New area for Members only Forum - In Testing

avdocatwork

@@RSBass

Hi, RSBass

The Rhythm Path on Ver 1.6 is great, on the lead path the small section where the power chords come in, the solos Guitar Tone comes in with it making that small section way too loud, just the normal riff tone will work nice there. At the beginning of the solos the solo guitar tone comes in too early right on top of the ending of the main riff notes tones causing a big jump in volume during the last notes sustain of the main riff leading into the solo. Sorry this tune is being a pain in the neck for you.

CCR's Suzie Q is being a pain in the neck for me, have scraped 3 versions already and I am finally progressing some now on the 4th version.

Later, Terry

• Like 1

@@avdocatwork

Thanks for your last feedback. Yes is very painful and a cross with the tone.

Here my Update:

Update 1.8
LEAD:
- some notes changed /added
- tone change better tuned
- Solo tone volume reduced
AUDIO
- long fade out reduced

Think it is a good balance now :rolleyes:

Deep Purple - Demon's Eye V1.8  L R B V 

is uploaded !

Thanks @all!!!

• Like 2

Hey, Guys!

a new song is created...

The Byrds - Mr. Tambourine Man  V1.0  L R B V

This Audio is stereo and taked from the remastered album "Mr. Tambourine Man" 2004.

Original album record 1965 is mono.

R + B is very fun to play, but the lead part is a hard thing. Stringfingering!

But the mostly single notes have handshape. I hope that's right and helpful.

http://www.bilder-hochladen.net/files/thumbs/k4lr-ju-7a22.jpg

• Like 2

@@Aludog

Hi, Aludog

I have the ebook - Southern Rock, Best Of - Guitar Signature Licks +Audio, that has Suzie Q in it but since it is Guitar Signature Licks, it doesn't have a full Play A-long or Backing Track. If you have it in Play Along Series or the Play Guitar With Series, I would love to have them. For Suzie Q and Run Through The Jungle. I haven't looked for Backing Tracks for them either, Yet.

On CCR's Suzie Q, I have the Rhythm and Lead Guitar Paths completed, Found a pretty decent Bass Tab (I Think) Just about to start free-handing the Bass Path. This past week I have been so tired after work I have been crashing early. I do have the Sheet Music for Suzie Q's Lead and Rhythm Guitars also in PDF, that I used for it.

Let me know what you got - Aludog ?

Later, Terry

@@manchot66

Fantastic - some more UFO - Can't wait to play them. Thanks, Steve

@@RSBass

And Mr. Tambourine Man - It's about time someone charted that Great tune for Rocksmith. Thanks, RSBass. Will be a pleasure to play it also.

Later, Terry

• Like 2

Hi, Guys

Well I finally got started on the Bass line for Suzie Q, only got the first 22 seconds charted after scraping 3 other try's using lousy tab and sheet music that are defiantly wrong and bad. I have found so many different versions of the Bass line that are so crappy it makes me sick.  :angry: I guess I have to be the first one to chart the right version for sure. Well time to take a break from this headache and have fun playing some new tunes that you guys recently charted.  :D 

Later, Terry

• Like 1

@@manchot66

Hi, Steve

Heard your custom Buffalo Springfield's - For What Its Worth, on the radio, on my drive back from work this evening. Downloaded all the multi-tracks versions you have posted now and I'm going to add them to my play list with your and RSBass's new customs.

Later, Terry

• Like 1

@@Tank-OR

Hi, Tank

Yeah, Had trouble packing the CCR Customs, keep getting all kinds of crazy errors, finally figured out the title of the custom was too long - had to shorten the title to get the songs to pack with the toolkit.

Later, Terry

@@RSBass

Hi, RSBass

I had a chance to play only the Rhythm path of Tambourine Man last evening. Sounded and looked excellent, haven't really figured out the strumming pattern for it yet, plan on getting to the Lead Path this evening.

The Byrds - Mr. Tambourine Man  V1.0  L R B V

@@manchot66

Hi, Steve

The Rhythm paths on the two UFO tunes sound great on my Rocksmith set up. I love the power chord based tunes for sure and had no trouble with the strumming patterns with these two, will be getting to the Lead Path this evening.

UFO - Love Lost Love v0.1 for L & R

UFO - Only You Can Rock Me v3 for L, R, & B

Later, Terry

• Like 2

@@RSBass

Played Tambourine Man.  Everything looks good, charting, syncing, etc.  Rhythm tone could use more distortion, right now it sounds flat.  More distortion and more high end on that tone would make the non-muted chords really stand out like in the song.  Lead tone sounds really good (maybe use that for rhythm tone?)

• Like 1

Hi, Guys

I have been working on Suzie Q fast and furious lately, charting and scraping and re-charting all the 6-string Guitar paths and Bass path. I finally have a first version for a test run, I haven't even played it yet, but I'm going to put it in the play list in just a few with everyone else's tunes, The lead paths that I have wanted to give a play-through and have a nice jam session in a few minutes from now.

Creedence Clearwater Revival - Suzie Q - 1968 V4.0 L, R, (B - 1 minute) & V

The Bass Path is one of the toughest ones I have ever tried to chart, There is no way I will post a CCR custom to CustomsForge with a crappy Bass line. I only have a minute of the Bass path charted so far, and would like some feedback from some of you excellent Bass players here at the CRC to tell me if I've got a decent Bass path started here, or should I scrap this one too, and start over again. You won't hurt my feelings if you say it's not right, believe me.

Later, Terry

Now I get to have some fun playing Guitar and put the Hard work at Charting tunes aside for awhile!

• Like 1

@@manchot66

Hi, Steve

Played the Lead path on Love Lost Love - The Intro Lead notes are classic UFO and sticks in the mind of a real UFO fan. You hear that intro and you know exactly who it is. And your tune Rock Me Rock Me - Lead Path - is perfect and awesome. The next tune that came up was the Lead Path for "For What It's Worth" which is also awesome - I've played it a million times and want to play it a few million more. 

@@RSBass

Hi, RSBass Played the newest version of DP, Demons Eye - Lead Path - Perfect sounding in all ways on my Rocksmith set-up. Also played the lead path on - Tambourine Man. You are really a brave soul to chart that Lead Guitar Path. The way I was playing along was kind of just doing arpeggio strumming - or really picking along to it. Sounds good but a real monster to play correctly, I guess, both Rhythm and Lead paths. Better Guitarist's than me will love playin' it for sure.

My Lead path of Suzie Q didn't turn out so bad either. I haven't attacked the Bass Path yet.

Later, Terry

• Like 2

@@manchot66

@@avdocatwork

you are both a big help for me! Thanks, for your time of patience and great feedback all the time. Thank you very much!

Steve, I have tested the bassline from

UFO - Only You Can Rock Me v3 for L, R, & B

two times by 87% skill :mellow:

That's a really cool bassline and fun to play, in places too hard for me and my slow old fingers :D. Bass sound is good, but a little too smooth/soft and dark, i miss more punch.

Great Job!

It's a good idea. to take the lead.tone for rhythm on tambourine man. I'll try this. Thanks!

Terry, thanks you too, for playing Mr. Tambourine Man.

I hoped the handshape mark would make it easier with all the single picking notes :o

Shure, it's a hard thing, but good for bored experts :D

I am glad, that the final version of DP Demon's Eye now works in terms of sound.

...and I'll try the 1 minute bass :lol: you know? Good luck for the next minute :)

i still work on my next custom...'back street girl' and more single pick notes :D ....

Thanks!!!

• Like 2

a quiet, but great Song is one of my absolut Fav's

The Rolling Stones - Back Street Girl (1967)  L B V

The Notation is a little like 'Mr. Tambourine Man' :D

Bass is very easy, but cool and the acoustic lead track has many single notes via stringfingering. Also here the mostly notes with handshape for "easier" play.

The Bass has some fill notes, taken from the guitar sound, a small overdub.

Lead  tuning is D-Standard

Bass tuning is E-Standard

Try it and have fun!

P.S. Steve, your idea with the lead.tone for rthm too was perfect for the tambourine Man! Thanks again!

• Like 2

Hi, Guys

Looks like Grossbolt and I lost a Custom to an Official Release lately. I lost Cherry Bomb by the Runaways. I don't know what Custom or Customs Crossbolt lost to an Official Release.

@@RSBass

Hi, RSBass

Looking forward to giving the Stones Custom a few run-throughs.

Later, Terry

• Like 1

@@avdocatwork

That sucks when they pull one of your songs and replace it with a crappy Ubisoft version.

CCR - Suzie Q - The lead tone could use a little more distortion to give it a kind of muddy sound, especially on the solos.  Sounds like he might be using an open wah pedal on the solos to give it that howling sound.  You can literally hear him click the pedal before the last solo.  The main riff sounds like it's missing some of the lower notes, or like there's a second guitar playing under it maybe?  The first note of the song doesn't seem to be charted as well as the last low note of the main riff.  The rhythm part is awesome to play.  Sounds perfect and a lot of fun, even though it's just a few chords.

@@RSBass

Stones - Back Street Girl - Tough one to play for my fat, slow fingers.  Tone should be brighter, doesn't really sound acoustic.  Maybe try Aludog's acoustic tone?  Aludog's Acoustic Tone

• Like 2

@@manchot66

Thanks, Steve

For the tips on Suzie Q, and yes there is a third guitar path, that pretty much doubles the lead with a lot of the extra notes and fills, I would like to get it charted too but this Bass Path is kicking my ass. I worked on the Bass line some more yesterday and got over 2 minuets now close to half the tune.

Later, Terry

Anyone ever tried using the pick sideways?  Accidentally played a whole song like that and, oddly, it felt good.  Seems like the broader tip of a sideways pick makes strumming easier as well as picking.  I often get the pick "caught" on strings when moving from string to string during fast picking, but this seems to lessen that.  I've been using the sideways pick about 50% of the time and can't yet settle on one way.

Also working on UFO's opus Love to Love.  7 minutes of shitty tabs to figure out.  Going to have to do a lot of plucking and matching notes to get this one down.  Expected release is the Spring of 2025.

• Like 2

@@avdocatwork

That makes a lot of sense with the double lead.  That double lead is going to be rough to chart.  It's really hard to hear under everything else.  Is there any way of doing a combo of the two?  It would be sort of a generic version and not the "true" version of the guitar paths, but would still be fun to play.  Just a thought.  Good luck, bud.

• Like 1