New area for Members only Forum - In Testing

avdocatwork

Well that was an entertaining two pages :D

Lets get back on track eh, we're all here for the rocking tunes really.

To this end you can all try a test build of one of my long awaited Rory customs

https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B2oZs0ta32KyVzlyakJvOVJ2VkU/view?usp=sharing

I have tested it and have a long way to go until its up to my standards, but its more than adequate to jam to and enjoy some new Rory in RS.

Feedback welcome and enjoy :D

• Like 2

@PC Plum

Hi, PC Plum

Download the Rory Gallagher - Road to Hell Custom, PC Plum, had fun charting the Bass line and Vocal track on this one. And hopefully here at the CRC Members Forum It's not on a Road To Hell, after all that has happened lately.

Later, Terry

"I am truly sorry, but I can't shake the feeling that the mods/admins are completely okay with the levels of disunity, distrust, and complete lack of transparency (regarding both finances and development work)"

The development work is done by volunteers. So it's difficult to post progress reports, since it may stall at any point. As far as donations go, the breakdown of what it costs to keep this going has been posted. A monthly doc was being done but that unfortunately got swallowed up by the time required for other things. Myself and a few other staff members regularly kick in the funds to keep things running, no one is making money here.

Not saying you are wrong in your concerns, just telling you the truth.

I'm Allergic To Stupidity. I Break Out In Sarcasm.

• 2 weeks later...
Hi, Guys

Tried out two of my new customs -

I think they turned out pretty good. Here they are if anyone wants to try them out.

Later, Terry

• Like 1

@jbroch Hi, Jerry

I reset all the volume and Guitar tone levels on the following four Customs. Including the Foghat Tune. Sorry you got a hold of that low volume Bass line. I played Bass and 6-String on all of these and they are a lot better now. They all need tweeking and a little more fixing up, but they all are fun to play "I Think", well at least I had fun playin' them For Sure.

Later, Terry

• Like 1

Hi, Guys

I have four Customs that are turning out pretty good I Think.They all need tweeking and a little more fixing up, but they all are fun to play "I Think", well at least I had fun playin' them For Sure.

Beatles - Hello, Goodbye  - 1967 L, R, B & V

Bobby Fuller Four, The - I Fought The Law - 1965 L, R, B & V

Foghat - I Just Want To Make Love To You - 1977 L, R, B & V

Song's volume levels and Guitar Tones should be pretty good, if not let me know.

Later, Terry
  • Like 1

Hi, Guys

I will not post any more general chatting messages here at this "Private" Classic Rock Coalition Members Only Forum "Social Group" Until firekorn, and ZagatoZee and other Admin and Moderators of CustomsForge drop themselves from there uninvited entry and adding themselves to this Social Groups following this Topic list and getting alerts when Members here post a message. And I do not appreciate the Admin and Moderators voicing there opinions at this Private Forum that is "By Invitation Only". I am sure you know by now, The CRC has plans to move and chat elsewhere. And the chatting is not against or putting down CustomsForge. It's just voicing our opinions to each other in the group. There are Staff members like fripponomic and Liquidlizard and others that have been invited to the CRC. And are welcome to go to HipChat with us.

If any other full members of the Classic Rock Coalition would like to move with us, send your email address to Aludog or avdocatwork in a PM and we will be happy to let you join us at the new CRC Forum at HipChat.com.

Thanks, Terry - aka: avdocatwork

• Like 4

Hi, Guys

OK, Now I have all 6 Customs - For Avdoc's Late 60's Rock-N-Roll 6-Pack Charted and near complete. There are a few problems in each one of them, but they all are very playable so far. I Plan on fixing them up before I post them to CF, If I decide to post them at all, or just have fun playin' them myself and available for CRC Members and Guests only.

Here they are if anyone wants to give them a try.

Beatles - Hello, Goodbye  - 1967 L, R, B & V

Bobby Fuller Four, The - I Fought The Law - 1965 L, R, B & V

Paul Revere And The Raiders - Kicks - 1966 L, R, B & V

Steppenwolf - Magic Carpet Ride - 1968 L, R, B & V

Steppenwolf - Sookie Sookie - 1968 L, R, B & V

And the first Custom of Avdoc's Late 70's Rock-N-Roll 3-Pack

Later, Terry

• Like 3

Due To A Complete Loss Of Any Feedback And Very Poor Navigation To The Charters Record Page In CustomsForge's New Ignition search. I Plan On only releasing my Classic Rock Customs Here at the Classic Rock Coalition Social Group For CRC Guests and Members Only!. Hopefully Guests will at least give some feedback here, If There Isn't any Feedback By Guests, I guess I will Only Post My New Customs To The Full Members Forum, where I do Get Feedback Regularly. I am Sad It Has Come To This, But What Else Can I Do?

All I Have To Say To CustomsForge's Administrators And Moderators Is Please Treat The Magna Charters Here With Some Respect, And Please Try To Give Them A Little Recognition For All There Time That The Charters Have Spent On Creating The Fantastic Customs Posted At CustomsForge. And Now They Are Available For Anybody To Download And Play On Guitar. For Myself I Need No Recognition, I Chart The Tunes I Have Always Wished I New How To Play And Thanks To SmithyAnvil and CustomsForge, I Have Been Able To Chart All The Tracks And Have Fun Attempting To Play Them, Because I Want Too. I Don't Have Too, For Sure.

If Any CustomsForge Adminastrators Or Moderators want To Reply, Please PM Me. And Not Post A Message Here At The Classic Rock Coalition "Private Full Members Forum", Thanks.

Later, Terry, aka: avdocatwork

• Like 2

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Hi, Guys

We have two new Full Members joining us here at The Classic Rock Coalition.

Leorstef and Berneer

They also have been invited to The Classic Rock Coalition MoshPit Forum at our new area at HipChat.com

Later, Terry

Hi, Guys

We have two new Full Members joining us here at The Classic Rock Coalition Full Members area. mczero and SlickWilly.

They also have been invited to The Classic Rock Coalition MoshPit Forum at our new area at HipChat.com

Later, Terry

Hi, Guys

I'm happy to say we have 4 new Full Members joining us here at The Classic Rock Coalition at the end of 2016 and the start of 2017.

LeorstefBerneermczero  and SlickWilly

Leorstef, is a Bass Player - from a little house on the prairie. I am sure everybody knows Leorstef

Berneer, is a Magna Charter and a 6-string Guitarest -  from around Montreal, Cananda - Likes Everything 80's! And I am sure everybody knows Berneer by the avitar phot he uses.

mczero is a Beginner Guitarist - and is from ? And is going to start charting soon, has been working with many audio programs Sibelius, Cakewalk, GuitarPro5, TuxGuitar and others I'm sure but having trouble with learning EOF and getting a Custom charted and posted to CF.

SlickWilly is a Magna Charter and a Bass Player, and is playing RS on an XBOX 360. And has 14 Customs charted at CustomsForge.

So everybody Welcome them to The Classic Rock Coalition.

I have been working on The Classic Rock Coalition Home Page and adding new Full Members.

Later, avdokatwork a.k.a. Terry

@@avdocatwork @@manchot66 @@RSBass @@fripponomic @@jbroch

@@torkk @@AtreidesGhola @@xDatBoiSOBLE @@chrixlanier @@RufusDelta

@ @@Crossbolt242 @@Aludog @@KJParsley @@albatross213

@@Antithez @ @@MAGGERS @@RobotMom @@Bornwild

@@Liquidlizard @@JamesPrestonUK @@A51Ripcord @@Crossbolt242 @@Gnobiwan

@@4baroque @@Bavarezkrd @@Chumazik @@engleg @@troyza1981

@@Tank-OR @@Damage @@jhespada @@PC Plum @@GetTheLedOut

@@Snake3169 @@Leorstef @@Berneer @@mczero @@SlickWilly

The Classic Rock Coalition now has 40 Full Members and 154 Guests. 194 total - almost to 200, Classic Rock Fans. Aludog's Progressive Rock/Metal Group is doing great with 89 Members - nearing 100 Fans. I think if LaceyB starts her own Social Group, Maybe Called LaceyBass Social Group - She would have a monster following, for sure, and make our Social Groups look like beginners.

Later, Terry

• Like 1

Hi, Guys

I have been playin' around with some new ZZ Top tunes. Got a first version of two of them if anyone wants to give them a try.

ZZ Top - TV Dinners - 1983 L, R, B and V

ZZ Top - Shiek - 1973 L, R, B and V

Still working on ZZ Top's - Pearl Necklace, Francine and It's Only Love.

Later, Terry

• Like 1

I Can't do a thing on RockSmith anymore, Looks Bad here - The update messed everything up on my end. Hope it's not the crash of CF and all the Customs we have all spent so much time on in the last few years.

I Can't do a thing on RockSmith anymore, Looks Bad here - The update messed everything up on my end. Hope it's not the crash of CF and all the Customs we have all spent so much time on in the last few years.

I did a search this morning, last update I can find was the 12-13-2016 update. a month ago

• Like 1

Terry, Mine has updated also but no ill effects are taking place. CDLC's are playing fine on my end. I havent tried generating anything since the patch came out and I should. Lacey has been working on a lot of stuff and Ive been helping her out with a few. I havent rebooted my PC since the update either. We'll see what happens in the near future.

-Tank

• Like 1

@@Tank-OR

When mine updated to remastered the Customs would freeze up at the very beginning of the CDLC and lock up the game. I overwrote the .dll file with the new one and it started working fine playing the Customs,

Later, Terry

@@Tank-OR

I am trying to figure out how to get rid of the 100% Bug now Running the CustomsForge Song Manager Bug Fix but it only fixe's the .psarc file. I am wondering how to fix the other formats I have the custom in also. Looks like it's going to be a long process getting all my Customs updated and relinked at CustomsForge.

Later, Terry