkit.

FYI - non-dd arrangements will generally have the zero playcount bug on them.

Everyone has their own view on this - but I'd recommend only putting out DD enabled files (certainly for the publicly released CDLC) - so they have as few bugs as possible in them. With the "over-ride to max" option that came with remastered, there is less of a reason to spend the time with non-dd .psarcs now.

As for Ignition being screwed up for a few days - Sorry about that.

Nothing was lost, it appears to have been a weird DNS based problem. It was still working perfectly for some users and intermittently for others. 

The sooner we can get rid of Ignition as it stands now, the happier I'll be too.

• Like 1

@@ZagatoZee

Hi, ZagatoZee

Thank you, so much for the information and for your time contacting me. My RockSmith 2014 just updated to Remastered last week and I am just now figuering out the new features. I have the CFSM installed and have been working on the 100% bug fix. I will check out the batch converting files to other formats using the toolkit. I also turned off DD option in RS Remastered and am likeing that for sure. Plan on changeing up all my Custom files to what I think, you are suggesting just the four formats now that DD versions can be played full with the DD option turned off easly.

There is a new problem I have been runing into Riff Repeater getting stuck at the first few seconds of the song will not play through it for some reason. Maybe it's me and don't know how to set it up and get it started right, or maybe a problem in settings in EOF. Still trying to figure out that problem too. Any help would be appreciated.

Later, avdocatwork

• Rocksmith Championship Organizer

@@ZagatoZee, I know you mean it well, but remember a few weeks ago when suddenly admins and mods of the site posted comments here at the crc private area, a members only corner. It was the time when any members went away from here, since those days this place became very quiet. I thought Avdocatwork made it clear that if you like to post comments here you have to ask for an invitation, as full member of the crc you can post here as many you want. I cannot find you in the members list, so please accept our little rule, you also expect we accept the rules as well.

• Like 1
 YouTube                                                           The Phantastic 3                                                       Facebook

Captain-Sparton-weiss minimini.png

Hi, Guys

I got 5 of the new ZZ Top tunes finished. One more and I will have a ZZ Top 6-pack.

Here they are if anyone wants to give them a try.

ZZ Top - Francine - 1971  L, R, B & V

ZZ Top - Gimme All Your Lovin' - 1983  L, R, B & V

ZZ Top - Pearl Necklace - 1981  L, R, B & V

ZZ Top - Shiek - 1973  L, R, B & V

ZZ Top - TV Dinners - 1983  L, R, B & V

Later, Terry

• Like 1

• Administrator

Just FYI --

As the owner of CustomsForge and the one who installed the group forum modification it was never my intention to have staff not allowed from member only groups. You must follow all of our rules still. You can make your own rules for your own group, but staff still need to oversee everything that goes on here. You are still using the CF site to host the group and therefore you still must follow CF guidelines.
Thanks for understanding.

• Like 1

"Just remember: when something breaks, kick it as hard as you fucking can"

-Trent Reznor
Support Me (Via Patreon)

@@ZagatoZee

There is a new problem I have been runing into Riff Repeater getting stuck at the first few seconds of the song will not play through it for some reason. Maybe it's me and don't know how to set it up and get it started right, or maybe a problem in settings in EOF. Still trying to figure out that problem too. Any help would be appreciated.

That's a new one to me. I imagine the members of the CRC are more likely to be able to help you fix that bug than I am.  

Are you saying the RR itself is only activating on the first few seconds, or that you can't select more of the song (remastered changed the keyboard bindings for the keys that alter sections in RR and the way sections are handled in RR as well) - or that your CDLC files only allow the first few seconds to be selected?

Hi, Guys

I though long and hard about CustomsForge's Survey. Here is the answers I gave them. - https://drive.google.com/open?id=0B1ze-s5w4ArySF9qYTFqS0dkV28 - Some of the questions were just awefull in my opinion and lots of the questions are none of there business, I think. Please don't go by what I submitted, give your own honest opinions. If CustomsForge wants to drop Groups it's not OK with me, but I won't lose contact with most Full Members of The Classic Rock Coalition because we have already moved the Full Members Forum to HipChat. If anyone else here wants to be included in the HipChat forum just PM me or Aludog to get the invitation.

Later, avdocatwork - aka: Terry

• Like 1

Hi, Guys

Here at The Classic Rock Coalition and now at HipChat. Long ago Me and manchot66 along with Fripp, RSBass and JB and many others just hooked up and started this Classic Rock group and now look where we are at. I say CustomsForge is lucky we share our talent with everybody at CF, on Charting Customs. I include all the Members of the Classic Rock Coalition and Magna Charters at CustomsForge for there hard work, for sure. We made ourselves a Group long before CustomsForge started there Group area, now there talking about getting rid of groups, Whats Up With That, I want to know?

Later, avdocatwork aka: Terry

• Like 1

Hi, Guys

I got a new Custom - 1st of the New Wave 6-pack. Missing Persons - Words - 1982 - I used LaceyB's Bass Tone. LaceyB had Charted the Bass Path for this one in the past. I used my Bass Path Chart because the ending of my Bass Path followed the 6-string Guitar Paths more closely just at the very end of the song. But LaceyB's sync is tighter than mine for sure. All in all the Custom is pretty easy to play and very fun to play also. First New Wave Custom from the Honey-Do list of the Wife's, got to make her happy for sure.

Later, Terry
  • Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

Hi, Guys

Not much being posted here anymore since many of us have moved to HipChat. Just wanted to relay the latest topic going on at The Classic Rock Coalition's MoshPit at HipChat.

Firekorn posted an Awful, Rude and uncalled for post at @fripponomic B-Minor-Blues Custom that fripp worked so hard on creating. You guys have to see this for yourselves.

http://customsforge.com/page/customsforge_rs_2014_cdlc.html/_/pc-enabled-rs-2014-cdlc/b-minor-blues-blues-comping-7-in-b-minor-r27618?st=0#comment_246828

Later, avdocatwork

@@avdocatwork @@manchot66 @@RSBass @@fripponomic @@jbroch

• 2 weeks later...

Hi, Guys

Wow - So I guess LaceyB has left the group, what a sad day it is for sure. So many really great Customs she has made over the years, but thankfully are still available to us all. And it sure was sad to see the hassles and negativity that showed up at CF over the years against her. Smithy Anvil and CustomsForge sure were lucky to have a Magna Charter with the awesome capability and high caliber of LaceyB's Customs. And her willingness to share with everybody and anybody. Good Luck with your future endeavors Lacey, You will surely be missed by us all. - Later, Terry

• 3 weeks later...

Hi, Guys

I just heard Chuck Berry passed away. A great loss of a pioneering Rock-N-Roll Guitarist, and the first inductee to the Rock-N-Roll Hall Of Fame.

Later, Terry

Hi, Guys

I have a Chuck Berry song book with Guitar Tab, also with audio multitracks. Called - Chuck Berry - Play Guitar With +Audio - Link: https://drive.google.com/open?id=0B1ze-s5w4ArySGU1Q2VvMmtYSlk - If anyone wants to Chart a Tribute to Chuck Berry, the awesome Rocker. Maybe the Classic Rock Coalition can put together and make a 6-Pack of his tunes. Just an idea.

Later, Terry

Yes, one of the best people and musician is no more now. A black day for me too. :(

R.i.P. Chuck!

CF has some good charted songs released and the other songs in your book have no bass tab. I can't find a good bass tab for this :mellow:

Hi, Guys

I have started on a Chuck Berry Tribute 6-Pack. Of course the first set of Customs is Johnny B. Goode. I used the Play Along Guitar Book - Play Guitar with Chuck Berry. With the Full Band and Backing Track versions. I think they turned out great and the Customs are a great tool to help the Guitarist's out there learn the tune, or at least try to learn it, for sure. DD and Riff Repeater are working on them and I also made them for all formats available. Let me know if they work and sound OK Guys? - Later, Terry

Chuck Berry - Johnny B. Goode - Backing Track V3.5 -4.0 -25.3 -23.8 -15.0

https://drive.google.com/open?id=0B1ze-s5w4AryRDZfWEVfVnRsOVE

Chuck Berry - Johnny B. Goode - Full Band V3.5 -4.0 -27.3 -25.8 -15.0 https://drive.google.com/open?id=0B1ze-5w4AryZXFWeVdEN1B3NkE

Later, Terry

Hi, Guys - The Classic Rock Coalition Social Group at CF now has 199 Guests and Members. I bet after I release the new Chuck Berry Customs it will pass 200 for sure.

Later, Terry aka: avdocatwork

Hi, Guys

I used my Chuck Berry - Johnny B. Goode files to make a Custom of Chuck Berry's - Johnny B. Goode with a Remastered audio track. Sounds pretty good to me so far. The only problem I have run into is the Bass Path will not show DD for some reason. Tried to repair and repack it again but still no DD on Bass Path only. Lead & Ryhthm are working fine with DD and Riff Repeater. If anyone wants to give it a try here is the link:

Chuck Berry - Johnny B. Goode  - Definitive Collection - Remastered 2006

Later, Terry

• Like 1

• 1 month later...

Hi, Guys

Just wanted to let everybody know that I am still here, not as much as I used to be, but still Rockin' and Chartin' Classic Rock tunes for everyone here at The Classic Rock Coalition and CustomsForge.

Later, Terry

Hi, Guys

Just wanted to let everyone know about the Classic Rock Concerts I have already bought tickets for this summer here in Dallas, Texas.

Fri. June 16, 2017 - Chicago & The Doobie Brothers at the Starplex Pavilion, Dallas, TX

Fri June 30, 2017 - Boston & Joan Jett & The Blackhearts at the Starplex Pavilion, Dallas, TX

Fri Aug. 18, 2017  - Foreigner & Cheap Trick & Jason Bonham's Led Zepplin Experience (Bo and Jim's Bash VI) at the Starplex Pavilion, Dallas, TX

Sat Aug 19 2017 - Deep Purple & Alice Cooper at the Starplex Pavilion, Dallas, TX

Some great Classic Rock Bands, Still Rockin' - Later, Terry

I cant log into HIPCHAT anymore, I am sick and tired of application clearing out my user name & password, even if I command it to remember my log-in info......it doesn't. If you try to reset the password. Good luck getting the e-mail conformation message with the link to reset. SO, it is what it is..,....